4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Which items should I focus on buying with medals?
autohealer, then +stats

Special weapons are quickly outclassed. They are used to craft "true" versions that are actually really good, but that's late game - and medals can be randomly dropped thus are infinite anyway.

nuclerassasin

Jul 16, 2017
Is anyone else have a problem where there controls dont match up with the games settings at all? Like when I press x the menu doesnt open but if i alt tab out and into the game again it opens it for some reason. Ive used this version of RPG maker before and this never happened to me hoping someone can help me out.ty

Caprapitchra

Mar 18, 2019
You can find angela and nanahi at random roaming the tower, but you need to find them on a boss floor where you can fight them.I don't remember 100% but I belive angela appears on floor 5 and nanahi on the lava floor where you fight ashley.
I've gone through the dungeon and never once run into Angela. Does she only show up on higher difficulties?

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
I've gone through the dungeon and never once run into Angela. Does she only show up on higher difficulties?
When trying to find them randomly then they appear on easy, but when you want to fight them on a boss floor then I don't know. I belive they appeared on my second run after I already beat the dungeon on easy.

BobTheGod

Dec 13, 2017
Anyone know how to get the 2nd companion for the counterattack ending? I brought Ashley to Port Dyne but nothing happened.

Wacre

Jun 2, 2017
Got all companions already and unlocked Medal Temple before final dungeon
Is there any endings guide?Id like to unlock as many as possible before going to postgame just in case

Gigger2461

Mar 11, 2018
Got all companions already and unlocked Medal Temple before final dungeon
Is there any endings guide?Id like to unlock as many as possible before going to postgame just in case
Get the final boss to level 100 and the initial girls to at least 50, Ashley and her dog to 100, Slime and Fox to 100 (this ending requires post-game dungeon)

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
You can get the second ending super earily; I sort of just stumbled upon it before I was even done the last dungeon. Also; you can't win against Ashley during that fight; she will just heal afterwards, accuse you of cheating and then start the fight over.

Wacre

Jun 2, 2017
Level and affection both 100 right?
Gonna have to grind some money and medals

Even at lv100 the fairy and Ashley only bother the MC during fights?

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes