Uff123123

Sep 1, 2020
no people said scenes were bugged they couldnt view juse paste the game on to it and then you can view scenes thats about it!
Well, they're bugged for me as well so i cant watch most of them as it just teleports me into the middle of the cathedral and thats it. But even after installing the tool, dragging it into the tool to the point where I can edit ingame items, noclip etc. the scenes still dont work for me and i can not find out how to "unbug" them as you said what the tool would help doing.
If you also have no further idea i will just uninstall the game i guess but thank you for responding quickly anyways

Kerrygamer

Jan 5, 2021
Ok now that it has a official thread, just warning something here :

It seems like there's a little bug (It does not break at all the game, just a little inconvinience) that when you go at the baths in the cathedral, you can't choose the option of going directly in the cathedral when you want to exit the place, you have to go to your room before choosing the option of the cathedral.

It says you're not clothed at all if you're wondering what it says when you try.
It's not complete or not finish games

Bunnies

Mar 3, 2018
Well, they're bugged for me as well so i cant watch most of them as it just teleports me into the middle of the cathedral and thats it. But even after installing the tool, dragging it into the tool to the point where I can edit ingame items, noclip etc. the scenes still dont work for me and i can not find out how to "unbug" them as you said what the tool would help doing.
If you also have no further idea i will just uninstall the game i guess but thank you for responding quickly anyways
if you go to the map section here on the tool and enable this again it should fix the bug if you havent noticed it i enabled everything there just disable and then enable should fix it properly on the gallery! :) download.png

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Does anyone have a full save that doesn't require an extra tool?

I don't know how to use it.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Does anyone have a full save that doesn't require an extra tool?

I don't know how to use it.
For a full save with everything absolutely done with no modification or whatever, i don't think there's one.

I might try to work for a full save with everything done but it will take quite a while, since i'm playing other games and doing things IRL too

regularguy1876

Apr 25, 2022
The pregnancy tag makes no sense. I beat this game untranslated and there was no inkling of pregnancy. Is it like a bad end I somehow avoided even though I couldn't understand the story without bn in English
in one of endings iruna got pregnant

Yuzuhara

Apr 14, 2019
Full Save 100% Gallery Unlocked

Here is the 100% gallery unlocked save. All scenes work and are not bugged. I took this from a another 100% save and edited the stats so that the scenes with stat requirements can be viewed. No additional tooling required.

Replace the save folder in \Succubus x Saint\www with the file attached below. Start the game and load up SAVE 10 and you will be inside the gallery.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Full Save 100% Gallery Unlocked

Here is the 100% gallery unlocked save. All scenes work and are not bugged. I took this from a another 100% save and edited the stats so that the scenes with stat requirements can be viewed. No additional tooling required.

Replace the save folder in \Succubus x Saint\www with the file attached below. Start the game and load up SAVE 10 and you will be inside the gallery.
There was no need to edit anything tho, you can easily put yourself at the requirements in game directly so that perversion at nearly 10k was not needed at all.

I also wanted to say that if people want, i have a true 100% percent save with all the bonus chests unlocked (They're not open, i'm letting you guys open them), yeah i've taked it upon myself to redo the game multiple times and to be honest, i have cheated a little to do ending 1 on lunatic and maniac (I had already done lunatic ending 1 full legit, it was pain incarnate, didn't want to redo it legit xD)

The only cheat i've used is the no clip and little fun fact = No clip won't save you at the final boss, she can still follow you even out of the map so yeah, prepare some angel drops xD

Reactions: Zirk0n

Zirk0n

Jun 29, 2021
There was no need to edit anything tho, you can easily put yourself at the requirements in game directly so that perversion at nearly 10k was not needed at all.

I also wanted to say that if people want, i have a true 100% percent save with all the bonus chests unlocked (They're not open, i'm letting you guys open them), yeah i've taked it upon myself to redo the game multiple times and to be honest, i have cheated a little to do ending 1 on lunatic and maniac (I had already done lunatic ending 1 full legit, it was pain incarnate, didn't want to redo it legit xD)

The only cheat i've used is the no clip and little fun fact = No clip won't save you at the final boss, she can still follow you even out of the map so yeah, prepare some angel drops xD
i'd like your 100% save if you're still willing to share it

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
i'd like your 100% save if you're still willing to share it
Oh yeah no problem, here the 100% percent save.

Do note that before i said true 100% percent but you can't really finish at 100% with everything done. From what i saw when playing, there's a item you can't access at all (Did no clip, it's only money so nothing problematic) and there's also not all 6 bears i think.

But anyway, that's not the point. Also, for the bonus chests (Area above you when you enter recollection room via bed for example), careful about the farthest one to the right, it's essentially a god mod but i don't think you can switch it off.

There's only one save and you're in the recollection room, in the area where you can watch the events with humans mostly.

Aug 22, 2018
Oh yeah no problem, here the 100% percent save.

Do note that before i said true 100% percent but you can't really finish at 100% with everything done. From what i saw when playing, there's a item you can't access at all (Did no clip, it's only money so nothing problematic) and there's also not all 6 bears i think.

But anyway, that's not the point. Also, for the bonus chests (Area above you when you enter recollection room via bed for example), careful about the farthest one to the right, it's essentially a god mod but i don't think you can switch it off.

There's only one save and you're in the recollection room, in the area where you can watch the events with humans mostly.
The item in that box is a god-mode, but it's an equip. As long as you don't equip it, it won't do anything.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
does anyone have walkthrough for this game? trying find all 6 bears
No walkthrough and i don't think there is the 6 bears anyway, did the game multiple times and didn't find them. And there's an item you can't access at all too, the game has not been fully corrected. So yeah.

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes