4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

batanegra

May 8, 2017
some of the choices make game crash... I dont know why...
Searched the script, it seems that there are events, or variables not loading properly (or maybe from the pay version), and that make the game crash when you select that option

Reactions: grassdi

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
The game is marked as futa/trans...is that only in the member version, or is there futa/trans content in the public version?

barabarian

Feb 18, 2019
i try to advance in Ms Torres and abigail content i can't go further than the first step. and i already have the relationship with laura ful. if someone can help me please

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The game is marked as futa/trans...is that only in the member version, or is there futa/trans content in the public version?
It's only in the member version. For now it's a scene and it isn't with a futa character, which for now there is none (Laura uses the MC's cock to fuck another LI). If you play the member version you can choose if the scene happens or not.

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
It's only in the member version. For now it's a scene and it isn't with a futa character, which for now there is none (Laura uses the MC's cock to fuck another LI). If you play the member version you can choose if the scene happens or not.
Thanks for the info. Kinda disappointed, but the game's still good either way, so keeping with it.

Oct 17, 2019
If anyone is wondering alot of the deleted sex scenes that use to be in this game are now Patreon exclusive which I find dumb if they were already there to begin with before they got taken out. Imo only thing that should have been exclusive till then is new characters to the story. And so far only the teacher and some green haired woman have yet to be involved.

Strongbro_

Nov 7, 2019
Did you mean to set it be "request only"?
ope, sorry! I'd just attached the link provided by patreon directly. Uploading to mega RN, will post that upload link as soon as it's finished. I have terrible upload speed (1.5mb/s) so it'll be a little bit.

vinnie1121

Feb 24, 2022
If anyone is wondering alot of the deleted sex scenes that use to be in this game are now Patreon exclusive which I find dumb if they were already there to begin with before they got taken out. Imo only thing that should have been exclusive till then is new characters to the story. And so far only the teacher and some green haired woman have yet to be involved.
It's because he got in trouble on Itch.io and had to move them there.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Heads up for people that don't like netorare that even bothered to look at a game that has the netorare tag, this game will apparently have two versions. A public version without netorare and a member version with netorare.

Which means that the netorare will be the main focus and the none-ntr will be optional. So perhaps best to skip the game if you don't like netorare in future updates or make sure to only download the public version

• Angry
Reactions: arcader000

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Heads up for people that don't like netorare that even bothered to look at a game that has the netorare tag, this game will apparently have two versions. A public version without netorare and a member version with netorare.

Which means that the netorare will be the main focus and the none-ntr will be optional. So perhaps best to skip the game if you don't like netorare in future updates or make sure to only download the public version
Actually you are quite wrong, I think the NTR scene (that is in fact a side scene and not part of the main story) will be very disliked by the fans of the netorare. In reality, although there is some oral sex with the other guy, the LI is disgusted with him and delighted with the MC. Also, it's rather netorase than netorare, since the MC knows it and doesn't seem to dislike it. In any case, there are an alternative scene with an unknow girl for the people that doesn't like NTR or that a LI is working as a whore. Also note that the game has quite a few sex scenes, possibly more than 20 in total, and only one is NTR. In fact, after that scene there have been at least two updates and none of them have included NTR... lie, they have included netori, this is, the MC with the MC stealing another guy's girl

For now the only NTR that has happened in the main story is netori, with the MC sleeping with some guy's wife and daughter.

Finally, Dev is considering including an option at the beginning of the game to disable netorare/netorase and other fetishes that may not be as popular.

Reactions: StevenEXE

Hu Lilac

Sep 29, 2017

the public version? you mean the version that doesn't have the bathroom scenes. the version that doesn't have the aphrodisiac scenes. the version that doesn't have the dream scenes. the version that originally had member content in it. the version that removed game files. the version that should've just been a single version with scenes that are etiher locked by password or settings? that version. yeah, fuck that.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes