4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Is the full Love for Amy available? I'm stuck at 90%. And is there ANY content for Lily? I've manage to get her to appear in her room on weekends, but she just tells me to get lost.

Looking forward to content with the Teacher & Abigail (isn't she the Cutey?!)

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
Is the full Love for Amy available? I'm stuck at 90%. And is there ANY content for Lily? I've manage to get her to appear in her room on weekends, but she just tells me to get lost.

Looking forward to content with the Teacher & Abigail (isn't she the Cutey?!)
Check the walkthrough (in game) for what to do, for lily you need to masturbate in bed after school for example. Every character in the walkthrough can be 100% and some have scenes after too

CustosUrsa

Jan 1, 2020
Do you need the password to access the new scene?
No, you just have to reach the scene conditions. 100% love for characters and talk to them at the correct time + 1 night scene and a minigame that you can access by clicking the figurine on your bedroom shelf at night and going to bed and choosing ''?''

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
No, you just have to reach the scene conditions. 100% love for characters and talk to them at the correct time + 1 night scene and a minigame that you can access by clicking the figurine on your bedroom shelf at night and going to bed and choosing ''?''
Tried to see Ms.Torres at night 100% but only got the regular scene

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys i am stuck it says i need to improve relation with laura but hse is 100 percent and i cant move futhrer what to do?
1694171470241.png

Driminal

Jan 10, 2018
Guys i am stuck it says i need to improve relation with laura but hse is 100 percent and i cant move futhrer what to do?
View attachment 2913670
On a weekday morning inside the MC's bedroom click on the TV and pick the "Compile Old Save" option. I had the same issue when Ms. Torre was at 60% for me. If that doesn't work then maybe starting a new game will.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Lmao, ntr and harem in the same tags is fucking disaster lol. No matter is avoidable or not. Its like watch a full sweet romance movie then came a situation of violation or something like that lmao.
but it's not a real Ntr, it's more of a netorase a futa scene that mc allows. It's an unnecessary complaint
It's been a while since I played but isn't it the one where she magically borrows his penis and uses it to fuck someone else? I mean....can you NTR yourself with your own junk? Now there's a debate....

Boardguy

Feb 14, 2018
It's been a while since I played but isn't it the one where she magically borrows his penis and uses it to fuck someone else? I mean....can you NTR yourself with your own junk? Now there's a debate....
Just came in to see if the game is worth it and read this & saw the context. Yes, someone taking your dick to fuck a LI in front of you is ntr. If she made a copy of MC's cock& they DP the girl, that is way questionable but not ntr, what you described and the scene in question is definitely ntr/ntr bait.

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
Just came in to see if the game is worth it and read this & saw the context. Yes, someone taking your dick to fuck a LI in front of you is ntr. If she made a copy of MC's cock& they DP the girl, that is way questionable but not ntr, what you described and the scene in question is definitely ntr/ntr bait.
MC still feels what his dicks doing doe, and it's his spunk. His dick basically being used as a strap-on.

Boardguy

Feb 14, 2018
MC still feels what his dicks doing doe, and it's his spunk. His dick basically being used as a strap-on.
Still counts and that excuse doesn't work.

Edit: Shared Senses is a different fetish entirely dude. If someone shared sense with an LI but the MC felt everything the LI felt then it would be NTR. Applies here too, doesn't change that the scene is still NTR.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes