4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
I've reached a point in the game where a ship appears at Port Dyne, but it says I need to have given Saria 5000 gold and met her in Port Dyne. I've given her the money but can't find her anywhere in Port Dyne. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
1.Give money in the brothel
2.Talk to sailor in the docks
3.Talk to Saria in shop
4.Interact with ship at world map.

Nov 10, 2018
1.Give money in the brothel
2.Talk to sailor in the docks
3.Talk to Saria in shop
4.Interact with ship at world map.
Maybe I'm an idiot, but at this point I'm pretty sure I've talked to every NPC in both Port Dyne and the capital. I'm at the Port Dyne docks right now and the sailors there just say that there are no boats. I should also mention I've never seen Saria outside of the brothel, so I don't know what shop you're talking about.

SanJulano

Jun 18, 2020
Maybe I'm an idiot, but at this point I'm pretty sure I've talked to every NPC in both Port Dyne and the capital. I'm at the Port Dyne docks right now and the sailors there just say that there are no boats. I should also mention I've never seen Saria outside of the brothel, so I don't know what shop you're talking about.
Medal shop, the very first building you will see upon entering Port Dyne

Reactions: theauto4matic4

Jayce11

Nov 16, 2017
Does anyone know where to find the bleach to change your hair color? Been looking all over for it.

hja190

Apr 5, 2018
Save files for those who want it (MC is female/futa):

Save 15 - Finished Game + Full Gallery
- You can freely set your level in the gallery
- You can't get out

Save 1 - Finished Game
- For those who want to change the look or gender of the MC before unlocking the full gallery
- You can also freely set your level in the gallery

darkredspiral

Jun 28, 2019
I gave 99 levels to Dorothy, what happens now?
edit: nvmd, found out
what are some special battles?

Last edited:

Bubbriver

Apr 6, 2019
I can't get any of the ships to appear and I get prompted to defeat Dorothy. But where do I find her?
Last time I got prompted to do anything it was going to the castle but they denied me to enter it for some reason.
I have no clue where to head next, I cleared the mountain area, sewers, village where one of the demons peg you and the labratory. Where do I need to go next?

Bubbriver

Apr 6, 2019
I can't get any of the ships to appear and I get prompted to defeat Dorothy. But where do I find her?
Last time I got prompted to do anything it was going to the castle but they denied me to enter it for some reason.
I have no clue where to head next, I cleared the mountain area, sewers, village where one of the demons peg you and the labratory. Where do I need to go next?
Forgot to add, I also cleared the forest area where the fairy is.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Forgot to add, I also cleared the forest area where the fairy is.
There's another forest to the north, with mushroom girl.
There's also a girl hanging around all those dungeons begging for levels, you need to feed her until she joins you.

Kild

Aug 18, 2019
How do I fight Freesia the Cow Girl?
She is both at the cave and if you pay Saria as a prostitute she can take you to Medallia Temple. Freesia is at Medallia Temple.

---
On an aside does anyone know how to prevent the bitmap error when fighting the final boss of the tower? I was very frustrated to spend a long time being careful on EX Hard Mode solo and got to the final boss then when they went to the second phase my game crashed.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes