Jan 7, 2022
The pregnancy tag makes no sense. I beat this game untranslated and there was no inkling of pregnancy. Is it like a bad end I somehow avoided even though I couldn't understand the story without bn in English
How big is this game, can we at least expect 20 H-events in this game?
How long will it take to complete it?

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
How big is this game, can we at least expect 20 H-events in this game?
Well, as someone well-versed in the arts of \www\img\pictures\ (due to personal research), I can safely say that there is a lot to see while there is not as much as one (like me) might hope for. Basically, there are few, if any, classical full HCGs and instead most is done with cut-ins and the sprite posing. This, which utilizes a lot of recycling, usually allows to increase the play time while using far fewer resources.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
The pregnancy tag makes no sense. I beat this game untranslated and there was no inkling of pregnancy. Is it like a bad end I somehow avoided even though I couldn't understand the story without bn in English
Thank you for saving me a lot of time. You've done a great service.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

RoadOFmeme

Jan 25, 2019

Well...after I finish this game, I think the pregnancy is happened on the Mushroom Vision, Medusa Rose Z - Ae New Wife's Brainwashed NTR Story and the ending 4: Holy Mother of the Evil God. Dang it! :WutFace:

Reactions: dmnit and f9account

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
The most recent example was Chevalier Historie. But to discuss about that better go and ask over there. I hope this game be good and full like how it should be.
It's not that they "cut" content from Chevalier Histoire, it's that they chose only to localize the base game and not the append.

Reactions: kcj300
3.60 star(s) 13 Votes