4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

m1k19966

Jul 25, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port:

Succubus Trick Grown Up Problem 0.7.5 Member Version:
Mega / (179 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.
Can u updeate your port?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Succubus Trick: Grown Up Problem [v0.8 Member] [aPieceOfTissue] - Compressed

Win/Linux [384 MB]
- - - -

Mac [379 MB]
- - - -

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Game is VERY good, but updates are very short

Well, I'm no expert, but my antivirus didnt get anything (Kapersky)
Yeah, I always check my dls; the issue in the above case was that nothing was detected until the program was running. Might be nothing but I'll follow recommendations and wait a while if someone else reports any issues or detections.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SuccubusTrickGrownUpProblem-0.8
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
ok....this game was one of my top favorites PRIOR to this update.....because the content of said update is one i absolutely do not like in anyway shape or form. only thing worse than this type of stuff in NTR imho. to each their own but after this i think i'm dropping the game. no telling what else the dev might decide to add (possible cuck crap although it's unlikely given the scenario)

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
ok....this game was one of my top favorites PRIOR to this update.....because the content of said update is one i absolutely do not like in anyway shape or form. only thing worse than this type of stuff in NTR imho. to each their own but after this i think i'm dropping the game. no telling what else the dev might decide to add (possible cuck crap although it's unlikely given the scenario)
Its only one scene, the BDSM finale def came out of left field though and wasn't my cup of tea either. I wasn't a huge fan of the hyper stuff either but most the other scenes are fantastic enough I can over look them. So long as he doesn't decide to go all on on that junk I'll live.

Reactions: Oleg270398
4.00 star(s) 14 Votes