SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
Wow, this game is really bad, I know its low-budget but still...
While it's a bit repetitive by now, it's better than watch the boring "church and angels" are good and "devils are bad". That's why lately there are a handful of manga where the church or even the angels are the evil in those stories.
lmao no, "le evil church" is a super old and tired cliche already

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
While it's a bit repetitive by now, it's better than watch the boring "church and angels" are good and "devils are bad". That's why lately there are a handful of manga where the church or even the angels are the evil in those stories.
Hahahaha. No. Evil Angels and good demons and whatnot has been a thing in JP stories for a looooooooooong ass time now. "The Church", specifically the Catholic church made a very bad name for itself with Japanese culture way back when, and the Japanese are VERY good at holding grudges. It's pretty damn common for any church that resembles reality even loosely to be openly or secretly evil, or utterly incompetent, or some combination of things that are less than flattering.

Hell, it's such a common cliche, that when a manga popped up that had demons be transformed into slutty angels in a form of reverse corruption, it was considered pretty novel and new and whatnot... and even there, the church could hardly be considered 'good'...

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
still have a problem when make her drunk longer, she always quick to recover from drunk status... Was someone knew how I supposed to do...?

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
still have a problem when make her drunk longer, she always quick to recover from drunk status... Was someone knew how I supposed to do...?
It doesn't work in the cave, but if you wait til he's back in the church drunkenness doesn't wear off mid scene and you can do it.

Reactions: arkhemis

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
It doesn't work in the cave, but if you wait til he's back in the church drunkenness doesn't wear off mid scene and you can do it.
Ah, thanks. I guess I just realize if we choose last choice with the knight because the upper choice still grayed out, it's mean that event never gonna occur again... Datz why no same event again with drunk, even tho he already back to the church... lol

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Also, for people wondering about missing extra content from the JP version well... if you go to the developer's ci-en, which you can find from their you will find article.

For the people that are too lazy to try some MTL on the post, or don't know JP, it basically says that the Append was never officially completed, and that it might never be officially completed. So I wouldn't be particularly surprised if they only gave Kagura a limited version that doesn't contain all the updates. Someone would need to compare v1.81 and 1.81+released free Append content to know for sure how much is missing, but I wouldn't blame Kagura too much.

Especially since that article also seems to indicate that this dev might not be doing business any more, as they mention deleting ci-en.

All in all, there's likely a lot happening that we don't know about, that's for sure.
Thanks for the info. Is it just a simple overwrite to install this?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Thanks for the info. Is it just a simple overwrite to install this?
Wha?

Don't even try to use that on the English version. That was only made for the JP version. You'd likely just break the game if you tried to use it on the version here.

I'm not even sure if it'd be worth the effort tbh. Some peeps mentioned missing content, but we don't exactly have a clear list on what's missing or if it's worth kicking a fuss about.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
a manga popped up that had demons be transformed into slutty angels in a form of reverse corruption, it was considered pretty novel and new and whatnot... and even there, the church could hardly be considered 'good'...
What filth! What meritless, blasphemous cultural detritus! Please, let us know what it's called so we can all steer well clear of it, and what dens of iniquity might be so bold as to sell it or offer it for free download, so we know not to darken their doors.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Wha?

Don't even try to use that on the English version. That was only made for the JP version. You'd likely just break the game if you tried to use it on the version here.

I'm not even sure if it'd be worth the effort tbh. Some peeps mentioned missing content, but we don't exactly have a clear list on what's missing or if it's worth kicking a fuss about.
Well, it sounds like this append has more pregnancy content. Is that right?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
In the mean time, I started playing this game. Haven't done too much with it yet, because time and all that... but... uh... so far, it's... kind of eh? I'm not sure how to put it. I like the art-style. I don't mind the way it presents the hentai, I've enjoyed a similar style in other games before.

But.

The way it works is that you're supposed to avoid the monsters and traps and whatnot... but I don't think you have any incentive to do that in the first playthrough? At least, the saves indicate that there's some kind of New Game+ thing going on...

Here's a question though. When you move on to a second playthrough, what do you keep? Money? Items? Outfits? Equipment?

Because if Items is in the yes list, you really have no reason to not just farm the hell out of the game as much as possible to make the second playthrough trivial. Or just cheat, I guess.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cswitch

Feb 20, 2021
Does anyone know what the 4 digit code is for the wall in the bath room (shaded patch near changing area)?

Bknjuu

Dec 10, 2018
How do you stay drunk long enough to trigger the third "drunk" choice in the Knight's scene? Tried drinking several wines (and taking herbs to prevent pee buildup) but that doesn't work.
finish the cave and he will pop at the church, you can finish events there. doesn't seem possible while he's in the cave

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes