Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
if you are into Tentacles and disembodied dicks that are more like watching a girl with a dildo this is the game for you , the maps are a gauntlet of tentacle traps roaming tentacle monsters and floating jelly fish ...why this game got its high ratings I do not know ....after a while this became boring and repetitive ...it needs an Epilepsy warning as there is way too much flashing on the screen throughout the game .... 1 1/2 -2 stars is the most this game should ever get ..i guess they can't all be like Blazing Aries or milf warrior Emma .

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Ah yes, when the church accidentally-on-purpose brings about the apocalypse and the used-and-abused trainee Saint has to save the world.
You know how humans have the impulse to watch the world burns, from never-ending corruption to immortalised wars...

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
So I just got ending 3 and after replaying the final fight a bit, I kinda understand how you're supposed to fight her.
You need to put the orbs in the gates at the 4 corners of the map.
However, I can't figure out how you would be able to walk there without your arousal shooting pass 10% (need for ending 1). the evil wave increases arousal AND perversion. Also after you get 2 a barrier pops up that I can't get around. (maybe timed or something?)
I like this game a lot, so I wanna get the endings honestly, so anyone actually know what I'm suposed to do?

Black_Rose

Dec 1, 2018
I got ending 4 she got pregnant at the end and was ready to give birth to a evil god.

it was good but the game was too short I wished it was longer.

At the very ending map oh boy good luck trying to get the pure ending they made that map hard. :KEK:

Reactions: f9account

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Wow this game is terrible. The only game mechanic is trying to see and then dodge things on the map. Making great use of the weakness of the RPGM game system. It's taking the worst part of a game engine and then making a game around that.

• Love
Reactions: Candy1970

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Wow this game is terrible. The only game mechanic is trying to see and then dodge things on the map. Making great use of the weakness of the RPGM game system. It's taking the worst part of a game engine and then making a game around that.
Exactly yet according to the people rating the game its amazing ....I don't see anything amazing about it ..in fact this was so bad one star would be generous for game play ...the art would rate another star as the female character was nicely drawn ...but the rest is a boring waste of time

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
What? Oh I just assumed you were or weren't one. How the hell do you train to be a good person doesn't it just happen?
in the world of religion there is training, Seminary schools ,convents etc .........it takes a lot of brain altering to be indoctrinated into the cults

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
So I just got ending 3 and after replaying the final fight a bit, I kinda understand how you're supposed to fight her.
However, I can't figure out how you would be able to walk there without your arousal shooting pass 10% (need for ending 1). the evil wave increases arousal AND perversion. Also after you get 2 a barrier pops up that I can't get around. (maybe timed or something?)
I like this game a lot, so I wanna get the endings honestly, so anyone actually know what I'm suposed to do?
the wind barriers drop after some time but the only way i can get Ending 1 i belive is to have enough money to get enough of the tears item (reduce perversion)

LostTown

Jul 14, 2017
Finally after all these years of searching, the lost precious has suddenly fallen onto my hardened cock with the grace and fervor of my right hand. Thank you for returning my precious to me.

Edit My excitement immeasurable and my day has been saved.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
You know how humans have the impulse to watch the world burns, from never-ending corruption to immortalised wars...
While it's a bit repetitive by now, it's better than watch the boring "church and angels" are good and "devils are bad". That's why lately there are a handful of manga where the church or even the angels are the evil in those stories.

Jan 7, 2022
Exactly yet according to the people rating the game its amazing ....I don't see anything amazing about it ..in fact this was so bad one star would be generous for game play ...the art would rate another star as the female character was nicely drawn ...but the rest is a boring waste of time
This is where you’re wrong. What you see is the result of all the half baked games and other MTL games which are being churned out in the past few months/years.

When people see a decently made game with it being uncensored as a bonus, they will obviously give it good reviews.

Frankly speaking, this game’s quality is good. Whatever little this game has planned, it’s done properly with no big faults to point at.

The thing is, the game was planned to be small from the beginning. Whatever they planned, they implemented it properly.
If the Devs had more budget and resources, they would have made a more elaborate game.

Honestly, even I wish it was bigger with more content and mechanics but seeing all the other mediocre stuff, I’m happy with this game and glad we got to play it for free!!

Reactions: Rex01

Bunnies

Mar 3, 2018
Apologies Reposted The Save File I forgot to turn off no clip so I did and here you go Full Save with all endings / Maniac mode unlocked! Save number 5 is the gallery! please read my post on PAGE 6 before downloading you wil need that tool to unbug the scenes my apologies in advance for not telling you earlier! Please dont say to me its not working cause I just explained to you people to read page 6 on the game ive linked the tool you need to unbug the scenes!

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2019
Managed to get ending 1 with 2 of the Angel Drops (10 second invulnerability, includes protection against corruption and gives enough time to run to each side to deactivate them, grab 3-4 if you're feeling unsure, or if you're planning on going in without the swimsuit, since if you have clothes on, you're going to be too slow to actually hit two at a time reliably). For anyone planning on completing everything yourself, you can find one each in all four sections of the final area just before the boss fight. If you're only grabbing two Angel Drops, wear the swimsuit. Don't wear the cross of selflessness, it prevents the swimsuit from working. Images in spoiler box for the locations, since two of the hidden items might be a little awkward to find.

Also, for the "wind barriers", it's just a waiting game. I think around 1 minute remaining was when I remember it despawning?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I thought it was pretty dumb on how a item seemingly needed for the "pure end" is hidden away like so, but I couldn't find any other method, soo... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tokita

Nov 19, 2019
How do I defeat the final boss?

The code for that slightly dark wall tile between the changing area
and leftmost clothes basket in the bathroom is 1598.

There is also another, similar wall tile near the top left (parallel to the
diamond shape) in this 1st hidden room. The code for it is 1680.

You will find a statue holding an [Angel Drop] inside this 2nd hidden room.
___

Look around the final dungeon. There should be 3 statues: one in the south-east, one in the south-west, and one in the north-east.
There's probably one in the north-west too, but I chose not to risk finding it.

Each holds an [Angel Drop] that grants ~10 seconds of invincibility
against EVERYTHING (including those corruptive fields in the final boss room).

You will only need 3 out of the 4/5? [Angel Drop] items in order for Liruna
to slot in all 4 orbs and stop the ceremony while suffering minimal [Perversion].
Liruna will not have to backtrack after placing the last orb.

Return to the central hub after inserting the 1st 2 orbs.
Liruna must dodge Bellune's attacks and avoid stepping on any magic circles
created by the succubus for ~2 minutes until the northern wind barrier's
(green) magic circle disappears on its own.

I managed to achieve Ending 01 with 07% [Perversion]. Results may vary.

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes