4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
If you're looking for futa and ntr stuff then you only need to get the member's version, apparently.
If you don't like it then it's your Issue but what you describe is only happening in ONE Scene and seriously
nothing that's displayed there CAN'T be considered NTR in ANY way no matter how many Videos and what not you bring up
to "prove" otherwise as the MC is literally right next to them. And honestly, she ain't even Futa as well as it is not Her Dick nor does she even have one Herself. As it looks to me you're rating this Game because of that particular Scene as bad is just ridiculous.

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
Still counts and that excuse doesn't work.

Edit: Shared Senses is a different fetish entirely dude. If someone shared sense with an LI but the MC felt everything the LI felt then it would be NTR. Applies here too, doesn't change that the scene is still NTR.
Brother their both LI, the girl borrowing your dick is your personal contracted succubus that sucks your dick dry. Gonna tell me two chicks kissing while their both riding you is ntr too?

Boardguy

Feb 14, 2018
If you don't like it then it's your Issue but what you describe is only happening in ONE Scene and seriously
nothing that's displayed there CAN'T be considered NTR in ANY way no matter how many Videos and what not you bring up
to "prove" otherwise as the MC is literally right next to them. And honestly, she ain't even Futa as well as it is not Her Dick nor does she even have one Herself. As it looks to me you're rating this Game because of that particular Scene as bad is just ridiculous.
I was answering his question as I was assuming he was looking for SCENES unique to the member's version cause he was interested in them. We can argue about this to the cows come home, it is NTR, and NTR occurring while the MC is present is a thing. Her taking the MC's genitals in a scene does make her a futa for that scene, that is why the tag occurred. Finally, it only takes a scene or a few too sour an experience (visual or literary format). The initial backlash occurred over this shit in the first place because of a few scenes.

Edit: Lets not shit up the thread, today.

Last edited:

Zenovar

Mar 18, 2023
Just to give some info on the NTR/Futa/Lesbian event thing.

You get this warning:
1694196404360.png
If you choose "no", it plays an alternate scene (no sex though), or more specifically it kinda cuts off the scene before that happens but in a natural manner. So it is avoidable.

The scene where you accidentally NTR one of your love interests (she catches you fucking another LI) is not avoidable IIRC? Although I imagine people would have less of an issue with that.

Edit:
Turns out there's a whole minigame thing, but fair warning. You play as Lily (the sister) and MC has been possessed by a sex demon who then fucks a ton of LIs. It's not written to be NTR, really, but some may find it off-putting that it's a possessed MC and not MC himself. Although it's a special Halloween-type event, not canon.

Last edited:

pheno

Aug 4, 2017
Hey just found out about this game.
what the difference between the 2 versions? Are they separate chapters? A remake? which one should I check out first

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i feel a little confuesed now. How many version this game have?
Because using search i read, public version, patreon version, member version... And some version do not have some event? Also some have NTR?

Can someone explain it to me a bit? Also is avoidable?
Thank you

bismarck1337

May 22, 2019
But it does have male dick growth and cumflation, both of which are rare enough as it is so this game is amazing without the NTR debate drowning out the gem that is this game.

Reactions: iSleepZZZ

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
It's been a while since I played but isn't it the one where she magically borrows his penis and uses it to fuck someone else? I mean....can you NTR yourself with your own junk? Now there's a debate....
Just came in to see if the game is worth it and read this & saw the context. Yes, someone taking your dick to fuck a LI in front of you is ntr. If she made a copy of MC's cock& they DP the girl, that is way questionable but not ntr, what you described and the scene in question is definitely ntr/ntr bait.
in fact it is not a pure Ntr, also because after that scene you continue to fuck both girls, both the fucked one and the succubus. So there is no
betrayal. The Cock is always the MC's. To me it just seemed like a lesbian relationship with two guys who fuck you

Boardguy

Feb 14, 2018
There are so many scenes in this game and you guys go crazy over ONE instance where another girl in your harem steals your dick and has a threesome with you and you classmate.
Oh for fucks sake. Nothing in this context screams threesome, espcieclly since your dickless, why do you think this shit started.DROP the fucking topic.None of us are gonna agree on this shit. 1694270185953.png

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
Oh for fucks sake. Nothing in this context screams threesome, espcieclly since your dickless, why do you think this shit started.DROP the fucking topic.None of us are gonna agree on this shit. View attachment 2916567
You ain't dickless, it's right there on the succubus. Think that's what you just don't get.

Edit: Man got so mad at this fact he went to a whole ass nother thread to facepalm an unrelated comment lmfao

Last edited:

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
Amazing Game. Keep It Up your Great Work.
Also I loved Futa Scene. That's My Favorite.
Actually I'm a Big Fan of Futa NTR Games. I Hope to See more Futa scenes In this Game at Future.

Reactions: Aliauanavi
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes