narutomater

May 2, 2020
No walkthrough and i don't think there is the 6 bears anyway, did the game multiple times and didn't find them. And there's an item you can't access at all too, the game has not been fully corrected. So yeah.
wow what a let down so this game was basically left unfinished? i even herd DLC for japan version was left unfinished to but wow this company made great game but drop the project and dont bother to finish it wow but yea thank you for the info about the bears it sad but what can we do?

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
wow what a let down so this game was basically left unfinished? i even herd DLC for japan version was left unfinished to but wow this company made great game but drop the project and dont bother to finish it wow but yea thank you for the info about the bears it sad but what can we do?
Seems like so

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
This Game on Android don't save any solutions why this happened? (The Game don't load The Continue Buttom doesn't work in the menu).
In Pc It happends? Because I don't renember saving in all locations without a Checkpoint.

Last edited:

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
People need to stop spreading this. The original developer of that game only gave Kagura the rights to translate the base game and said that they'll 'consider' further translations. Currently I have no info on the why for this, besides potentially being greedy for more money. (Possibly the same reason why ONEONE1 has their Appends translated as a separate product, unlike 'The Demon King is New in Town', which got its Append content in the same release.)

If there's any cut content here that isn't directly loli/shota, which everyone should remember that Western platforms are very against (and even then, they try to sneak it by as much as possible), there's a good chance that it's not Kagura's fault. Why the heck would they intentionally reduce the odds of their product being bought? It makes no sense...
THANK YOU

Finally someone says it!

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
Apologies Reposted The Save File I forgot to turn off no clip so I did and here you go Full Save with all endings / Maniac mode unlocked! Save number 5 is the gallery! please read my post on PAGE 6 before downloading you wil need that tool to unbug the scenes my apologies in advance for not telling you earlier! Please dont say to me its not working cause I just explained to you people to read page 6 on the game ive linked the tool you need to unbug the scenes!
thanks

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Succubus v Compressed (Untested)

Win 494 MB/141 MB :

Apr 12, 2018
Somebody know the status of this dlc, if realy abandoned? i love this game ç-ç

(Succubus x Saint.ex)

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Somebody know the status of this dlc, if realy abandoned? i love this game ç-ç

(Succubus x Saint.ex)
Wouldn't get any hopes up, the guy seems to have stopped because of reasons and so that's why it's not finished and he posted the files of this non finished DLC for free on his ci-en

• Angry
Reactions: MyNameIsPalpaterare

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I'm getting the impression from the previews that this is only monsters, no humans. Is that the case?

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes