4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

stoicism

Dec 20, 2019
Game have ntr now?
Haven't tried the update yet, but considering how the game went, it's probably the MC doing the NTR to someone else.
The tags here don't really make a difference, which is a shame cause I feel the distinction between netorare, netori and netorase is pretty important.

Reactions: Toushiro
Jul 4, 2017
Its a funny as fuck situation cause the scene is clearly showing how much she can't live without MC anymore. Its the least ntr ntr scene on this site.

Dunno why it caught dudes off guard the succubus is a prostitute, like that's succubus 101.
I tend to be very critical towards netorare but that doesn't seems netorare to me in the worst case scenario sharing but if it hasn't emotional charge or humiliation at least for me is not netorare so I don't see where the complain comes from

• Angry
Reactions: K2ill1
Apr 28, 2018
Oh shit, I'm so going to jail for downloading it...

Any chance there will be interracial content in this game? (in prison - certanly yes, dont even tell)

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Its a funny as fuck situation cause the scene is clearly showing how much she can't live without MC anymore. Its the least ntr ntr scene on this site.

Dunno why it caught dudes off guard the succubus is a prostitute, like that's succubus 101.
Not really. Succubus stories are always a 50/50 between what you described and the "sex demon" being the biggest virgin imaginable

zane1788

Dec 3, 2018
Scene with Abigail at the beach
Threesome with Abigail and Ms. Torres

but I didn't find the trigger for the threesome
to trigger the threesome with Ms. Torres and Abigail, you have to go jogging on the weekend in the morning, then when it asks you to select hit sex nad it will trigger the threesome scene.

Reactions: notgeilerdude

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I tend to be very critical towards netorare but that doesn't seems netorare to me in the worst case scenario sharing but if it hasn't emotional charge or humiliation at least for me is not netorare so I don't see where the complain comes from
Actually, if you see the scene, the one who can be considered humiliated is the other guy and not the MC.

Jul 4, 2017
Actually, if you see the scene, the one who can be considered humiliated is the other guy and not the MC.
Yeah that's what I understood when someone explained it with images specially if the character is a prostitute what to expect even as a hater of Netorare I think that the tag is put on everything that mc is not involved in and that limits writing a story because even in full Netori games you might want to hint that Li has sex with her husband ( who would have imagined that ) and done people will scream netorare and that only makes everything more convoluted than it should be

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah that's what I understood when someone explained it with images specially if the character is a prostitute what to expect even as a hater of Netorare I think that the tag is put on everything that mc is not involved in and that limits writing a story because even in full Netori games you might want to hint that Li has sex with her husband ( who would have imagined that ) and done people will scream netorare and that only makes everything more convoluted than it should be
In my opinion the problem is that in the "NTR" scene Laura is working as a prostitute, and it doesn't seem like a great idea in a harem game for one of the LIs to have that as an extra job.

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
to trigger the threesome with Ms. Torres and Abigail, you have to go jogging on the weekend in the morning, then when it asks you to select hit sex nad it will trigger the threesome scene.
Not working here, even with member scenes activated. Thought that could be it but nope

Reactions: Dereck112

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Actually up to that scene there was no mention that the character was a prostitute she just suddenly was as far as I can remember. Yes a prostitute prostituting is in no way shocking, But the issue that was had was the fact that your succubus with an exclusive contract was prostituting her self.

Then came the back and forth over whether she was an LI or not. Prostate scene was supposed to be fine according to the dev as the succubus was not an LI, but at the same time futa MC dick fucking girlfriend scene was fine as "they were both LIs":WaitWhat:

Shitstorm brock out here and on itch.io not sure about the devs patrion. Saith scenes become optional and patrion exclusive.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes