• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I heard this game have ntr route in future.
Well, from what I have read on Discord, the intention is to increase the LIs and include more netori. In fact, according to Dev, the NTR (netorare) isn't going to move on from scenes like the one in the park bathroom (and for now it isn't any intention to include more scenes like that).

not working
You have to have both at 100%, and then it happens without problems, at least I haven't had a problem getting the scene.

As of present, it is more of Netori as opposed to Netorare. But who knows? Maybe the dev will pull a complete 180 or 360 on us in subsequent updates.
According to the Dev's opinions on Discord, a 180º turn is unlikely or almost impossible, a 360º turn is more than possible, in fact I wouldn't rule it out at all.

Reactions: SunlessSpear

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Well, from what I have read on Discord, the intention is to increase the LIs and include more netori. In fact, according to Dev, the NTR (netorare) isn't going to move on from scenes like the one in the park bathroom (and for now it isn't any intention to include more scenes like that).

You have to have both at 100%, and then it happens without problems, at least I haven't had a problem getting the scene.

According to the Dev's opinions on Discord, a 180º turn is unlikely or almost impossible, a 360º turn is more than possible, in fact I wouldn't rule it out at all.
Ah, I see, well interesting to know. I suspected it could be one or the other. If the latter, I am quite intrigued as to how that would pan out nonetheless. Thanks for sharing.

Golzd

Formerly 'Golzd81'
Apr 25, 2023
So is there still netorare or not in this game?

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
i saw there is advise for futanari content aaand i activated it... where is it?
If you have the member version and have entered the corresponding code, then you have to follow the MC's childhood friend route and you will get it without any problem.

If you don't have the member version there is no futa content.

In the member version there is a scene that can be considered netorare (but the scene itself leaves the other guy in a worse position than the MC), although not the type that an NTR fan would like. In any case it's easily avoidable and doesn't affect the story (you can go from doing both the NTR scene and the other and it doesn't change anything)

Ah, I see, well interesting to know. I suspected it could be one or the other. If the latter, I am quite intrigued as to how that would pan out nonetheless. Thanks for sharing.
Dev was actually talking about including nuns or something similar to the story, which would provide an interesting twist without really changing the harem and netori focus of the game.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
In any case it's easily avoidable and doesn't affect the story
What a huge lie. it very much affects the story.
The succubus that signed a magically binding exclusively contract with is secretly a whore on the side sucking dicks in glory holes.
She finds them disappointing compared to yours, but does it anyways for "reasons".
You don't find out unless you are in the patreon version and choose to find out.
I have been intentionally avoiding the patreon version. to pretend this does not actually a thing that exist.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
What a huge lie. it very much affects the story.
It possibly affects your perception of the story, but doing the scene or not doing it doesn't change any scene in the game or any dialogue outside of the scene itself.

The succubus that signed a magically binding exclusively contract with is secretly a whore on the side sucking dicks in glory holes.
She finds them disappointing compared to yours, but does it anyways for "reasons".
Horrible idea for a harem game. He certainly deserved all the criticism he received at the time.

You don't find out unless you are in the patreon version and choose to find out.
I have been intentionally avoiding the patreon version. to pretend this does not actually a thing that exist.
Now in the member version, if you disable NTR, Laura's scene shouldn't even be an option.

Anyway, as NTR the scene is pretty bad, and I don't see any reason for the harem fans to like it, so the truth is that the scene itself is a real failure, at least in my humble opinion. Certainly changing Laura for a whore improves the scene, but it's not that the scene is of interest to me beyond seeing what it is like due to the uninspiring beginning of it.

Personally I'm not going to defend that scene, but currently it's avoidable (and if you don't want to see the scene with the prostitute, it doesn't change any subsequent dialogue or scenes, so you can do it without fear of what might happen)

Whiptaile

Aug 4, 2018
Strange, I did everything at 100% but I cant get the threesome scene ...
Maybe because my save was not from a member version.
Does someone have a save where the scene is working ?

Last edited:

Whiptaile

Aug 4, 2018
Yeah no i did everything (and even made a new save ) but cant get the scene.
Using another dont work.
The threesome scene must be locked for member content with a code or something.
Update: Yeah no even with member content on the threesome dont launch only the normal one.
Now either the scene is bugged or they are other condition to unlock it than 100% both of Mrs Torres and Abigail.

Last edited:

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
Yeah no i did everything (and even made a new save ) but cant get the scene.
Using another dont work.
The threesome scene must be locked for member content with a code or something.
Update: Yeah no even with member content on the threesome dont launch only the normal one.
Now either the scene is bugged or they are other condition to unlock it than 100% both of Mrs Torres and Abigail.
Did you compile old saves at the pc? did the trick for me

Reactions: Whiptaile

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
I fucking loved this. I like every love interest, I like all the dynamics, and it hits some of my favourite fetishes along the way. Absolutely recommended.

I went on a ramble about the "potentially considered NTR" scenes, because I was preparing myself for some absolutely horrifying stuff (not a big fan of NTR) but, uh... honestly it was underwhelming. So long as you understand what a succubus is it shouldn't phase you, basically.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So one of the scenes is just... non-content in my opinion, the other is setup for futa shenanigans later and is only NTR if you have very thin skin when it comes to that (which is understandable).

My favourite character is Ms. Torres - holy fuck, her scenes get really good after the first few. The situation with her husband - I honestly thought she was going to punch him after the shit he pulled (He hits their daughter and she runs out of the house crying) and while the revenge scene was really hot, it honestly feels like a non-response to what actually happened (especially as he's asleep and doesn't know it happened - yet).

However, if the dev is setting up what I think the dev is setting up, it'll be incredible. I highly recommend you see this for yourself, just finish the daughter's route (as of 0.7.1), and I'll go into my "theory" (read: blind wish) below:

If he's setting up for the daughter to knock the piece of shit dad out cold, fully emasculating him in every way, I will fucking cry with laughter. That would honestly be the best turnaround in... anything I've ever read. He gets cucked by you, and then his daughter shatters his jaw out of completely justified retribution for him hitting her and generally being a scumbag. Incredible - if it happens. I'm open to whatever the dev goes with (unless it's shit, obviously, but nothing so far signals that's likely), but man, I really hope I'm right.

I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this one.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes