4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

aPieceOfTissue

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2019
As i said, avoid by not playing and not because of our choices, if that is there, we can assume that is still happens behind the mc back, we just don't see. There is a difference between skip and avoid.
How about if it's an option to avoid these contents at the very beginning of the game?

Reactions: withoutscratch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
How about it's an option to avoid these contents at the very beginning of the game?
Is a way that a lot of developers use, at the beggining (in the middle of game using a cellphone, computer etc) to avoid stuff that they don't want to see, but in the end is up to you what you want to do, for me the "ideal" is changing the scenes for something with the accord to the player preference, but i understand that is a extra work, but since these are just "bonus" that don't affect the main game experience, that should take too long.

aPieceOfTissue

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2019
I don't know why developers out of nowhere include NTR in their games
To me, it just depends on how much cheating you count as cheating. In this Laura's case, she a succubus and she isn't really in love with MC but something more like a sex friend so I think it's only natural for her to have sex with someone else. It hadn't come to my mind that it's ntr.

aPieceOfTissue

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2019
I understand but I think they should ask the people that play their games if they are interested in that kind of content before put it in the game at the end of the day you make a game so that people enjoy your work
Well, those content was already up there on v0.5.2 update but only to my patreon member and it's ok for them. So I have wrongly assumed that other would be ok to publish it until now.:FacePalm:

Reactions: withoutscratch

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
To me, it just depends on how much cheating you count as cheating. In this Laura's case, she a succubus and she isn't really in love with MC but something more like a sex friend so I think it's only natural for her to have sex with someone else. It hadn't come to my mind that it's ntr.
it's quite simple actually, do you want to see your GF to suck of someone else?
If the answer is no -> A Scene like it has no bussines in a harem game.
If the answer is yes maybe don't make a harem game?

Do you want so see your GF fuck other people?
If the answer is no ->A Scene like it has no bussines in a harem game.
If the answer is yes, maybe don't make a harem game?

I think you get the concept and can fill the gaps from there.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
So, you assumed that showing a romantic interest in your game doing sex acts with another male would be a good idea? Netorare doesn't have anything to do with being in love. It is being romantically interested in. If the MC in the game saw Laura having sex, would he be upset? If you were interested in a girl and you had sex with her and then you saw her having sex with another guy, would you accept her excuse of, "I never really loved you, I was just using you. You're dumb for assuming otherwise." Because that what you have done. Player assumed *no* girl would have sex with others because the game said it was a lighthearted harem.

*Any* cheating on the main character is too much cheating and is Netorare and it will forever brand you and this game as that. Harem fans will not trust you to not do this to other girls now. You said that soon the MC will steal a married girl, now players will fear that before the MC steals her, he might be forced to watch her have sex with her husband. Or she may go back to him after the MC has her. You will lose player trust and fans of Netorare will not support your game because it only has the one scene. You added this in for nothing and it might cost you everything.

And again, you get to decide how succubus in your game act. She could have been loyal to him if you wanted her too. You could have made her loyal, you made her betray the MC.

aPieceOfTissue

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2019
it's quite simple actually, do you want to see your GF to suck of someone else?
If the answer is no -> A Scene like it has no bussines in a harem game.
If the answer is yes maybe don't make a harem game?

Do you want so see your GF fuck other people?
If the answer is no ->A Scene like it has no bussines in a harem game.
If the answer is yes, maybe don't make a harem game?

I think you get the concept and can fill the gaps from there.
Sure this true if that's you see her as your girlfriend. So my coming update will try to avoid that issue of ntr if you don't want to see them.

So, you assumed that showing a romantic interest in your game doing sex acts with another male would be a good idea? Netorare doesn't have anything to do with being in love. It is being romantically interested in. If the MC in the game saw Laura having sex, would he be upset? If you were interested in a girl and you had sex with her and then you saw her having sex with another guy, would you accept her excuse of, "I never really loved you, I was just using you. You're dumb for assuming otherwise." Because that what you have done. Player assumed *no* girl would have sex with others because the game said it was a lighthearted harem.

*Any* cheating on the main character is too much cheating and is Netorare and it will forever brand you and this game as that. Harem fans will not trust you to not do this to other girls now. You said that soon the MC will steal a married girl, now players will fear that before the MC steals her, he might be forced to watch her have sex with her husband. Or she may go back to him after the MC has her. You will lose player trust and fans of Netorare will not support your game because it only has the one scene. You added this in for nothing and it might cost you everything.

And again, you get to decide how succubus in your game act. She could have been loyal to him if you wanted her too. You could have made her loyal, you made her betray the MC.
That's a bit over-exaggerating. But yeah, I can avoid players being forced to watch the woman have sex with her husband or other undesired content if they give that suggestion to me.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
That's a bit over-exaggerating. But yeah, I can avoid players being forced to watch the woman have sex with her husband or other undesired content if they give that suggestion to me.
So, you will be making more scenes with romantic interests having sex with other men?

If that is the case, then I guess thank you for clarifying that this was never a *true* harem game but a long set up for a Netorare game. With the main character having girls he is romantically involved with having sex with others. It is a shame that wasn't known from the start.

I have ignored the game and will be asking that it be properly tagged as a Netorare game.

aPieceOfTissue

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2019
So, you will be making more scenes with romantic interests having sex with other men?

If that is the case, then I guess thank you for clarifying that this was never a *true* harem game but a long set up for a Netorare game. With the main character having girls he is romantically involved with having sex with others. It is a shame that wasn't known from the start.

I have ignored the game and will be asking that it be properly tagged as a Netorare game.
I will say it's content you can choose to be. It's up to your choice if you see it a netorare game. And after the next update, you can avoid that content and play it as a harem game.

Oct 17, 2019
I understand but I think they should ask the people that play their games if they are interested in that kind of content before put it in the game at the end of the day you make a game so that people enjoy your work
I could not disagree more
the dev decides
if he loses player base cus of that it is his strategic decision

• Angry
Reactions: Kronoss

FREE04

Mar 13, 2022
A question for the community is considered sharing in the case of two love interests doing something without the MC. I am asking this because personally I don't enjoy lesbian content.

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes