4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

b2099

Jan 1, 2020
Chloe's love "Ask Laura for suggestions" is that implemented because nothing happens when I summon her?

CheshCat1980

Nov 8, 2019
Lunarmist what program do you use for the models? You did a great job on them. I love playing around with different modeling software so I'm interested. Hope you are having a good life (or at least as great as one as you are able) and get the time to continue this project at a reasonable pace. Please don't wear yourself out. But, I definitely want to see more of your content as time passes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: aPieceOfTissue

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
Lunarmist what program do you use for the models? You did a great job on them. I love playing around with different modeling software so I'm interested. Hope you are having a good life (or at least as great as one as you are able) and get the time to continue this project at a reasonable pace. Please don't wear yourself out. But, I definitely want to see more of your content as time passes.

Yo, so the Dev is in the thread, I believe it's a Pieceoftissue. and the Models look like they are pulled from the Koikatsu game.

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
SuccubusTrickGrownUpProblem-0.5.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Why do i smell ntr...yeah, is the mc dick, but is a dick move of laura, she cleary is doing that to cause jealousity...also, again, out of nowhere "hey, i'm lesbian" for fuck sake, she was a virgin before the mc....
screenshot0001.png
Edit: Yeah...there is cheating too...laura fuck other people than the mc...
screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png

Well...it was good until lasted...now this game can burn in hell...

Last edited:

aPieceOfTissue

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2019
Why do i smell ntr...yeah, is the mc dick, but is a dick move of laura, she cleary is doing that to cause jealousity...also, again, out of nowhere "hey, i'm lesbian" for fuck sake, she was a virgin before the mc....
View attachment 2374561
Edit: Yeah...there is cheating too...laura fuck other people than the mc...
View attachment 2374582 View attachment 2374584 View attachment 2374588

Well...it was good until lasted...now this game can burn in hell...
I think I should have some defense for the game.
Laura is a special case since she's a succubus. Her role is more like an instructor to the MC rather than a character with you would have a wholesome loving experience.
Other than that, she was a succubus long before she met MC so she has been fucking a lot of people before so that she can grow her power. She doesn't have a commitment to MC so why stop having sex to more people?

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes