4.00 star(s) 8 Votes
Jul 16, 2018
Awesome job with the translation, it's very understandable. There still are some minor lines untranslated. Could please someone translate this for me? Thank you in advance.
Immagine.png

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
I was looking around the RPG Maker files; and it shows a double blowjob scene with the Succubus Trio. Has anyone gotten this? or is it not implemented?

Overseer_Sena

Jul 19, 2019
how do i exactly recruit dorothy? i mean i finished the special ending and when i look inside the book i can do her energy drain event.

OdinSlayer96

Sep 1, 2018
Great cheers for translation, also where can I get beef jerky for the ashley and cameron ending? Need to up dog girls affection with beef jerky but the presents store don't sell it

Nov 10, 2018
I've reached a point in the game where a ship appears at Port Dyne, but it says I need to have given Saria 5000 gold and met her in Port Dyne. I've given her the money but can't find her anywhere in Port Dyne. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
I've reached a point in the game where a ship appears at Port Dyne, but it says I need to have given Saria 5000 gold and met her in Port Dyne. I've given her the money but can't find her anywhere in Port Dyne. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
Talk to a sailor in the city where Saria is and he will transport you

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes