4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
View attachment 2397293
WTF I downloaded before they changed the tags. I have this degenerate fucking tag blacklisted for a reason
This version of the game is no longer available on Itch.io, the latest public version is 0.5.

The dev has said that he will remove/make optional (possibly including a more vanilla scene instead) these scenes in the next update.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
I'm going to be honest I don't consider harem members having fun with each other NTR, they still belong to you they just like having fun with each other too.
Well not to open a can of worms, but the original justification of the gloryhole scene was that the succubus was planed not to be part of the harem or an LI. So the second would not be between to harem members as per the original devs intentions.

With that said I think NTR is not and really was never the issue. Those that didn't like it don't, and wont whether it is NTR, or not. For one thing no matter the context of the scene some will always see it as futanari. Which by itself can have a polarized audience.

But for me personally just talking about "harem members having fun with each other" My views on if I like it or not depend on context and execution.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
How much NTR is in the game? Just a one and done scene or is it a route?

ElPapiChris

Mar 11, 2018
Ah that sucks, the mods should remove the NTR tag then because the only reason the game caught my interest in the first place was because I was searching for NTR games.
Yeah this is why you should devs should be careful, Netorare should be an all or nothing thing IMO. Though a part of me enjoys that both sides of the coin dislike this game. To answer your question though there are two scenes involving the succubus (imagine that), but if you are into Netorare it probably won't do anything for you.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

Khao

Jan 20, 2020
Yeah this is why you should devs should be careful, Netorare should be an all-or-nothing thing IMO. Though a part of me enjoys that both sides of the coin dislike this game. To answer your question though there are two scenes involving the succubus (imagine that), but if you are into Netorare it probably won't do anything for you.
Two? I thought there was only one scene. In the infirmary...How do I get to the second one? I can't just leave it unfinished?! Also, dev, if you're here, Please don't delete the scene and just make it optional. I for one absolutely loved that scene.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
How much NTR is in the game? Just a one and done scene or is it a route?
v0.5.4 adds 1 NTR scene. you randomly see your succubus waifu (who signed a magical contract with you) giving blowjobs in a glory hole to a random man.
that version also added futa (girl steals your penis and fucks another of your girls with while you watch, literally dickless)

dev deleted this version and reverted to v0.5. and said he will be removing the content in next version.
but f95 won't delete it. so if you download from f95 it is in the game.
..right now...nothing.....the lil things that could be considered ntr....got removed....i think
It was removed from itch.io, but is still here in f95 download links

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Larry2000

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
yeah you may wanna hold off on any speculation about that until the dev posts something else cause that specific date must be taken with a bag of salt.
it took me 1 second to realize what you're saying xD
hmm good point! :D it might be a aprils fools :D which I've biten. :D

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes