3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Hypor

Nov 22, 2018
Heres his new update post.... cant say I'm surprised

Another Six Days Required

Updated Release Date: June 15(Saturday)
All the stuff that won't make it into that release will be reorganized, finished and packaged in about two-three weeks.
So it's possible that there will be another release at the end of June as well.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MugiwaraPrince
Jul 8, 2020
Heres his new update post.... cant say I'm surprised

Another Six Days Required
Getting an actual product out of the time you wait is like winning the damn lottery.
I swear if you folks aren't playing other stuff and bide your time waiting for this then you deserve a place in the Guinness book of records for freakin' patience.

thepervgamer

Jan 31, 2023
I'm already losing hope Do you know of any other game similar to this to kill time while I lose the little hope I have left?

Jul 8, 2020
Buckle up, buckaroos! It's less than 2 days until it's put up or shut up for [R]Nest.
If you don't know what I mean or need a refresher, [R]Nest posted on his Patreon a flat release date of his next version as June 15, 2024. That post was replied on by a collection of angry patrons basically telling the dude to just shut up, stop making delay excuses, and only make updates if he's actually releasing a product.

In case you're keeping score, [R]Nest is currently pulling down just under $1000 U.S. per month unless he pauses the payments. It sounds like even the patrons have had enough.

Oh well. Less than 2 days until we find out. He also said before that whatever version was coming next would be free for everyone, not just his patrons. Sure they love that bit of info too.

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
Buckle up, buckaroos! It's less than 2 days until it's put up or shut up for [R]Nest.
If you don't know what I mean or need a refresher, [R]Nest posted on his Patreon a flat release date of his next version as June 15, 2024. That post was replied on by a collection of angry patrons basically telling the dude to just shut up, stop making delay excuses, and only make updates if he's actually releasing a product.

In case you're keeping score, [R]Nest is currently pulling down just under $1000 U.S. per month unless he pauses the payments. It sounds like even the patrons have had enough.

Oh well. Less than 2 days until we find out. He also said before that whatever version was coming next would be free for everyone, not just his patrons. Sure they love that bit of info too.
Yeah and let's remember he said too that maybe just maybe he wont have time to add everything so will be one version tomorrow and another at the end of this month (hahaha) Currently the game weight 1.7 gb if tomorrow the game he release (if he does xD) weight less than 5 gb after all this time im gonna laugh like a baby xD

Hypor

Nov 22, 2018
Well we just hit the 15th.
He is due a sprained toe delay post... but since its easy to predict his excuses he will just burry his head in the sand until its time to pop up next month to give another fake release date.

Mods need mark this post as abandoned after today. Were at 18 months now with x13 release dates missed/postponed since 0.63.3 released back in DEC 2022. Ye have been more than generous keeping the abandon tag off it but its well past time at this stage.

a670711

Jan 26, 2024
just a couple of hours until he posts "since i didn't have enough time to package it all, instead of a smaller update and another update at the end of the month it'll only be that one big update"

joedohn

Jan 7, 2020
atomic-clock-90-seconds-to-midnight.jpg

This is how i see GMT+10 people, because i see this in EVERY thread.

NOT defending the dev, and i have no idea what time zone they are, but cmon, its fuckin noon:30 EST right now.
IF were going to see anything today its not going to be for another 6-10 hours.

Reactions: Pique1

Djskayoser

Oct 25, 2018
You are probably capable of reporting it, since it's not much more work than creating a post. The updated prefix may actually help some people avoid, from there if people choose to support shady/inactive devs it's on them...or maybe the Abandoned prefix will motivate (R)Nest, but that might be more fantasy than reality.
The moderators are rejecting the reports, so this isn't going to help

thepervgamer

Jan 31, 2023
well here it's already noon and nothing either on the patreon or here I've officially lost hope...if something turns out in the end I'll be happy but if it doesn't turn out well I can't do anything about it.

Djskayoser

Oct 25, 2018
:unsure: Interesting...for what reason are they giving? At this point it is 10 days past the "non-ironclad" rule of 18 months of inactivity for the Abandoned prefix. I would try my luck with reporting this game, but I'm personally done with being an active member of the F95 community after a disagreement I had with moderators a while back....so as with every other post I've created, this one also will be removed due to being "off-topic" :ROFLMAO:
His patreon is active? Active. So game isn't in abandoned state.

Hypor

Nov 22, 2018
His patreon is active? Active. So game isn't in abandoned state.
He should have gotten Abandoned tag along time ago. He has zero conscience and has the gall to give 13 fake release dates since the last release.
Even if it is indirectly, after doing this 13 time with still nothing to show is extremely deceiving. That alone after like the 3rd or 4th time should have gotten the stamp.
Ever hear of the boy who cried wolf.

Anyway that aside, over 18months is on the rules for abandoned tag. Not even the mod that's been protecting this nonsense can deny that.

README - Game Uploading Rules [2024-02-29] | F95zone
1718489843400.png

nuqqur

May 8, 2018
I check the threads for some games that are in this limbo state a few times a year, and they're always filled with people being obsessively complaining. Just chill out and check again in a few months, why the moaning.

Hypor

Nov 22, 2018
I check the threads for some games that are in this limbo state a few times a year, and they're always filled with people being obsessively complaining. Just chill out and check again in a few months, why the moaning.
i persume in those threads the devs arent giving fake release dates monthly. Great if you can show an example of another dev giving this much disrespect.

The dev hasnt given anything else to talk about so of course this is going to be the topic.

This practice of giving non stop fake release dates should not be ignored, and people shouldn't be going around saying shut up and accept it either.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes