4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
How's the translation quality? The overview doesn't make a particularly good first impression, heh

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Not sure if this should have a Female Protag tag on it, that only lasts for about 5 mins into the prologue before you get the permanent addition.

How's the translation quality? The overview doesn't make a particularly good first impression, heh
Can't be certain since I'm still on the prologue but it looks quite decent, couple of typos here and there but its certainly making sense and it isn't broken english.

EDIT: About an hour in, so far so good, translation is just fine, still rare typos sprinkled about but everything reads nicely and makes good sense (unlike the headache of a summary we have here, somebody should rewrite that.....)

Last edited:
Reactions: sdibolcrif

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
The main prota is a man or a futa, you choose.
To fight succubi, the dick is needed.

If you tried succubus tower 2, it is the same but better. It's not the same type of femdom. If you don't like lvl drain, it's not for you.

The main fetish here is level drain.

So is this actually a game where the succubi do not have dicks for a change? You know, like the original theme of what they are.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
So is this actually a game where the succubi do not have dicks for a change? You know, like the original theme of what they are.
The majority do not,and the minority that do, you can use a filter so it removes their dicks and changes their battle moves/rape scenes to match.

Reactions: Dyhart

Anaqiya

Dec 20, 2017
there's only 2 futa enemies in the game, kind of sad.... any tips for the game? i feel kind of weak

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
can someone post a fullsave and no bs cuz I know now if you can't leave a room its not a full save

Hyperfapz0r

Jun 26, 2017
the drawing quality is meh, the amount of pics are low (attacks arent even animated). the only redeeming part is the companion system which is nice. I would have enjoyed it if this wasnt a hentai game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Anaqiya

Draonir

Nov 24, 2017
Did somebidy found out who the second member ist you need for the counterattack ending?

Zaxs

Aug 15, 2018
Now I might be mixing up my theology but werent Incubi transformed Succubi anyway?
Wasnt it something along the lines of a succubi stealing completely innocent priests seed,then transforming into an Incubus and depositing said seed in another completely innocent maiden?
Wasnt that how the church said it happened?
Succubi were likely created as an explanation for "wet dreams." While the incubus was likely created to explain the "sleep paralyses demon."

DohDongOh

Jun 22, 2018
I wasn't sure what incest is actually in the game, considering I went to find a gallery of the game files and there are no incest tags on what I found. The DLsite tags imply one or more of the heroines is your daughter.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Not sure if this should have a Female Protag tag on it, that only lasts for about 5 mins into the prologue before you get the permanent addition.

Can't be certain since I'm still on the prologue but it looks quite decent, couple of typos here and there but its certainly making sense and it isn't broken english.

EDIT: About an hour in, so far so good, translation is just fine, still rare typos sprinkled about but everything reads nicely and makes good sense (unlike the headache of a summary we have here, somebody should rewrite that.....)
Good to know, thanks!

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
Okay lets clear something up since I keep seeing the same comment. First you get too choose the gender so you can either be male or female. being male doesn't change anything plot wise but being female you are transformed into a futa (forcefully). I recommend playing as female, 1. The plot becomes a lot funnier 2. the rest of the cast is already female. 3. also the ncps reactions to female is a lot better. A example is when you go into town and go to the weapons shop they comment on your gender something that is rare in games. The ncp will comment how since your female that you don't need armor and should stick to band aids and if you kept the female spirit up her reaction is pretty funny. Another example is when you enter the brothel the owner will comment on the female protagonist. Edit: I just want to give a important tip. This game is all about staying at level (1) while everyone else levels up. Since you don't bother leveling down the main antagonist will "Suck you dry until your level 1".

Reactions: damnson1111

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Okay lets clear something up since I keep seeing the same comment. First you get too choose the gender so you can either be male or female. being male doesn't change anything plot wise but being female you are transformed into a futa (forcefully). I recommend playing as female, 1. The plot becomes a lot funnier 2. the rest of the cast is already female. 3. also the ncps reactions to female is a lot better. A example is when you go into town and go to the weapons shop they comment on your gender something that is rare in games. The ncp will comment how since your female that you don't need armor and should stick to band aids and if you kept the female spirit up her reaction is pretty funny. Another example is when you enter the brothel the owner will comment on the female protagonist. Edit: I just want to give a important tip. This game is all about staying at level (1) while everyone else levels up. Since you don't bother leveling down the main antagonist will "Suck you dry until your level 1".

I think I better ask something before I give this a go. How exactly do you get stronger if you are always returning to level 1? I mean there has to be something that sticks with you, right? Something that makes each return to the dungeon(assuming this is the case) easier each time?

lullus35

May 4, 2020
I think I better ask something before I give this a go. How exactly do you get stronger if you are always returning to level 1? I mean there has to be something that sticks with you, right? Something that makes each return to the dungeon(assuming this is the case) easier each time?
Levels and stat boost it gives is reset but everything else stays the same. There is no equipment or skill restrictions with levels and you will learn new skills as you level up but you will keep them.

There is also a few ways to boost your stats permamently. You can for example trait medals for stat boosting medicine.

For succubus its preparing for them in advance. Succubus have weak points, strong points and focus on certain attacks. Its mainly learning what certain attacks or equipment works the best agaisnt the specific.

KaiBro

Feb 2, 2019
I know there's not a big difference in your gender choice outside of dialogue but is there an option to change your gender midgame or do you have to stick with what you gender you choose?

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Pretty good. Only two mistakes I've noticed: Says 'cummed' instead of came, and sometimes you still get referred to as a guy during sex if futa.

Shame you can't recruit the majority of succubus for no apparent reason. Doesn't really seem to be any reason to fight most of them. You get levels by simply 1 shotting generic black red eyed monsters on contact. The bird in the mines, if you lose to her, actually reveals she's been stalking you for years because she's in love with you and knows enough about your home for this to not be a lie. Still can't recruit her.

I'd suggest going for the lab first. That gives you a girl who can make potions out of common items. Makes the game feel a lot less grindy and easier.

The recruitable ones stand still, some areas make you beat the other two succubus to go in to fight the one you can recruit but unless you plan to do that on that specific run there's no real point in bothering. There's also a blonde girl you see around that if you feed enough joins you.

Is there any purpose behind 'studying' with Illya? I got 59 questions right and nothing really happened compared to just losing on the first turn

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes