3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

GobboAttie

Nov 12, 2023
I wonder how many pennies the dev must be making off a hobby that people are so angry.

Looks to be about $1000 USD a month. Damn, I wonder why this guy isn't fully committed to this as his career. Really rollin' in it. (Maybe if your intent isn't to support the creator, and you only want to purchase a game, don't invest in Patreon.)

Reactions: Ifllslonly

Jfitz002

Sep 20, 2020
Since it seems like we’re not getting anything,
I'm choosing to look on the bright side. RNest is back, and the foundation of the game is still good. Nowhere to go but up, as long as RNest keeps going! I'm eager to see more!
I’m semi at here too. Like the game feels cleaner and plays slightly nicer, but it really depends on how much he sticks to it from here.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Succulence 2: Re-Broadcast [v0.1] [(R)Nest] - Compressed

Win [256 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlouGreen

Aug 14, 2018
Look, this man left unfinished content in his last game, I don't expect too much from this one, but damn. Going back to v1 3 times is crazy.

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
Still hoping the game pop up a male protagonist because this game is way too hot. Though I left the game because well ... being a female MC is more of a girl game experience. And I'm a dude.

hazurasu

Sep 29, 2017
Guys, since i "Barking too much" previously saying the dev will more likely to left this year and next year empty without update
i want to say sorry
because the dev seems giving real update even it's "reworks from 0" again

since i hate how they left the patreon supporter, and how lazy the dev are...
maybe it's good to say, "i hope they will come to their old sense and make great game again"
and i will surely support on patreon again

i hope this guy will go out from void and finish the second game like what he did on first ones

BUT I STILL WILL SPITTING OTHER MORE IF THIS DEV JUST RESTART THE PROJECT AS CASH GRAB. lets see 2-3 other update after this.... and lets see, how they will handle this ones

and remember for future
he said
With this little demo the page is partially revived, finally.
I'm still easing myself into it, so the best method moving forward for me will be a bunch of short releases with small intervals in-between.

Which means you can expect release of [0.2] version in two-three weeks. That one will be more of a proper release.

Since the page is only partially revived, I'll likely go fully offline again until it's nearly done, then I'll make a post about it. Bug reports will be noted, but bug-fixes will likely only be applied to 0.2 release.
lets see, how honest he with his own word this time

Reactions: slmy_knght

heckinT

Jan 2, 2019
Damn shame this game fell by the wayside, hopefully the dev can stick it through this time. That said, they don't seem particularly confident in going further than a few updates, so I guess time will tell.

666dom

Jul 29, 2018
Hello,

I've been a subscriber of this game. I stopped about a year ago as there was a reboot of the remake and so on. As suscriber we received so test. This one was a one year ago testing with litle content... I was happy to see un aupdate which in fact was not an update... Now we will see last update june 2024 instead of nov 2022 if I remember well.

Djskayoser

Oct 25, 2018
If the developer will make content (story, events, plot) updates every 2-3 weeks without delay, the game will quickly regain everything it lost. But that's all up to the developer, not us and we will see in the near future

Reactions: lustynicole
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes