4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
Morning wood with amy ands Aphrodisiac leftover effect scene gives me an error can some body help me with that?
so it seems that some people have complained a lot about some tags in the game because they are not what they expected so the developer has decided to release two versions, the public one and the patreons version in the public one, he has removed content that is all buggy and unplayable because it has removed many scenes that for some people were a red line and the one here is the public one and there is a lack of content because although the developer has said that with a code you can unlock these scenes, currently they are not added to this version so you will have error unless fixed so currently there are only vanilla scenes

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Morning wood with amy ands Aphrodisiac leftover effect scene gives me an error can some body help me with that?
Is it posible that the bugs come from trying to put the code to activate the scenes from the member version in the public version?. Since the scenes don't exist, then it can give you some errors.

The exclusive member version scenes have been removed from the public version, so the code doesn't work in the public version. It would be nice to warn about it in the initial post.

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
Even if you put the code, the content has been removed from the public version. The only way to see it is to play the version 0.5.4 or the 0.6 member version that does have that content.
that's really frigen frustrating since so many games provide that option for free

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
that's really frigen frustrating since so many games provide that option for free
Actually after the criticism he decided that the public content wasn't going to contain anything controversial (mainly futa and trans content), at the same time he made it avoidable in the member version. And the way he has made Laura and Chloe's content avoidable is pretty good in my opinion.

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
i'm stuck, Ms. Torres and Chloe walkthrough both say "improve your relation to laura first". but she's already at 100%. is this a thing because it's the public version and I need the patreon version to continue

Actually after the criticism he decided that the public content wasn't going to contain anything controversial (mainly futa and trans content), at the same time he made it avoidable in the member version. And the way he has made Laura and Chloe's content avoidable is pretty good in my opinion.
option to avoid it is fine but what if i preferred it. or now the dialouge is wierd when they say roommate or landlady, it being obvious that was never supposed to be there

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
i'm stuck, Ms. Torres and Chloe walkthrough both say "improve your relation to laura first". but she's already at 100%. is this a thing because it's the public version and I need the patreon version to continue
In theory, at the computer on a weekday you have to activate the "compile old saves" option

option to avoid it is fine but what if i preferred it. or now the dialouge is wierd when they say roommate or landlady, it being obvious that was never supposed to be there
I'm not sure what you mean by this.

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
I'm not sure what you mean by this.
it's when the dialouge and conversations are clearly supposed to say a different relation then roommate, Tennant, or landlord. I find it distracting and a huge pet pevee of mine, especially when there's a lot of other games that found work arounds

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
it's when the dialouge and conversations are clearly supposed to say a different relation then roommate, Tennant, or landlord. I find it distracting and a huge pet pevee of mine, especially when there's a lot of other games that found work arounds
You can change relationships on the computer during weekdays.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes