4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
First one is at night when you can visit a gloryhole and you will find the succubus there giving a blowjob to a random guy who leaves after they barely start. After that you come with your huge dick from a different hole and you satisfy her.
The second one is when the same succubus transfers your penis onto her body and has sex with a another girl.
That's basically everything you can call "ntr" in a game with 25 events or more
Thanks for clearing this up, as I not arrived here yet.

But for clarifty. not NTR. I mean what do you expect from a succubus if you havent put in ground rules?. Shes feeding on a snack or playing. And in pretext, she was hunting targets before she event met the MC. While it oculd be consided the taboo with another guy. Cheating is probably the better word. But she always had an open relationship and was helping the MC while becoming more interested in him. So technically not.

Just to outline NTR. Its when the LI girl leaves or betrays the MC for another male (suppose it could be a woman too) Weather she considers the MC weak/unworthly/not good enough or just out of spite. Thats the short version. The succubus in this case has not left the MC. If she was playing with other men just to drive the MC forward, could be considered NTR, as its on purpose.

As of the other, well for me the problem lies that chicks with dicks is gross (I hate succubuss with dicks which some people do) But two LIs of the MCs harem or potential harem that indulge in some pleasure or fun. Not NTR. Still fine if they both belong to the same man. What man wouldnt want to watch them play......

I think its fine if people are not happy with others touching the MCs girls or girls touching others, but you need to take in account she is a succubus. Tantrum throwing doesnt really do anything to make you look good. Instead of leting the dev know you dont like it in a civil manner. You get all these people doing rage quits trying to guilt trip the dev. And throwing out NTR as some buzz word to put a stain on the project.

Ok, didnt find the first one, then i can understand a little the crying about ntr. But the second scene doesnt feel like ntr feels more like one of your girls want to have some special fun :unsure:. Then again my perception of ntr is usually asshole fucks/rapes your girlfriend in your face and you cant do a thing.:mad::cry:
Its more cuckholding than anything, Not being able to do anything as she gets raped or showed off in front of you. Tho it does get memed alot as NTR for the lols. But if shes enjoys it and goes back to the guy for more, well then yes, NTR baby ^_~

Last edited:

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
I think some of the freakouts here are hysterical to read.
To be fair it's kind of hilarious in a way. Chloe's route is very erotic but also kind of cute and wholesome. She's your childhood friend and she becomes your girlfriend after a romantic kiss under the moonlight after escaping near certain death. Then this happens:
"Hmm getting Chloe to meet Laura? I guess they could clear up the misunderstanding"
"Oh this spell is cool. Maybe chloe will use his dick as a dildo in the evening or maybe during class for more voyeurism"
"Oh Laura shoving it in her vagina and sucking on her tits? Most guys don't care about getting cucked by a woman but I wish I'd have been warned or had an option."
"Laura just attached the dick to herself... she's really just gonna fuck her in front of me now huh?"
"lmaoooooo the epilogue to that cutesy kiss with your childhood friend under the moonlight is watching your new girlfriend getting railed in front of you with zero tags or warnings. I gotta check out the forum."

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018

But for clarifty. not NTR. I mean what do you expect from a succubus if you havent put in ground rules?. Shes feeding on a snack or playing. And in pretext, she was hunting targets before she event met the MC. While it oculd be consided the taboo with another guy. Cheating is probably the better word. But she always had an open relationship and was helping the MC while becoming more interested in him. So technically not.

Just to outline NTR. Its when the LI girl leaves or betrays the MC for another male (suppose it could be a woman too) Weather she considers the MC weak/unworthly/not good enough or just out of spite. Thats the short version. The succubus in this case has not left the MC. If she was playing with other men just to drive the MC forward, could be considered NTR, as its on purpose.

As of the other, well for me the problem lies that chicks with dicks is gross (I hate succubuss with dicks which some people do) But two LIs of the MCs harem or potential harem that indulge in some pleasure or fun. Not NTR. Still fine if they both belong to the same man. What man wouldnt want to watch them play......

I think its fine if people are not happy with others touching the MCs girls or girls touching others, but you need to take in account she is a succubus. Tantrum throwing doesnt really do anything to make you look good. Instead of leting the dev know you dont like it in a civil manner. You get all these people doing rage quits trying to guilt trip the dev. And throwing out NTR as some buzz word to put a stain on the project.
I don't care if Laura is a succubus or a Clarisa nun, if she has sex with guys other than the MC I don't like her as LI, and, since she's mandatory, the game stops interesting me. Whether it's NTR, personal entertainment or supine boredom is another thing that matters little to me about that scene: I don't like it anyway.

TAGELD

May 18, 2019
However, two of the new scenes had tags that are considered "hard tags" (futa and ntr)
I think you're missing a big third one. That rape scene really killed my boner, and it was completely without warning. Like, if that's your fetish, and you want to explore it in a fiction setting, go for it, no kink shaming here, but for a lot of people that kind of thing is extremely unsexy, and it would be great to give the players an informed choice not to trigger it.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
I think you're missing a big third one. That rape scene really killed my boner, and it was completely without warning. Like, if that's your fetish, and you want to explore it in a fiction setting, go for it, no kink shaming here, but for a lot of people that kind of thing is extremely unsexy, and it would be great to give the players an informed choice not to trigger it.
I completely agree with you, rape is really not my thing so I'll be avoiding that scene. Hard tags should really be tagged. Reminds me of another game I played which had zero tags on the scenes so you could accidentally walk into a fart fetish scene which kills your dick and you'd have no say in it lol.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
I am very sorry for the latest controversial update., and I apologize to everyone who is disturbed by the new content. To avoid further disputes about this, I decided to remove the new content on the public page, and these contents would be exclusive to the member.

Other than that, the future update to the public will remind a vanilla harem experience without adding ntr, futa, sharing, cheating, etc tag, since I don't want these tags to overshadow the whole game experience and the main experience of this game is never about these things.

I'm sorry again for all the disputes that I caused. It was joyful to me to let others enjoy my creation but it would be meaningless to make something just to get hated for it. I have learned my lesson, and for now, I would march on to finish the game and avoid more problematic content appearing in the future public update.
This is the latest post on the devs itch.io page. Personally I think we can pretty much all agree that the only *real* problem with the update is the lack of warning about hard fetish tags and inability to opt out of the fetish scenes. I don't think anyone *hates* the dev for this update but it's more of a "why are there no tags tho" situation.

Strangely enough though the dev tagged the dream sequences and even double checks if you're into it after describing the tag (giga dick and furry) so most of us just don't see why the same level of caution and the ability to opt out of seeing the hard fetish scenes wasn't applied to the new content.

Also if the devs see this please keep in mind that "rape" is also a controversial tag. You didn't explicitly mention it in the post so I thought I'd just let you know it's very divisive.

Reactions: RedAISkye

TAGELD

May 18, 2019

Its more cuckholding than anything, Not being able to do anything as she gets raped or showed off in front of you. Tho it does get memed alot as NTR for the lols. But if shes enjoys it and goes back to the guy for more, well then yes, NTR baby ^_~
I don't think the take "it's not ntr because the character in the story had relevant in-story reasons to do the ntr things" is all that compelling. The succubus litteraly fucks the mc's girlfriend right in front of him (with his dick) while he watches, literally dickless. You can say the NTR parts fit the character, that it's not as egregious as in other games, but that doesn't magically make the NTR not be there.

Again, not kink shaming, just asking for accurate tagging and better labeling of the choices.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I don't think the take "it's not ntr because the character in the story had relevant in-story reasons to do the ntr things" is all that compelling. The succubus litteraly fucks the mc's girlfriend right in front of him (with his dick) while he watches, literally dickless. You can say the NTR parts fit the character, that it's not as egregious as in other games, but that doesn't magically make the NTR not be there.

Again, not kink shaming, just asking for accurate tagging and better labeling of the choices.
The dev has removed version 0.5.4 from Itch.io and left 0.5 as the last.

EDIT:

I had no problem with the content personally and think some of the freakouts here are hysterical to read. I'd rather have the content be optional and not deleted. A fair criticism would be that the tags need to be updated and a list of future tags added so those kinds of people won't start getting invested and cause an outrage when something like that is added, but I ultimately believe its up to the developer and that the paying supporter's opinions that matter the most.
Certainly if we could choose whether or not that content happens, then I don't think there would have been this problem and these 6 or 7 discusion pages. Obviously making it optional (it only happens if the player wants it) would be the ideal solution, in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexTorch

IvanGam

May 11, 2017
"What man wouldnt want to watch them play......"
A non-cuck wouldn't. Being cucked by women is a somewhat common fetish and you keep trying to change the definition of NTR for it. You seem to be more into Netorase i.e. you let your girfriend get fucked by someone else. This is a variant NTR by definition and if it's not your fetish you're going to probably find it to be a massive turn off as evidenced by this thread. That's why controversial tags need to be tagged.
Damn, that takes some effort to label a threesome (albeit a weird magical one with detaching dicks, but MC still participated) as a Netorase lol :ROFLMAO:. In what Netorase game MC can be fucking the person who "cucked" him 5 mins later? I can see some people complaining it's Polyamory, but Netorase? Sheesh.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Damn, that takes some effort to label a threesome (albeit a weird magical one with detaching dicks, but MC still participated) as a Netorase lol :ROFLMAO:. In what Netorase game MC can be fucking the person who "cucked" him 5 mins later? I can see some people complaining it's Polyamory, but Netorase? Sheesh.
Do you not see the irony in saying "that takes some effort" and then saying "magical one with detaching dicks"? "In what Netorase game MC can be fucking the person who cucked him 5 mins later". The MC's relationship to the girl cucking him does not invalidate the cuckold play.

TAGELD

May 18, 2019
I don't think anyone *hates* the dev for this update but it's more of a "why are there no tags tho" situation.
I wouldn't be so optimistic. It's the internet, and I've seen man-children who can't control their emotions send death threats for less. I would say no one reasonable would hate the dev for this, but there are a lot of unreasonable people out there.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
I wouldn't be so optimistic. It's the internet, and I've seen man-children who can't control their emotions send death threats for less. I would say no one reasonable would hate the dev for this, but there are a lot of unreasonable people out there.
Oh I mean maybe I was being reductive but I mean the general vibe I got from this thread was just one of confusion and discomfort from most people. Maybe some people were upset but it's mainly because the dev didn't outline which fetishes were planned for the game mixed with the fact they got unavoidable/untagged hard fetishes like rape and NTR.

Reactions: mangasm

IvanGam

May 11, 2017
Do you not see the irony in saying "that takes some effort" and then saying "magical one with detaching dicks"? "
Nah, I don't see it, why would detached dick make it ironic? It's a fantasy game and the MC was present in the scene and not complaining about what was happening.

The MC's relationship to the girl cucking him does not invalidate the cuckold play.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IvanGam

May 11, 2017
It's ironic because of the level of mental gymnastics required to consider that a threesome and not NTR or netorase. "Oh its your magical detached dick she's fucking her with it" yeah sure man. I think she even says "see this is how you FUCK her" if you revist the scene. Idk how you can seriously consider that a threesome lmao
Maybe I'd consider it ntr if she did it without MC's consent and presense and the fact that he is fucking them both. But that's not the case so yeah, not ntr to me (and pretty sure by definition of ntr too).
No idea what game you're talking about but if it contains yuri NTR then yeah it does. I know lots of guys are fine with being cucked by a girl but it doesn't negate the fact that it's NTR or netorase.
Kinda weird, that game is top 3/5 in ranking here for like 3 years probably, but ok. :oops:

IvanGam

May 11, 2017
So if a game is about eating shit but it's in the top 3 on the page we're supposed to play it???
Lmao no :ROFLMAO: , but I'd think it's a little strange you didn't at least heard about it, having 2019 reg year like the guy I replied to, that's all.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Lmao no :ROFLMAO: , but I'd think it's a little strange you didn't at least heard about it, having 2019 reg year like the guy I replied to, that's all.
Tbh I pretty much just find games through "latest updates". I haven't bothered look at most popular games partially because if it hasn't appeared in "latest updates" then it's probably been dead for a long time. I mean there's a chance the games at the top could just be "completed" but with patreon games it's more likely to be the case that the game rarely recieves updates. I feel like this is especially true with top games because the devs are probably making big money and as such they probably get hung up on releasing "perfection" instead of just pumping updates out.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Maybe I'd consider it ntr if she did it without MC's consent and presense and the fact that he is fucking them both. But that's not the case so yeah, not ntr to me (and pretty sure by definition of ntr too).
As I said, I don't care what name it has, saying "it isn't NTR" doesn't make something I don't like miraculously happen to like. I will still not like it whatever name you want to give it.

In any case, the discussion doesn't make much sense, since the Dev has decided to either remove it from the public version of the game or make it avoidable.

It's upsetting that there have still not been any tag changes to this game yet. The fact that it is still in my feed is distressing.
The Dev has removed the current version of the game from itch.io and has returned to 0.5 (the previous one).

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Finally played the update and it was a fun one. I didn't really have a problem with the threesoem scene but I can see why some people wouldn't like it. It would probably be better if it was optional. Either way, it's a great game, can't wait to play more in the future.

• Angry
Reactions: Mid4s

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
I understand but I think they should ask the people that play their games if they are interested in that kind of content before put it in the game at the end of the day you make a game so that people enjoy your work
Or you make a game cause you enjoy it, or you want to make money. Personally I'd not make something I didn't personally enjoy. Since the world is a big place if I enjoy something, it means there is a chance others will as well. I agree that adding even a scene of side content like this doesn't make much sense though, perhaps the dev didn't understand the amount of polarization this fetish has, unlike say lactation, which would make sense to have one or two scenes and no one would care.

For the dev: NTR is in the same boat as Loli, Scat, Guro, and a few others; where it is a fetish that you basically want to devote a large portion of your game too if you add it. It is a polarizing fetish that people will make a decision on whether or not they want to play your game from even with one scene. There is little you can do about this, it's just how people are. I'd say make the game YOU want to make, and people will play it or they won't.

Reactions: ejmuerte
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes