4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

FREE04

Mar 13, 2022
I wish you luck with your game and I want to give you some advice if you want it, follow it, it's fine, if not, what can we do? It's your game. I think you should change the story of your last update and rewrite some characters. But like I said it's an advice I don't mean to offend anyone.

aPieceOfTissue

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2019
I wish you luck with your game and I want to give you some advice if you want it, follow it, it's fine, if not, what can we do? It's your game. I think you should change the story of your last update and rewrite some characters. But like I said it's an advice I don't mean to offend anyone.
No problem. Thanks for the advice. I would recode the game so that it won't bring unnecessary discomfort in future updates.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Im only at the beginning but.. How did a succubus loose to street robber, and he successfully mugged her of all things. Thats pretty low for a monster girl <.< It didnt look to be a play as she never had the MC in her sights until after.

god dammit are people throwing a tantrum calling ntr something that isn't ntr again?
Eh ? ah well I see that happen alot here on this forum. Theres a certain crowd that dont know what NTR is but are pretty loud and ignorant about it. Tho I havent played the game long enough to see what the complaining is about yet. But I would believe you from what I have seen here.

Last edited:

aPieceOfTissue

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2019
Well, I'm sorry for the upset. I think it's best for me to delete it and save it somewhere else available. For now, just don't click on those content until the next update.

• Angry
Reactions: TM | Twisted Games

IvanGam

May 11, 2017
Damn, first time I witness the legendary "anti-ntr" squad in action live. Shit's hilarious ngl.
god dammit are people throwing a tantrum calling ntr something that isn't ntr again?
Basically lol. I swear, these types would scream "ntr" if MC fucked a prostitute for money and it would later be implied she fucked someone after that, even if it was strictly business between them. Also some people in these comments really don't understand the game can be both harem and ntr, Battle of the Bulges and A Struggle with Sin as an examples. Though it is hard to implement that in a way a lot of people will like it and in most cases those types can't please either crowd.

The author really should make those scenes optional (or even delete them if this is not something he feels strongly about) at least tho, because if unavoidable it will turn off some potential patrons who look for a harem game (even if it's not actually ntr ffs).

Oct 17, 2019
I gave the game a test run and I like what I see
I hope that later I will have the opportunity to play with the teacher

Nice animations, nice story

I'd love to play the dream sequence as a Game+ option, spoiling the whole school sounds fun

IvanGam

May 11, 2017
First you make a harem game and then out of nowhere you turn it into NTR what do you think will happen?? the people who support it will love it and say fuck yes.
You and I clearly have a different definition of what is ntr and what is not, but lets not go there as I don't indend to try and change someone's opinion.

It's better when the author communicates what his game is about, yes, but it looks like author has a similar opinion about ntr to mine, judging by his previous comments saying he didn't even think that scene was it. As do his patrons it looks like
Well, those content was already up there on v0.5.2 update but only to my patreon member and it's ok for them. So I have wrongly assumed that other would be ok to publish it until now.:FacePalm:

Doroheroro

Feb 9, 2021
First you make a harem game and then out of nowhere you turn it into NTR what do you think will happen?? the people who support it will love it and say fuck yes.
Excuse me but which part of this game makes you roll over and cry? Just because a random dude's dick appears for a few renders? Or because two of the girls from the harem fuck each other? So sensitive. You people probably don't even know what real ntr is if you want to cancel a game with so much great content just for 2 scenes you don't enjoy.

Doroheroro

Feb 9, 2021
Just to clarify for me, which scenes was ntr?
First one is at night when you can visit a gloryhole and you will find the succubus there giving a blowjob to a random guy who leaves after they barely start. After that you come with your huge dick from a different hole and you satisfy her.
The second one is when the same succubus transfers your penis onto her body and has sex with a another girl.
That's basically everything you can call "ntr" in a game with 25 events or more

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
First one is at night when you can visit a gloryhole and you will find the succubus there giving a blowjob to a random guy who leaves after they barely start. After that you come with your huge dick from a different hole and you satisfy her.
The second one is when the same succubus transfers your penis onto her body and has sex with a another girl.
That's basically everything you can call "ntr" in a game with 25 events or more
Ok, didnt find the first one, then i can understand a little the crying about ntr. But the second scene doesnt feel like ntr feels more like one of your girls want to have some special fun :unsure:. Then again my perception of ntr is usually asshole fucks/rapes your girlfriend in your face and you cant do a thing.:mad::cry:

FREE04

Mar 13, 2022
Ok, didnt find the first one, then i can understand a little the crying about ntr. But the second scene doesnt feel like ntr feels more like one of your girls want to have some special fun :unsure:. Then again my perception of ntr is usually asshole fucks/rapes your girlfriend in your face and you cant do a thing.:mad::cry:
For example, you have a boyfriend or girlfriend and you see her or him fucking someone without your consent but you just say they just want to have fun that's ok for you?? Or is that considered sharing??

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes