3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

kilimanjaroo

Jun 10, 2019
FFS, it's really disappointing.
Like, I understand. This dude had a health issue. Okay. He developed a game from 2019, no? Like okay, I can wait,
get well. But today, he said. I did a fuking remake of second part, for 5 minutes without content. Just wait for version 0.2 soon, I go offline until it's done. Okay, you think in version 0.2 there will be a lot of content, like there is images in pictures and he spent 5 years on this game. In the end, you see this

What will be in [0.2] version?
- Battle System
- TV Reports
- 5+ Events
- Chapter 1 intro
- Cheat Codes

• Hey there
Reactions: SillyHotRPG
Sep 8, 2019
Man seriously instead of posting a massive update (with years of work) and time he is going back to the beginning. This is going to be years before it is even at 0.5

aza416

Jun 9, 2020
Running is invented in 1421 by Thomas Running when he wanted to walk twice as fast

Just like that, Succulence 2: Re-Broadcast is invented by (R) Nest when he want to profit from the same game twice

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
These remakes are always a joke... He would have gotten more if he did something new, remakes are a pisspoor attempt at money bribing.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Succulence2ReBroadcast-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: RyRa²

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
Man this is fucking hilarious. I feel so bad for the people who actually cared about this game. Years of waiting... for an update that simply wiped away all content.

But it's okay, because he gained "some" of the mojo back. Surely that's enough to propel the development of this game for years to come, at a pace never seen before!

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
With this one I just don't understand how ... the first one was extremely well done with it's design and content.
I seriously can't understand how he could botch this new one this badly. Let's just hope the remake will get any close to the first Succulence

wahhaw

Dec 29, 2017
New to this game and thread but I played the first one a long time ago, probably not to completion don't remember, and it seems this second one was worse received even before the remake. Did it have a bunch of fundamental issues that required a remake?

Jul 8, 2020
Cheers all around, folks. He remade what he'd already made. The door is still broken, but this time you can't even leave the bedroom after the prologue. Health issues or not, this is terrible. He gave everybody the least amount of playable content I've ever seen.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes