4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
She doesn't have a commitment to MC so why stop having sex to more people?
because you're creating a harem VN
doing what you've done you're just alienating people that like that genre, but it's your choice, your VN, do whatever you want.
EDIT : as I said you're the one in charge, you could have had the succubus be infatuated with MC and saying she doesnt want anyone else, using the "she's a succubus" is just an excuse as far as I'm concerend.

aPieceOfTissue

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2019
because you're creating a harem VN
doing what you've done you're just alienating people that like that genre, but it's your choice, your VN, do whatever you want.
EDIT : as I said you're the one in charge, you could have had the succubus be infatuated with MC and saying she doesnt want anyone else, using the "she's a succubus" is just an excuse as far as I'm concerend.
I'm not trying to force people into like ntr, I just don't want it becomes a thing overshadowing the whole game.
Then put NTR o sharing tag in the game!!! I don't want to see other dudes fucking
sure

aPieceOfTissue

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2019
considering this was a harem VN with a maleProt, it became that, that small scene is now the focus of your VN, want it or not.
No problem if that's your focus. I'm just saying there's more to this game rather than just ntr.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
No problem if that's your focus. I'm just saying there's more to this game. No problem if that's your focus. I'm just saying there's more to this game rather than just ntr.
maybe, maybe not, at the moment, that's the focus, and a lot of people won't be able to get passed that, so they won't be able to see what you mean by more to this game.

aPieceOfTissue

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2019
She is a succubus that have a contract with the guy, but if you are going for the "real" sucubus, everyone that she fucked should be dead, even the guy that she suck at the gloryhole don't die, and she even pay him (reverse hooker). I don't care if she fucked the world before, that was BEFORE, when she is with the mc and she is a LOVE INTEREST of him that is cheating/ntr. In the end, like BTLD said, is your game, but for me, the game is dead, for me a harem is not having your love interest sucking other people there, and if there is somenthing like that, give the player the choice if he want that or not.

Right...you are not forcing, you are not giving the choice to since there is no way, the only way to not forcing someone is not PLAYING the game....
So it would be better if there is an option for people to avoid this content, Like a warning before you proceed?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
So it would be better if there is an option for people to avoid this content, Like a warning before you proceed?
Options, you want share/ntr yes/no, make a path where this stuff don't happend and one where is, give warning if useless, is more work yes, but is a lot better, one thing, give choices to players.

For example, on that scene, make one way that is the way is, and other that she "just have arrived there" and she knows that is the mc. One where she fuck everyone, one where now after the contract she is loyal to him.

aPieceOfTissue

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2019
Just another question, my coming update about the MC NTRing a married women, should that be considered ntr too?

Oct 17, 2019
Just another question, my coming update about the MC NTRing a married women, should that be considered ntr too?
if you give the husband a scene where he is allowing her to fuck what and when she want it it is not NTR, just give him a scene where the protagonist is getting the right to fuck the wife.

aPieceOfTissue

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2019
I agree, is another error in my opinion, first, out of nowhere she is lesbian, that don't make a fucking sense, and other is almost every developer of harem put lesbian not optional, like, is something that people, out of nowhere "hey, now i'm gay" i know people that lived years thinking that was straight, and on old age know that they are gay.
Got it. I would give some warning for these scenes in the coming update. Thanks for the advice.

• Angry
Reactions: Randeza

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
if you give the husband a scene where he is allowing her to fuck what and when she want it it is not NTR, just give him a scene where the protagonist is getting the right to fuck the wife.
It's called Netorase, when you allow your lover to fuck around, and it's a subgenre of Ntr.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Here, on this site, is none, the old tag was ntr, but since ntr is for more stuff, they put as:
  • Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.
You fucking other people wifes could be put as cheating:
  • Cheating [A significant other having sex with someone other than their partner.]
But being honest, normally people will look at cheating and thing is the mc being cucked.

Got it. I would give some warning for these scenes in the coming update. Thanks for the advice.
I will be honest, just warning will not change anything, if you want to warn someone put at the desciption, people will read, and those that like will play, those that have will avoid.

Reactions: _baka_ and BTLD
Oct 17, 2019
aPieceOfTissue
like I said the first swingers and cucks raring their ugly heads
you opened the gates to hell.
Jeez this has nothing to do with chuck or swinging
Just let people decide if they want this content or not
We are talking about dust and shadow, a game with the aim to entertain
not real life or real belive systems

I just share a view point as well as you did
plz stay fair and distance yourself from kink shaming

Just a warning?? Or an option to avoid it, because is not the same to skip something because it happened
option to avoid is the best and most fair way

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Kronoss and Mid4s

aPieceOfTissue

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2019
Here, on this site, is none, the old tag was ntr, but since ntr is for more stuff, they put as:
  • Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.
You fucking other people wifes could be put as cheating:
  • Cheating [A significant other having sex with someone other than their partner.]
But being honest, normally people will look at cheating and thing is the mc being cucked.

I will be honest, just warning will not change anything, if you want to warn someone put at the desciption, people will read, and those that like will play, those that have will avoid.
At least people would be warned. After all, those scenes are what happened after the main plot is finished and it's an additional scene. They can avoid that without affecting the main game experience.

Oct 17, 2019
No one is kink shaming. Stop making false accusations. Would you like it if suddenly a love interest forced the MC to eat poop because "that's just another kink being added to the game?" Probably not. You'd probably be upset at suddenly seeing that added in after almost a year of enjoying something. Would you be okay if a love interest suddenly got murdered? Or if the MC was killed next update and a new guy took over as the main character? Probably not because there is nothing about this game that makes it seem like a murder/horror/violent game where death lurks around every corner. This was set up as a more lighthearted harem and no one was expecting the MC to get betrayed and cheated on, let alone to be forced to see it. So yeah, people get upset when this kind of stuff surprises them.
aPieceOfTissue
like I said the first swingers and cucks raring their ugly heads
you opened the gates to hell.
I do not use false accusations
Plz consider the quoted post

I have the opinion that the player should have the chance to say no
I understand that people do not want to embrace all content

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes