• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
That's not true, not even close. First you level mouse upto 100-120 at least, then you start leveling blacksmith. blacksmith girl is useless without mouse, because her crafting eats tons of resourses and gold, and mouse gives you both of it.
You both are wrong, you first level the stupid mushroom girl to lvl 300. Then you get twice the levels to lvl anyone else, and have a much bigger health pool etc. for fighting succubi at level 60 instead of 30.

Reactions: michalt26

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
Anyone know where the other grimoires apart from the basic one are? I am still in the early game I think. Have cleared the forest area, sewers and the mine. Apart from that, did someone post a full save already?
Necronomicon is the best one 0-15 dmg, I think it was at village attacked by succubus.

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
You both are wrong, you first level the stupid mushroom girl to lvl 300. Then you get twice the levels to lvl anyone else, and have a much bigger health pool etc. for fighting succubi at level 60 instead of 30.
long time no see such bullshit. You level mouse and with her bonus you can easily find growth ring, which has 100% chance to get 2 lvls per monster, no need to waste leveles on useless mushroom, even her skill is useless, blond girl mother gives you skill which reduces all cooldowns by 4, while skill given by mushroom is 2x worse.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
long time no see such bullshit. You level mouse and with her bonus you can easily find growth ring, which has 100% chance to get 2 lvls per monster, no need to waste leveles on useless mushroom, even her skill is useless, blond girl mother gives you skill which reduces all cooldowns by 4, while skill given by mushroom is 2x worse.
"Easily"
I ran with lvl 100 mouse most of the game and found no such ring. And her skill is useless, but that's why you use her for grinding.

cronoselgamer

Dec 21, 2017
[QUOTE = "Gigger2461, publicación: 3729609, miembro: 488149"]
Hay un súcubo domador 1 pero no está relacionado con este juego más allá de los huevos de pascua.
[/CITAR]
y como se llama ese juego podrias pasar link

Shukketsu

Nov 19, 2017
Stupid question I play as the male and bought the robe in the capital for 12k. How do i put it on? In the Wardrobe is only one clothing besides the option thingies and that is the normal clothes.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
That's not true, not even close. First you level mouse upto 100-120 at least, then you start leveling blacksmith. blacksmith girl is useless without mouse, because her crafting eats tons of resourses and gold, and mouse gives you both of it.
Personally never had a problem with resouces to craft things, perhaps it was my playstyle but never needed to use the mouse girl at all.

bl0tak

May 9, 2019
Are there any other games of this studio currently being translated?
Because i saw their new game Lilith in Nightmare which looked good af

Jun 16, 2017
Succubus tower 2 has already been translated by same guy, and Lilith in nightmare is currently being translated on ulmf but he is only translating the male characters story not the females which is a huge bummer for me, i hope the translator of this game translates the rest of lilith

bl0tak

May 9, 2019
Succubus tower 2 has already been translated by same guy, and Lilith in nightmare is currently being translated on ulmf but he is only translating the male characters story not the females which is a huge bummer for me, i hope the translator of this game translates the rest of lilith
Thx for the headsup, i really fucking hope all of that game gets translated i just love the artwork of their games.

siowy

Jul 20, 2017
i got a libpng error / rgsserror can't generate bitmap when leaving the base halfway through the game. locked out basically.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes