• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Miury

Jan 13, 2021
to trigger the threesome with Ms. Torres and Abigail, you have to go jogging on the weekend in the morning, then when it asks you to select hit sex nad it will trigger the threesome scene.
Tried to trigger it, but instead went through the scene. I checked choices with 0x52_URM and triggered it by myself.

Reactions: jkm7777777
Apr 2, 2018
Haven't tried the update yet, but considering how the game went, it's probably the MC doing the NTR to someone else.
The tags here don't really make a difference, which is a shame cause I feel the distinction between netorare, netori and netorase is pretty important.
I heard this game have ntr route in future.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Truly, does the 0.71 content have anything worthwhile?
Truely, spend 10 minutes on the game and find out for yourself. I just don't understand people whose time is so important that they would depend on somebody else's opinion. That's a great way to miss out on a good or bad game. But, at least it's your opinion and not somebody elses.

• Angry
Reactions: KhajiitHasWares

JunJunSkelly

Jun 6, 2021
Loving the game so far but I was honestly hoping for the MC's dick to stay small or at least have choices when to grow it or have events when it's big or small like "why isn't getting bigger!?! AAAH!!" or "Come oooon, get smol!!!"

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes