4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Gigger2461

Mar 11, 2018
I know there's not a big difference in your gender choice outside of dialogue but is there an option to change your gender midgame or do you have to stick with what you gender you choose?
You can change it in your closet but I think you need to beat the tower of time to unlock it (which is post-game content)
Shame you can't recruit the majority of succubus for no apparent reason. Doesn't really seem to be any reason to fight most of them. You get levels by simply 1 shotting generic black red eyed monsters on contact. The bird in the mines, if you lose to her, actually reveals she's been stalking you for years because she's in love with you and knows enough about your home for this to not be a lie. Still can't recruit her.
You can recruit the harpy but it takes a while.
Is there any purpose behind 'studying' with Illya? I got 59 questions right and nothing really happened compared to just losing on the first turn
iirc you get a skill and an achievement if you get more than 20 right

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Yea it was 'analyze' which I assume is the same effect as the analyze card/collete's passive
Also if people ain't noticed, if you try to leave during the evening via front door, there's a sauna with its own events. Although the only one I did was identical to just fucking a girl outside of her being naked regardless of my choice.

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
So far I've been doing the intro with both scenarios and the scenes do look rather alright. I've definitely enjoyed Succubus Tower 2, so if it's anything like that, like one of the posts says, that's cool. The one issue I've kinda got is that with the additional voice and text, it kinda feels like the game was made with the futa option in mind, and as if the male scenario just had a bit less content. I'm totally fine with futa, it just feels like I might miss out on some minor details that the other side might have, especially if there's nothing like a gender choice gallery or an NG+ that would let you try the other option.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
So far I've been doing the intro with both scenarios and the scenes do look rather alright. I've definitely enjoyed Succubus Tower 2, so if it's anything like that, like one of the posts says, that's cool. The one issue I've kinda got is that with the additional voice and text, it kinda feels like the game was made with the futa option in mind, and as if the male scenario just had a bit less content. I'm totally fine with futa, it just feels like I might miss out on some minor details that the other side might have, especially if there's nothing like a gender choice gallery or an NG+ that would let you try the other option.
IMO , This game is better than succubus tower 2. Except the lesser succubus in ST 2 who was excellent :'( I miss her.
Once you finished the game, you enter a room who tell you how to have every ending.

Melongirl3

Feb 6, 2019
Sad that this game forces you to play futa even tho you chose a female protag. Sadly not a recommendation from my side.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Overall I like the game, albeit it's easy to improve because there are many things that could be added it is nice enough.

Things to note is for example that there are too few futa enemies, I would have liked a few more to tell the truth and at least a heroine that was or could be a futa.

The level drain isn't truly fun in this game, mainly because it easily becomes like a chore, too many characters to give them levels. Albeit I have to admit that they are easy to farm, but still... it's a chore, even more it would have been nice that enemies could get stronger by draining you in the sense on future fights too, overall it was kind of funny the cow succubus fight that increases his breasts by getting your levels, it was a nice surprise compared to other fights.

As I said a nice game, with more potential to give but unfortunately we won't get to it.

Leaving that aside a few tips for new players:

-Medals are important, you should focus on getting aegis (fake), excalibur (fake) and stat up items in the shop. Overall with the fake ones you can end up making the real ones in the blacksmith.

-The blacksmith girl is the most important character to level up, to get the best items you need to level her up, overall because you will get your levels drained there are only 2 main ways to get stronger, the first one is stat up items which refer to using medals and the second one is to actually get better items by making them at her shop.

-For those that are curious, the Harpy girl can become a companion in new game +, you just need to get one of the endings (after you get an ending you reset to before you get it and appear in the house, then you will find a letter just outside the house about a phantom thief).

-Colette is a character that I personally recommend to get her ASAP, her passive ability will make you farm levels more easily so be aware of it (basically it reduces the cost to defeat enemies, really useful), even more you will optimize her use by grouping her with the mushroom girl that gives you a chance to get double level up.

-To farm money really easily I recommend getting the item nanako underwear. You can get it by having a lot of sex with nanako in the brothel, overall this object makes it so that each time you get an item on the floor you find money too, that's the main use it has.

That's mostly it, have fun.

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
Sad that this game forces you to play futa even tho you chose a female protag. Sadly not a recommendation from my side.
It would definitely be interesting to have something like a game where if you're a female protag, you can get corrupt into a succubus at any point, and start fighting humans instead, maybe even with slightly different skills/dialogue depending on who you've lost to. It would probably be way too much work to ever expect though, as that would be pretty much tantamount to having two games in one. The closest thing I've seen to it would be the MGE-based games, but those aren't really games per se, more like an on-rail experience.

lullus35

May 4, 2020
Rats, I got bunch of untranslated text and looks like I managed to download the 2.1 version.

Now I just hope I can salvage my saves.

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
th
the girls on the down left
i've seen them before in a side-scroll type of game
with lots of futa's in it...
dont remember which game was it
but
same developer?(if you know which one...)

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
since you can also fight an enemy based off you with your clothes, that's a decent loss

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
You can choose which clothes she will wear in that battle if you are male MC.

In case anyone missed there is an option to skip drain scenes (you just pick how many levels you want to give)
I feel that you said it for me, and thanks for that.

Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
Anyone know where the other grimoires apart from the basic one are? I am still in the early game I think. Have cleared the forest area, sewers and the mine. Apart from that, did someone post a full save already?

Last edited:
Reactions: michalt26
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes