4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
the public version? you mean the version that doesn't have the bathroom scenes. the version that doesn't have the aphrodisiac scenes. the version that doesn't have the dream scenes. the version that originally had member content in it. the version that removed game files. the version that should've just been a single version with scenes that are etiher locked by password or settings? that version. yeah, fuck that.
In fact, I think almost everything was removed from the public version due to people's complaints (of which you may include me). Also, like I said, for the NTR scene he made a version without NTR for the member version.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Actually you are quite wrong, I think the NTR scene (that is in fact a side scene and not part of the main story) will be very disliked by the fans of the netorare. In reality, although there is some oral sex with the other guy, the LI is disgusted with him and delighted with the MC. Also, it's rather netorase than netorare, since the MC knows it and doesn't seem to dislike it. In any case, there are an alternative scene with an unknow girl for the people that doesn't like NTR or that a LI is working as a whore. Also note that the game has quite a few sex scenes, possibly more than 20 in total, and only one is NTR. In fact, after that scene there have been at least two updates and none of them have included NTR... lie, they have included netori, this is, the MC with the MC stealing another guy's girl

Finally, Dev is considering including an option at the beginning of the game to disable netorare/netorase and other fetishes that may not be as popular.
Everyone that dosen't like netorare will view that as netorare, if a woman that is part of the mc's harem or an interest have sex with other men then they will view that as netorare, which is pretty much is.

He said so himself that there will be a public version without netorare and a member version with netorare. If the main focus is netorare aswell as other fetishes then they are still there in the story even if you disable them, so how am i wrong?

the public version? you mean the version that doesn't have the bathroom scenes. the version that doesn't have the aphrodisiac scenes. the version that doesn't have the dream scenes. the version that originally had member content in it. the version that removed game files. the version that should've just been a single version with scenes that are etiher locked by password or settings? that version. yeah, fuck that.
If you have a fetish for netorare aswell as other fetishes it seems that your only chance to experience them are by downloading the member version

In fact, I think almost everything was removed from the public version due to people's complaints (of which you may include me). Also, like I said, for the NTR scene he made a version without NTR for the member version.
So far as i have understand it by reading past comments by the game dev he said that it will be a public version without netorare and a member version with netorare and other fetishes, that pretty much mean that the netorare content in the game aswell as other content is canon in the story of the game. So can oyu really call this an harem game?

Last edited:

Hu Lilac

Sep 29, 2017
Everyone that dosen't like netorare will view that as netorare, if a woman that is part of the mc's harem have sex with other men then they will view that as netorare.

He said so himself that there will be a public version without netorare and a member version with netorare. If the main focus is netorare aswell as other fetishes then they are still there in the story even if you disable them, so how am i wrong?

If you have a fetish for netorare aswell as other fetishes it seems that your only chance to experience them are by downloading the member version

So far as i have understand it by reading past comments by the game dev he said that it will be a public version without netorare and a member version with netorare and other fetishes, that pretty much mean that the netorare content in the game aswell as other content is canon in the story of the game. So can oyu really call this an harem game?
if you believe that i preferred ntr or other fetishes, then you are sorely mistaken. it's the fact that the dev REMOVED content. content i previously mentioned that didn't even have a shade of ntr.

Reactions: Randeza

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Not really, for example in the futa scene you can choose for it to happen or not, and if you choose for it not to happen, well, that doesn't happen at all.

Regarding NTR, you can choose if the scene is with an LI or if it is with an unknown prostitute. If you choose to have her be an unknown prostitute, then the scene implies that the one who is there every night is the prostitute and not the LI.

In fact, after watching the NTR scene, I find it much more worrying that the LI is there as a prostitute than the scene itself where the guy who is not the MC is left as the loser and it is the MC who ends up fucking the LI.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, as Dev said, canon is what the player sees, so if the player decides there is no NTR, then that is canon in his game.

EDIT:

As I say, the only really official NTR is to steal a guy's wife, which is netori.

Riven_89

Nov 5, 2023
I would like to try it but I see according to the images all the women have cow tits so I'll pass, but seriously no woman with moderate tits?

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
So what's the difference between versions? Is there a particular reason there's both a 0.7 and a 0.5.4? Was there a revision between them that wasn't mentioned in the changelog?

divaka473

Jun 19, 2019
Guys i have roblem with the "?" part when going to sleep. When i click on it and try to add the pass "Ahegao Party" it gives error and nothing can be done.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
In fact, after watching the NTR scene, I find it much more worrying that the LI is there as a prostitute than the scene itself where the guy who is not the MC is left as the loser and it is the MC who ends up fucking the LI.
Everyone who discussed it here was much more worried about the fact that the LI is there as a prostitute.
That was actually the biggest complaint.

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
Not really, for example in the futa scene you can choose for it to happen or not, and if you choose for it not to happen, well, that doesn't happen at all.

Regarding NTR, you can choose if the scene is with an LI or if it is with an unknown prostitute. If you choose to have her be an unknown prostitute, then the scene implies that the one who is there every night is the prostitute and not the LI.

Anyway, as Dev said, canon is what the player sees, so if the player decides there is no NTR, then that is canon in his game.

EDIT:

As I say, the only really official NTR is to steal a guy's wife, which is netori.
Its a funny as fuck situation cause the scene is clearly showing how much she can't live without MC anymore. Its the least ntr ntr scene on this site.

Dunno why it caught dudes off guard the succubus is a prostitute, like that's succubus 101.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Its a funny as fuck situation cause the scene is clearly showing how much she can't live without MC anymore. Its the least ntr ntr scene on this site.

Dunno why it caught dudes off guard the succubus is a prostitute, like that's succubus 101.
The truth is that now you can choose whether you want the scene to be with Laura or with an unknown prostitute. Likewise you can choose whether the futa scene happens or not.

Reactions: ThaDude1977

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Succubus Trick: Grown Up Problem [v0.7.1] [aPieceOfTissue] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [293 MB]
- - -

Mac [290 MB]
- - -

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes