Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Welp, I tried to give this game a chance. The art-style is hot after all, and I do like tentacles quite a bit.

However, it's just... not that good. The game doesn't do a good job of making you engage with its mechanics and it doesn't explain anything about the consequences of slutting it up. Once you finish, you can transition into New Game+.... Except it's NOT really New Game+. It's pretty much just New Game with the Gallery unlocked. You can then unlock all the non-ending scenes... but it seems that you have unlock all the endings in individual Playthroughs. That wouldn't be so bad if you actually kept anything from the previous Playthroughs... but you don't.

No items. No money. No costumes. Nada. Which makes everything needlessly tedious in ways that I haven't seen any game ever do.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind replaying games for content... I replayed Venus Blood Hollow a bunch of times even after I finished collecting all the scenes just so I could collect all the units too. But that worked because the gameplay was engaging, and even before that, there was plenty of content to collect.

This game just... doesn't have enough content to make more than one playthrough worth the effort. Even if you don't go slut mode in the first Playthrough, you'll still run into the issue that you'll need to do about 2-3 play-throughs where you're essentially doing the same thing... all just for a single ending scene each. It's just plain dumb. Not worth the effort at all...

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Welp, I tried to give this game a chance. The art-style is hot after all, and I do like tentacles quite a bit.

However, it's just... not that good. The game doesn't do a good job of making you engage with its mechanics and it doesn't explain anything about the consequences of slutting it up. Once you finish, you can transition into New Game+.... Except it's NOT really New Game+. It's pretty much just New Game with the Gallery unlocked. You can then unlock all the non-ending scenes... but it seems that you have unlock all the endings in individual Playthroughs. That wouldn't be so bad if you actually kept anything from the previous Playthroughs... but you don't.

No items. No money. No costumes. Nada. Which makes everything needlessly tedious in ways that I haven't seen any game ever do.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind replaying games for content... I replayed Venus Blood Hollow a bunch of times even after I finished collecting all the scenes just so I could collect all the units too. But that worked because the gameplay was engaging, and even before that, there was plenty of content to collect.

This game just... doesn't have enough content to make more than one playthrough worth the effort. Even if you don't go slut mode in the first Playthrough, you'll still run into the issue that you'll need to do about 2-3 play-throughs where you're essentially doing the same thing... all just for a single ending scene each. It's just plain dumb. Not worth the effort at all...
Totally agree, after the first playthrough I grabbed that full save file linked here and just watched the endings with that. Most of the scenes were easy enough to get so I had seen those on my own, the exception being the Saint's retainer which I still haven't seen because apparently there's a relatively small window to actually get that one and attempting to watch it in the gallery didn't work.

radbaz25

Mar 10, 2020
Apologies Reposted The Save File I forgot to turn off no clip so I did and here you go Full Save with all endings / Maniac mode unlocked! Save number 5 is the gallery! please read my post on PAGE 6 before downloading you wil need that tool to unbug the scenes my apologies in advance for not telling you earlier!
WHEN I TRY TO VIEWS ANY SCENE IT JUST SHOW ME THE GANG BANG

Koyuki_Shiina

Sep 11, 2018

so the H scene in here is just from battle or what? or there is some "stat" thing like lewdness, etc

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Hey guys, How do you progress the story after collecting the second Orb, I've tried talking to all the characters in the cathedral, but nothing happens that progresses the main story? (Spoiler free if possible please:geek:)

Reactions: Mrwolf232xd

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017
I must have missed something obvious in the beginning because I can't even do anything in the game. Ran the first map (mountain), got the orb, reached the cathedral... and then what?

The bath, the room, the NPC's, nothing seems to advance the story. Can use the orb anywhere and the only 'sightseeing location' is the Holy Mountain, which I have explored about a dozen times now without discovering anything...

Any clues?

Uff123123

Sep 1, 2020
let me get that edited !
actually for people wondering my save file please use this tool i used it to edit the game! this is from adventcirno the tool translator! to unbug the scenes!
I Updated the Tool to the newest version and ran it with the Application but i dont seem to find out how to debug the scenes, could you explain a bit more, please?

Bunnies

Mar 3, 2018
I Updated the Tool to the newest version and ran it with the Application but i dont seem to find out how to debug the scenes, could you explain a bit more, please?
no people said scenes were bugged they couldnt view juse paste the game on to it and then you can view scenes thats about it!

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes