4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

InnocenceGone

Dec 22, 2019
Is there a way to edit stats like a save editor or no?
Use save editor to cheat in medals then you can use the medals to buy stat increase items from the medal shop, you'll have to repeat a cycle of using 99-100 medals each time to get maximum stats, but it shouldn't take too long, maybe 3-4 cycles of buying and using the items? Just make sure you have the medal shop unlocked and have at least 1 medal so you can cheat it in.

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
This isn't a full save, you went into the gallery with a buffed up character toggled everything and called it a "full save"

It doesn't have the ability freely change your level which is how you can realize it isn't a full save, so it makes every single level draining scene a chore because you have to go back and forth to put your level back up to 10.

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
This isn't a full save, you went into the gallery with a buffed up character toggled everything and called it a "full save"

It doesn't have the ability freely change your level which is how you can realize it isn't a full save, so it makes every single level draining scene a chore because you have to go back and forth to put your level back up to 10.
This is in reference to the full save put under extras at the download, but it didn't quote the post that had the full save for some reason.

randomname312

Oct 28, 2019
who is the mushrooms companion and how do i obtain Colette i saw her like 5 times share semen and nothing happen after the drain

JaxksX

May 12, 2019
Short Guide?
Only use Charlotte, Rachel and Ilya

Fight all monsters on map your in to gain stats before fighting the succubi, always stock up on HP Potions to counter monsters stealing HP.

Recruit Colette after Charlotte talks about revisiting areas.
You also have to let Colette Level drain you to lvl 40? Or so to recruit her.

Reactions: randomname312
May 10, 2020
Just a heads up, this game didn't run initially on my machine as I was missing the "RGSS202J.dll" file.
Did some investigating and read that apparently VX Ace does not include some dlls while the original VX does.

RGSS202J.dll ERROR FIX:
enlarged since people apparently STILL miss this post. Maybe next time ill put sirens and flashing lights as well.

(NOT RPG Maker VX Ace) and run the game again.

RPG Maker VX includes the needed Japanese dll (if E means English and J means Japanese)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for posting this

knoife

Mar 29, 2019
Hey does anyone know how to give presents to the girls? I have tofu I want to give to them but I don't know how. Also is there a way to remove someone from the party before leaving the house. There were times I wanted to take another girl but I couldn't remove anyone from my party.

cica07

Feb 7, 2019
Hey does anyone know how to give presents to the girls? I have tofu I want to give to them but I don't know how. Also is there a way to remove someone from the party before leaving the house. There were times I wanted to take another girl but I couldn't remove anyone from my party.
you can give presents at night (It can choose to give before asks for level drains) and for party , talk to statue then reset party.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes