4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

fly32

May 20, 2021
Could some one explain why i can't fight common monsters? (they are looking like ghosts) in any locations, if i touched them, i have received damage and ghost became stunned for some time, i can not get any exp from them, so i forced to gain level on weak succubi before fight any others, is it a bug or my fail?

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
Could some one explain why i can't fight common monsters? (they are looking like ghosts) in any locations, if i touched them, i have received damage and ghost became stunned for some time, i can not get any exp from them, so i forced to gain level on weak succubi before fight any others, is it a bug or my fail?
the common monsters you don't actually "fight" because the game designer wanted all the focus on the sex battles so the common monsters you attack until they die and that can give you exp (you walking into them is attacking)

Verdaddy

May 26, 2020
so i tried it in joiplay and i'm having a problem with the texts, it's invisible. is there a way to fix this

fly32

May 20, 2021
the common monsters you don't actually "fight" because the game designer wanted all the focus on the sex battles so the common monsters you attack until they die and that can give you exp (you walking into them is attacking)
you walking into them is attacking, but it's do NOT kill them, i have spend more then 300 hp trying to kill single common monster, but it didn't die and didn't give me any exp, that the question. while in start of the game i killed them, but now only stun and loose hp.

Gigger2461

Mar 11, 2018
you walking into them is attacking, but it's do NOT kill them, i have spend more then 300 hp trying to kill single common monster, but it didn't die and didn't give me any exp, that the question. while in start of the game i killed them, but now only stun and loose hp.
You don't have a weapon equipped.

Azed351

Jun 25, 2021
1640080292126.png I keep getting this error message, and I have downloaded RPG Maker VX from this website
and also the same RPG Maker VX from this website
1640080443458.png

Sugar4Life

Sep 14, 2021
I feel like the game is lacking directions.Like how am I supposed to know where to go,where the enemies are above my lvl and so on.

Buddysvata

Jan 21, 2022
After getting the Ashley ending you receive the succubus horns accessory. When I put it on I read the description and it says "You might get attacked wearing this". Is this just flavor text (because haha, succubi are the enemy!) or is there an actual event connected to this? I tried going to the capital because that's where no succubi are allowed, but as far as I can see nothing happens with any NPC. Same for Dyne and Juvene. The rate of level 1 rape events has also not increased. I'm out of ideas.

Aside from that I am a bit bummed out that after saving Saria you can't unlock some way to have proper sex with her outside that boss battle. Guess we should be thankful the sex boss fight was added at all.

pie4ever0

Aug 1, 2017
Does anyone know what causes the morning scenes with the girls waking you up/going to bed with you to trigger?

Buddysvata

Jan 21, 2022
Does anyone know what causes the morning scenes with the girls waking you up/going to bed with you to trigger?
Apparently it is completely random. All you can do to influence them is to get the girls to the required affection level for it to trigger in the first place. From there it is just RNG.

Reactions: pie4ever0

PwCCwP

Jan 14, 2020
Hello! Can someone pls explane how to pay Saria 5000 Gold? I've already talked to her, but I don't understand where brothel is...

Reactions: GoldenRose

Buddysvata

Jan 21, 2022
Hello! Can someone pls explane how to pay Saria 5000 Gold? I've already talked to her, but I don't understand where brothel is...
In the capital city top right of the map. She will be at the information desk and get "tricked" into becoming a staff member. Afterwards just go into the first room on the left and talk to her. She'll service you and constantly drain your gold.

Reactions: PwCCwP

BOT OVERLORD

Jul 4, 2019
I can't affortd to do the last ending,
I have the fox and slime girl both lvl 100 and favor 100 but when I interact with the computer it says it's not enough powered, I already did the 3 other end (normal , dorothy, and ashley + cameron). If you know how can I power it to see the final ending it would be appreciated
You need to beat the tower of time to the right of the port city. Defeating the final boss on floor 30 will give you the time crystal that will let you get that ending

May 10, 2020
As a concept this game is really neat and I like the premise, and the art is good, but the level reduction after every night is just absolutely absurd and made the game almost unplayable for me. It may just be i am bad at the game but the whole thing of the MC having to go back to LV.1 every night is a really unforgiving mechanic for a game that is tough right off the bat.

Buddysvata

Jan 21, 2022
As a concept this game is really neat and I like the premise, and the art is good, but the level reduction after every night is just absolutely absurd and made the game almost unplayable for me. It may just be i am bad at the game but the whole thing of the MC having to go back to LV.1 every night is a really unforgiving mechanic for a game that is tough right off the bat.
I do not think the game is particularly unforgiving with the exception of the map where you meet the spider-milf(Selena) early on, because she is rather strong even if you beat all enemies before and requires either good RNG or rushdown tactics. Far too strong for an early boss.

In general the basic tactic is this: Buy health potions. Beating generic shadow hood enemies gives you levels, so it's always best to just beat as many as you can before you fight a sub-boss or a the final boss of the area. Potions will keep you alive to level up. In the port city you can exchange tokens you find in dungeons for items and I recommend getting the "Auto Recoverer", because it automatically uses potions when you fall below a certain level of HP. That way you can fearlessly run into all enemies and without having to bother with menus.
Finally once you get a certain companion from the forest it will get easier, because she has the skill to give you a chance to gain double the levels from beating generic monsters. Level up her skill by letting her drain your levels and raise her affection to increase the chance of triggering her skill.

It's an RPG ultimately, so gear and special skills are what makes you better, not necessarily levels. It's a weird form of balancing, but it works surprisingly well.

Dec 4, 2021
no index.html file in this one
how sad
or is it just me?
how does index file come out btw. does the creator choose whether he put it in or it is generated automatically

Last edited:

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
If you head into the port town of Dyne; you can trade in Medals at Saira's house. The Doping Kit's give you a ton of random permanent stat up's. You can also pick up super level boosts if you really feel inclined.

Reactions: michalt26
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes