4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

suckassonline

Jun 1, 2020
amys love is maxed, it says to progress with laura more but she to is maxed am i missing something? ive done the park seen and all the dream stuff plus all school stuff.

suckassonline

Jun 1, 2020
i dont know if the dev reads these comments or not but a couple things to fix. if you going to have mandatory sound in the game (ex; swallowing audio) then do have them at max volume it hurts, when you click on the character in the wt tab dont let the bubble text that pops up stay up when you close the wt tab or another characters bubble text.

katsukiDemon

Nov 25, 2018
But the public one isn't the full version. He had to remove some content because people were complaining. The full version is on his patreon.
It does have all the content, but it is locked with a password, wait for a cape without a hero to come and pass it

katsukiDemon

Nov 25, 2018
If you don't like anything that could be perceived as NTR best not use the password
well, ren'py has a button called "skip", and I also say, he is asking for the full content for a reason, because I think we are aware at this point that it contains the mini updates

katsukiDemon

Nov 25, 2018
What is the member exclusive content in the new update exactly?
Due to the controversy that was formed with version 5.4, the developer opted to block the content of those who pay their subscription on patreon and subscriber, where they will be able to unlock them with the password (or passwords, If he changes them), in Simply put, all mini-updates are member exclusive content

Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
What is the member exclusive content in the new update exactly?
A scene where you go to a glory hole tthat the succubus is at for easy sex mana but she's disappointed by the cocks that come around until MC shows up and she starts shit talking the other dicks while servicing MC. The scene divided people here on weather or not it was NTR so the DEV put it behind a patreon code

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Game updated.
Left version 0.5.4 on the OP - for historical reference.

Cheers

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Netorare - as far as I know - in 5.4.
0.6.0 - was mentioned the it might be Netori now?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Is the NTR tag Netorare, Netorase, or Netori? Or a mix?
v0.5.4 added 2 contentious unavoidable scenes:
1. MC finds out the succubus who signed a magically binding contract with him is actually fucking other guys on the side all along... as he catches her red handed sucking random dicks at a glory hole

2. Magic is used so that one your girls steals the MC's dick, becoming a futa. Then she uses said futa cock to fuck another of his girls while he stands there literally dickless and watches

Dev deleted that version shortly after it went up due to the backlash.
Specifically so that he could take his time to work through things without stress.

I am somewhat unclear on if the dev actually permanently deleted those scenes from the game by now
or if dev just made them optional.
There are also now secret "patreon only" content you need a code to unlock. Which might or might not be referring to those scenes.

Are there any patreons here who can clarify the above question?

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes