4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Breakdown_

Jun 12, 2022
aw man they changed it to like roommates and landlords now but i guess i cant say anything i didn't make the game.

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
oh thanks... how can i do threesome with amy and lily?

also the devs got backlash bcs of netorare or futa?
Yes, but arguably isn't ntr? The scenario was the hot nurse put mc's dick on her crotch to fuck the childhood friend, and mc could still feel his dick?
Basically third person fucking, and honestly people on this site is so sensitive that even girl/girl kissing freaks them out. Like I get not wanting to be cucked but dudes over sensitive. Thanks to them sounds like the patreon voted stuff gonna be patreon exclusive which is unfortunate.

Zenovar

Mar 18, 2023
Was confused about the errors when attempting to play any extra scenes. Manually turned on the member boolean - still broken. Turns out that the scripts, images and animations involved with those scenes are just straight up deleted unless you get the member version. Which is fine!
I'm just so confused as to why they didn't at least just have a single piece of dialogue if you attempt to play a member scene that says you need the correct game version. I really mean deleted as in it just removed, and then the missing files and scripts weren't taken into account for the non-member version hence the errors. An odd choice :BootyTime:

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
I used the code and yes as you guys said its not working for public ver but why is the gloryhole labeled as ntr? I taught the nurse and chloe was the ntr one?

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I used the code and yes as you guys said its not working for public ver but why is the gloryhole labeled as ntr? I taught the nurse and chloe was the ntr one?
Now there are two versions of the gloryhole. The original, which included Laura giving a blowjob to someone and then to the MC (if it's like the option without NTR), and the modified version without NTR where the one who gives the blowjob is an unknown prostitute, both to the guy and then to the MC .

On the other hand, the scene between Laura and Chloe may simply not happen, if you choose that.

Reactions: BluexRexy

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
just checked the 0.5.4 scenes and I dont really think they were problematic I mean she is a succubus after all. I think that these scenes should have been dreams and not this premium content. This way vanilla guys will not have a problem and we all get them without this member content but its just my opinion.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
just checked the 0.5.4 scenes and I dont really think they were problematic I mean she is a succubus after all. I think that these scenes should have been dreams and not this premium content. This way vanilla guys will not have a problem and we all get them without this member content but its just my opinion.
I prefer the version where you can prevent them from happening.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Same, but dont remove it. Give the dev freedom to add what he likes in his game and give us freedom to avoid what we dont like.
Actually the scenes are still in the full game, only now there is the option to avoid them or do another alternative. Although they have been deleted from the public version of the game, both the original scenes and the new ones.

Reactions: BluexRexy

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Smh, imagine getting mad at the gloryhole when she's already chill with us fucking other women. She should be allowed to suck some dick if she wants.

Not chastising anyone, just joking around
I don't mind if stuff like that is optional, but most people that play harem games don't want the girls to go around sucking random dicks.

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Smh, imagine getting mad at the gloryhole when she's already chill with us fucking other women. She should be allowed to suck some dick if she wants.

Not chastising anyone, just joking around
I get the dislike of sharing any of the MC's girls but alot of people kick off abit too hard at it, however in this case the dev literally wrote into the story that the Succubus would not need anyone else but the MC due to their contract then puts that scene in like "Hay that reason I put in to keep the Succubus loyal guess what its useless" and that kind of whiplash can piss people off as well.

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
I get the dislike of sharing any of the MC's girls but alot of people kick off abit too hard at it, however in this case the dev literally wrote into the story that the Succubus would not need anyone else but the MC due to their contract then puts that scene in like "Hay that reason I put in to keep the Succubus loyal guess what its useless" and that kind of whiplash can piss people off as well.
I get ya, but the scene is literally her complaining other dudes dicks ain't satisfy her like the mc's

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes