mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
How do you stay drunk long enough to trigger the third "drunk" choice in the Knight's scene? Tried drinking several wines (and taking herbs to prevent pee buildup) but that doesn't work.

Hutch

Jul 4, 2017
How do you get past the wind gate on the final boss? Is it just a waiting game?

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
What? Oh I just assumed you were or weren't one. How the hell do you train to be a good person doesn't it just happen?
In a lot of Western-fantasy-inspired Japanese games (and anime and etc.), "Saint" is a title in the fictional church hierarchy rather than just a moral descriptor, frequently bestowed on a high-level wielder of divine magic.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
If the Kagura version respect the actual build number it missing various update, the dlsite version is the 1.8.

Mar 21, 2019
Bro, where do we need to use the second code?
I completed till underground dungeon. I was able to enter the first code in baths which lead to a vertical narrow passageway but it seems to be dead end. I clicked everywhere but there was nothing in it!
There's a slightly darker wall in the first hidden room near the top left, Just holding left while tapping up should get you to interact with it, or...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: ReShadowDancer

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
If the Kagura version respect the actual build number it missing various update, the dlsite version is the 1.8.
They don't, usually. Start with v1.00 / v1.01 (h-patched) almost all the time.
And since the original v1.81b was 3 years ago, it's pretty safe to assume they were working with the latest version for the TL.

Reactions: Tebix

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
The most recent example was Chevalier Historie. But to discuss about that better go and ask over there. I hope this game be good and full like how it should be.
It's not that they "cut" content from Chevalier Histoire, it's that they chose only to localize the base game and not the append.
People need to stop spreading this. The original developer of that game only gave Kagura the rights to translate the base game and said that they'll 'consider' further translations. Currently I have no info on the why for this, besides potentially being greedy for more money. (Possibly the same reason why ONEONE1 has their Appends translated as a separate product, unlike 'The Demon King is New in Town', which got its Append content in the same release.)

If there's any cut content here that isn't directly loli/shota, which everyone should remember that Western platforms are very against (and even then, they try to sneak it by as much as possible), there's a good chance that it's not Kagura's fault. Why the heck would they intentionally reduce the odds of their product being bought? It makes no sense...

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Sure, let's give our english release the same version number as japanese version which is distributed by completely different publisher. This way we'll completely avoid all confusion and people totally won't buy japanese version by mistake...

KG games always have their own version number and often different title to avoid confusion and people buying wrong version by mistake. Different publishers, different versions, languages, different numbers. Why is this so hard to understand?

And yes, it's missing some content and I don't know why. Perhaps, their deal with the developer didn't include Append since this game was first announced years ago, soon after Kagura Games was founded...

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Also, for people wondering about missing extra content from the JP version well... if you go to the developer's ci-en, which you can find from their you will find article.

For the people that are too lazy to try some MTL on the post, or don't know JP, it basically says that the Append was never officially completed, and that it might never be officially completed. So I wouldn't be particularly surprised if they only gave Kagura a limited version that doesn't contain all the updates. Someone would need to compare v1.81 and 1.81+released free Append content to know for sure how much is missing, but I wouldn't blame Kagura too much.

Especially since that article also seems to indicate that this dev might not be doing business any more, as they mention deleting ci-en.

All in all, there's likely a lot happening that we don't know about, that's for sure.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Sure, let's give our english release the same version number as japanese version which is distributed by completely different publisher. This way we'll completely avoid all confusion and people totally won't buy japanese version by mistake...

KG games always have their own version number and often different title to avoid confusion and people buying wrong version by mistake. Different publishers, different versions, languages, different numbers. Why is this so hard to understand?

And yes, it's missing some content and I don't know why. Perhaps, their deal with the developer didn't include Append since this game was first announced years ago, soon after Kagura Games was founded...
Since they been distribuited in different region not sure how ppl could buy a unwanted version (kagura itself can't sell in japan cause censurship law so even in the oppositeve way won't be a probelm).. dlsite alone give you information about the release language so again not sure how this could affect anyone, differently like in this case ppl are always doubtful if the release they have is actually the latest.

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
Currently I have no info on the why for this, besides potentially being greedy for more money. (Possibly the same reason why ONEONE1 has their Appends translated as a separate product, unlike 'The Demon King is New in Town', which got its Append content in the same release.)
You mention ONEONE1 but AFAIK they only released two game in steam so far and only one have separate append release. Meritocracy come with append and Ideology append released on JP near the completion of base EN ver so it's understandable for KG to release the base game first.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Does this have multiple endings or can I slut it up without fear?

desong

Jul 17, 2017
how do u actually beat the boss? place the 4 stones at various locations? but when i leave the area, a wind spell blocks my way

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes