4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
I understand but I think they should ask the people that play their games if they are interested in that kind of content before put it in the game at the end of the day you make a game so that people enjoy your work
Or you make a game cause you enjoy it, or you want to make money. Personally I'd not make something I didn't personally enjoy. Since the world is a big place if I enjoy something, it means there is a chance others will as well. I agree that adding even a scene of side content like this doesn't make much sense though, perhaps the dev didn't understand the amount of polarization this fetish has, unlike say lactation, which would make sense to have one or two scenes and no one would care.

For the dev: NTR is in the same boat as Loli, Scat, Guro, and a few others; where it is a fetish that you basically want to devote a large portion of your game too if you add it. It is a polarizing fetish that people will make a decision on whether or not they want to play your game from even with one scene. There is little you can do about this, it's just how people are. I'd say make the game YOU want to make, and people will play it or they won't.

Reactions: ejmuerte

GZEROH

Mar 18, 2021
let me get this straight
i just wanted to wait for the update so i can enjoy the game a bit longer
and for some reason i saw at least 6 pages of people screaming ntr
guys please we are better than this
unless some of you guys support the developer i wont mind you guys has constructive critism towards the game so the dev might change the storyline
what im pointing here is the one who been screaming ntr didnt even pay a single cent now screaming at dev
sigh...yall do whatever you want im just waiting for update
ntr futa thing im used to it already so lets see how far this game will go

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Damn, that takes some effort to label a threesome (albeit a weird magical one with detaching dicks, but MC still participated) as a Netorase lol :ROFLMAO:. In what Netorase game MC can be fucking the person who "cucked" him 5 mins later? I can see some people complaining it's Polyamory, but Netorase? Sheesh.
Right...that's is more lesbian/futa (but read what she say, she is literally humiliating the mc, saying that he don't know how to do, also he don't fuck her later in that scene, just her fuck his LI) but what about the gloryhole? Is that a magical dick too or from a random guy? Is that the first time only or just the one that the mc saw?

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
Hello, can I link your comment on every "vanilla game" in the future which has a small NTR route with no consequences whatsoever?
Yeah, most people don't play vanilla games to get cucked. If dev want to add ntr then he shouldn't really try to mix harem and romance with it. Most Ntr fans don't like romance, they want to prostitute their wives/li and share them with other men. While most non-ntr fans don't want that shit, even if they are optional. People will still ignore this game cause it cut out contents for them and some of them are completionist. Also, adding little bit of Ntr doesn't make anyone happy. I simply don't understand why do you want to add ntr? If it your personal preference, you shouldn't really care about what other people want. I am not a fan of Ntr and I will simply ignore this game and move on.

LewdWind

Mar 26, 2022
I think it's so funny how the scene where the MC gets this penis magically deattached got people writing bibles in this thread

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Why do i smell ntr...yeah, is the mc dick, but is a dick move of laura, she cleary is doing that to cause jealousity...also, again, out of nowhere "hey, i'm lesbian" for fuck sake, she was a virgin before the mc....
View attachment 2374561
Edit: Yeah...there is cheating too...laura fuck other people than the mc...
View attachment 2374582 View attachment 2374584 View attachment 2374588

Well...it was good until lasted...now this game can burn in hell...
damm i was liking this game a lot but this surprise content ......... i was going to even support the dev but after this i think im gonna wait to see wat type of target this game wants i liked laura and chloe until now ........

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
damm i was liking this game a lot but this surprise content ......... i was going to even support the dev but after this i think im gonna wait to see wat type of target this game wants i liked laura and chloe until now ........
Yeah, most people don't play vanilla games to get cucked. If dev want to add ntr then he shouldn't really try to mix harem and romance with it. Most Ntr fans don't like romance, they want to prostitute their wives/li and share them with other men. While most non-ntr fans don't want that shit, even if they are optional. People will still ignore this game cause it cut out contents for them and some of them are completionist. Also, adding little bit of Ntr doesn't make anyone happy. I simply don't understand why do you want to add ntr? If it your personal preference, you shouldn't really care about what other people want. I am not a fan of Ntr and I will simply ignore this game and move on.
The Dev has already removed the latest update from his itch.io page, and he has said that he will remove the scenes or will make them optional in the next update (we'll see if adding some more vanilla scenes or just leaving us with no scenes at all).

I think that, since this update seems to be no longer the last official one, and that the author has gone back to the previous one, it might be interesting to modify the beginning of the thread to put the official update as 0.5 and leave this one as unofficial between spoilers.

Reactions: AlexTorch

IvanGam

May 11, 2017
Right...that's is more lesbian/futa (but read what she say, she is literally humiliating the mc, saying that he don't know how to do, also he don't fuck her later in that scene, just her fuck his LI)
Don't really know what dev wanted to do there, Laura wanting to humiliate MC seems out of place to me + it was pretty short and weak if it was an insult. It was like 2 lines "watch and learn" and "this is how you fuck a girl".
but what about the gloryhole?
I think the dev explained it before
In this Laura's case, she a succubus and she isn't really in love with MC but something more like a sex friend so I think it's only natural for her to have sex with someone else. It hadn't come to my mind that it's ntr.
So if there wasn't some dialogue in the game about her being exclusive with MC (I might have missed it, I don't really play these harem fuckfest games for dialogue :ROFLMAO: ) it doesn't really count as ntr. Granted, a lot of people who play harem games don't want to see anyone else except MC do the fucking or fuck with someone who had sex with MC (even if they aren't really a LI), but their dislike doesn't magically make something ntr.

Don't really see a reason to continue with this discussion. Looks like dev will make it optional\delete those scenes and as I said before, have no intention to persuade anyone and change their opinion. Was fun participating in the shitstorm tho.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Don't really know what dev wanted to do there, Laura wanting to humiliate MC seems out of place to me + it was pretty short and weak if it was an insult. It was like 2 lines "watch and learn" and "this is how you fuck a girl".

So if there wasn't some dialogue in the game about her being exclusive with MC (I might have missed it, I don't really play these harem fuckfest games for dialogue :ROFLMAO: ) it doesn't really count as ntr. Granted, a lot of people who play harem games don't want to see anyone else except MC do the fucking or fuck with someone who had sex with MC (even if they aren't really a LI), but their dislike doesn't magically make something ntr.

Don't really see a reason to continue with this discussion. Looks like dev will make it optional\delete those scenes and as I said before, have no intention to persuade anyone and change their opinion. Was fun participating in the shitstorm tho.
The scene whit Laura and Chloe i dont know what the dev wanted here apart that making us disliking Laura as a character and creeping me out making the MC dick deatach from his body dude seriusly when i see the moment the girl grabs the dick out of his body i feel like when you see videos of guys hitting his valla very hard that you notice how your dick doing like the head of a turtle not only that the part where she grabs Chloe and fuck her in front of MC like the typical scenes from the NTR hentais when MC IS sleeping and the mean coments dating to MC thats how you fuck her was out of character Laura always was for the moment very friendly and good to MC then you have the public bathroom scene that IS definitly NTR i dont care if she IS sucubbus or not that was a lame excuse she already say before that she gains enough energy whit the exagerared cum from MC that dude cum buckets in her he inflates her i dont know what more energy she needs and wasent the contract for that they were liged whit the contract when MC the energy MC gets when he fucks other girl shares It whit Laura wasnt that the idea ?
This update makes a very lightheat harem game and changes and make It more weird and dark whit NTR

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The scene whit Laura and Chloe i dont know what the dev wanted here apart that making us disliking Laura as a character and creeping me out making the MC dick deatach from his body dude seriusly when i see the moment the girl grabs the dick out of his body i feel like when you see videos of guys hitting his valla very hard that you notice how your dick doing like the head of a turtle not only that the part where she grabs Chloe and fuck her in front of MC like the typical scenes from the NTR hentais when MC IS sleeping and the mean coments dating to MC thats how you fuck her was out of character Laura always was for the moment very friendly and good to MC then you have the public bathroom scene that IS definitly NTR i dont care if she IS sucubbus or not that was a lame excuse she already say before that she gains enough energy whit the exagerared cum from MC that dude cum buckets in her he inflates her i dont know what more energy she needs and wasent the contract for that they were liged whit the contract when MC the energy MC gets when he fucks other girl shares It whit Laura wasnt that the idea ?
This update makes a very lightheat harem game and changes and make It more weird and dark whit NTR

I think the best thing is to end the discussion: The Dev has already said that he is going to change or delete those scenes (or include alternatives), so continuing to comment on this doesn't help at all.

EDIT:

Does anyone know what is the discord of this game?

Reactions: joblo9394

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
I think the best thing is to end the discussion: The Dev has already said that he is going to change or delete those scenes (or include alternatives), so continuing to comment on this doesn't help at all.
patrion post from aPieceOfTissue

Upcoming Contents
Before the main update of the next girl, there are some contents I wish to add to the game as extra scenes.
  • Amy midnight hyper sex
  • Laura night park Gloryhole
  • Chloe and Laura meet
  • Amy and Lily's threesome
  • Ending Scenes
Our Discord members suggest the contents and they will have more early access. If you wish to give suggestions to more scenes or access these contents earlier, please subscribe and join our discord server!
It looks like a supporter only discord.

also

(+3)(-1)
Please can you stop doing this? I have already removed the content as you guys required. I understand you don't like the content but please stop.
I agree farther discussion will change nothing. Last activity from the dev was 4 days ago. He already said what he was going to do, and I am assuming started working towards that.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
I agree farther discussion will change nothing. Last activity from the dev was 4 days ago. He already said what he was going to do, and I am assuming started working towards that.
that may be as it is, but that doesn't prevent new people from playing the posted version and voicing their displeasure. Not everyone who is posting did also read the thread. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
that may be as it is, but that doesn't prevent new people from playing the posted version and voicing their displeasure. Not everyone who is posting did also read the thread. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mods are also deleting post without explanation so I guess I said something that upset them? Honestly I just would hate to see the dev lose followers because of a misunderstanding, but it is not my project, and I have better things to do.

I already made a post on that fact, but that post, and even the post where I linked a newcomer to the fact of the change got deleted. Wish there was at least a reason for deletion hard to not do something again if you don't know what you did wrong in the first place.

NepuNepuNEP

Jan 24, 2020
with lily love 60% walkthrough say check out painting in your room on weekends but i can't do any thing with it
how do i do this ?

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes