4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Randeza

May 16, 2018
after reading forum for abit i can guess it's best to avoid this game completely if you don't like netorare?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
after reading forum for abit i can guess it's best to avoid this game completely if you don't like netorare?
In the public version there isn't any netorare, and in the patreon version there is, but it's easily avoidable. In fact, in the next update, a series of options should be included at the beginning of the game to decide if the player wants certain content or not.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
In the public version there isn't any netorare, and in the patreon version there is, but it's easily avoidable. In fact, in the next update, a series of options should be included at the beginning of the game to decide if the player wants certain content or not.
so will the game have netorare content that is avoidable in further uppdates?. Just wondering if i should avoid the game or not, personally i tend to avoid any game that has avoidable ntr in them. Why does it say that it's an harem game when it has netorare in it???????

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
so will the game have netorare content that is avoidable in further uppdates?. Just wondering if i should avoid the game or not, personally i tend to avoid any game that has avoidable ntr in them. Why does it say that it's an harem game when it has netorare in it???????
The public version will not have netorare. These types of scenes are left for the member version. In any case, as I say, they are avoidable in that version: The bathroom scene has been replaced by one where Laura doesn't participate, and the infirmary scene only happens if the player wants it to happen.

I don't know if the infirmary scene can be considered netorare (which doesn't mean I like it). The bathroom scene can be considered perfectly as it.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
The public version will not have netorare. These types of scenes are left for the member version. In any case, as I say, they are avoidable in that version: The bathroom scene has been replaced by one where Laura doesn't participate, and the infirmary scene only happens if the player wants it to happen.

I don't know if the infirmary scene can be considered netorare (which doesn't mean I like it). The bathroom scene can be considered perfectly as it.
Ok good to know. Thank you for the information.

Personally with all the information given i will avoid this game, it usually happens that with two routes the uppdates will suffer due to lack of content if you only like to play one route, which is a thing i have seen in nearly all games that have had a none-ntr route and a ntr-route that i played.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Ok good to know. Thank you for the information.

Personally with all the information given i will avoid this game, it usually happens that with two routes the uppdates will suffer due to lack of content if you only like to play one route, which is a thing i have seen in nearly all games that have had a none-ntr route and a ntr-route that i played.
I don't think the intention is to do much NTR as the scene is optional content (i.e. not needed to continue the main story).

Reactions: Randeza

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Nah, scene is her suckin some small dick then big dick mc walks in an deepthroats and fucks here right in the stall. Still cuckshit but could be way worse.
The scene with the hooker is her complaining about the customers and basically getting frustrated by one of them's mini dick and then appears in the gloryhole the MC's big dick and she basically loves to suck him. She charges the first client, while she does it for free to the MC. If the scene with Laura is anything like this, I don't think it will delight NTR fans.

Reactions: DickgirlEnjoyer

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Succubus Trick Grown Up Problem v0.6.0 Compressed

Win 627 MB/237 MB :

P.S: Not Included Mac version ;)

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes