Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
So basicaly it is that sort RPGmaker games where you got tired from enemy encounters so much that you start trying to avoid them by running past them. Except game got stripped from unnecessary parts like fighting gameplay.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019

Well...after I finish this game, I think the pregnancy is happened on the Mushroom Vision, Medusa Rose Z - Ae New Wife's Brainwashed NTR Story and the ending 4: Holy Mother of the Evil God. Dang it! :WutFace:
Just so we're clear, you're saying there's no pregnancy mechanic and it's content is relegated to 1 bad end in some mushroom vision event?

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
How do I get past the water columns that never go down, in the submerged cave?

Jan 7, 2022
Guys, anyone help out-

1. There is a book in shop which says it helps find toys in underground dungeon but nothing is happening when I click it in dungeon.

2. I completed till the underground dungeon - got swimsuit & saved Teresa. What next, nothing's happening. The masochist guard says they need few days to recover. I'm stuck. How to proceed to next part?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I just love kagura games they so good in their translations man
Well, that's the only thing they got going for them.
And, that's the only thing we want from them anyway.
So, yeah: "You had one job" and you did it well, luckily for us all. :giggle::coffee:

Anyway, this one doesn't look fun to me, i think i'll pass. :whistle::coffee:

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
For everyone's information: pregnancy is only in the high perversion ending (<100%). Also, the jellyfish enemies can make you hallucinate NTR impregnation (which doesn't include pregnant belly.

I did have fun playing this, but I didn't even try to get a low perversion ending.

T4ke

Sep 19, 2018
The dev released a never finished append to this game a while ago. You can get it here . It contains one new dungeon and some new scenes I think. This version from Kagura seems to be smaller than the jp version + append so I'm not sure if the extra content is included in this release.

Reactions: pizbia
3.60 star(s) 13 Votes