3.40 star(s) 5 Votes
Jul 8, 2020
It is now June 16. No word from [R]Nest on his Patreon or elsewhere, just another batch of angry patrons reminding him that the 15th had passed and wondering what the new excuse is.
There was one guy who tried to defend [R]Nest which said "the wait is free." Obviously that patron doesn't realize that [R]Nest makes 969.3 U.S. Dollars a month for posting excuses now. The guy doesn't even put a picture up anymore.
At least the old excuse posts and "work" posts had a new image to give you some glimmer of hope that he was doing something.

Pique1

Apr 20, 2020
Every now and then I take a look into this thread and read the newest complaints.
It's important to complain about products, that you download for free at the end.
Err.. I mean: "It's important to complain about random people paying the dev money. Because I care about them!"

Pique1

Apr 20, 2020
Since we have roughly 100 pages of complaints, I thought it's about time to honor this fine internet discussion.

Here, I made you a Succulence 2 song:

Djskayoser

Oct 25, 2018
It is now June 16. No word from [R]Nest on his Patreon or elsewhere, just another batch of angry patrons reminding him that the 15th had passed and wondering what the new excuse is.
There was one guy who tried to defend [R]Nest which said "the wait is free." Obviously that patron doesn't realize that [R]Nest makes 969.3 U.S. Dollars a month for posting excuses now. The guy doesn't even put a picture up anymore.
At least the old excuse posts and "work" posts had a new image to give you some glimmer of hope that he was doing something.
Wait is time and time is our most precious possession

Hypor

Nov 22, 2018
Since we have roughly 100 pages of complaints, I thought it's about time to honor this fine internet discussion.

Here, I made you a Succulence 2 song:
And all you add is nothing except trying to shut it down every time adding nothing other than "your not allowed complain cause its free" (assuming no one is a patron) Its so weird man, you show up after the Dev dose yet another fake, defending him & trying to shut down the complaints.

1718561558064.png

Just a fyi those 6 days he extended from his last fake release date his patrons went from 800 up to 900 so people are still falling for it

vcxswedsa

Sep 8, 2023
Except He's had the payments paused for ages meaning he ISN'T getting that money at all?

Hypor

Nov 22, 2018
Except He's had the payments paused for ages meaning he ISN'T getting that money at all?
How.... how do one ye randoms pop up with this false information every so often.
He never said he pauses indefinitely. He pauses for that one month because he feels slightly guilty for the previous fake 6 release dates. He paused it like 3 or 4 times from the last release in 2022.
So that would be roughly 4 months out of the 18 months he paused for.

Its a great tactic as it causes one of ye randoms to show face defending & spewing this false information.
Even if it was paused indefinitely (which is wasn't) it dose not excuse the amount of broken promised release dates.

You wouldn't be able to give one example of someone else doing it maybe 3 or 4 times (not to mind the 13 times the dev did it) because that behaviour is unacceptable in normal practices.

Hypor

Nov 22, 2018
Well i think he actually pulled through holy fk... will have to try and see looks like another remake of the remake of the original.

Here is the devs update post below.

Show less
30+ Hours late, because bugs and it took a long time to overcome the pre-release pressure and anxiety.
But I did it, and here it is:
Succulence 2: Re-Broadcast[0.1]

With this little demo the page is partially revived, finally.
I'm still easing myself into it, so the best method moving forward for me will be a bunch of short releases with small intervals in-between.
Which means you can expect release of [0.2] version in two-three weeks. That one will be more of a proper release.
Since the page is only partially revived, I'll likely go fully offline again until it's nearly done, then I'll make a post about it. Bug reports will be noted, but bug-fixes will likely only be applied to 0.2 release.
Why was the page dead?
To quote Austin Powers - I've lost my mojo. But recently I gained some of it back, so here I am.
What's Succulence 2: Re-Broadcast?
It's a proper remake of Succulence 2, I've been working on it on and off for the last year, until the page died.
Every aspect of the game has been improved in some way, from the engine to CG quality, sounds and maps.
There's a lot of partially finished events in my backlog, and it's a big giant mess, so this demo and a few upcoming releaes will be about assembling all of it into a game.
Which means the pace will be quite quick.
What will be in [0.2] version?
- Battle System
- TV Reports
- 5+ Events
- Chapter 1 intro
- Cheat Codes
Stay Tuned.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: RyRa²

Hypor

Nov 22, 2018
finished it there, so this remake (of a remake of the original) has the least amount of content to date (even before the first release) :KEK:

On a positive, didn't see any bugs not that any of the old bugs were that bad before. All the beginning scenes have been slightly touched up and one or two completely reworked differently. Phone looks to be fully functional now from what is unlocked in it.

However would i download it knowing how long it was now? no.

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
finished it there, so this remake (of a remake of the original) has the least amount of content to date (even before the first release) :KEK:

On a positive, didn't see any bugs not that any of the old bugs were that bad before. All the beginning scenes have been slightly touched up and one or two completely reworked differently. Phone looks to be fully functional now from what is unlocked in it.

However would i download it knowing how long it was now? no.

So after all this time...we only get a rework and nothing new? Dude i dont know how subs are still paying him. What about all the features he said that will be on the new ver, are that features there?

Hypor

Nov 22, 2018
So after all this time...we only get a rework and nothing new? Dude i dont know how subs are still paying him. What about all the features he said that will be on the new ver, are that features there?
Dont really get test anything. After prologue you goto the desire shop and basically gives a scene where she heads home to bed then the dream scene happens and end of demo :p
Only new system i noticed is she takes a pic of herself when she gets into a unique situation.

Patron seem delighted some how looking at the comments on his post :KEK:, absolute madness.

• Haha
Reactions: Jhony234

Djskayoser

Oct 25, 2018
Either patches for this game will go from label abandoned to the next label abandoned (18 months), or the developer has come to his senses after all

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes