3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Okay! How do I even trigger the Bar Date quest anyway? I try everything but no matter how many days I spend I couldn't trigger it, the guy just said "I'm going to the bar for a beer" but I go there and the MC only said "I should stay away from drinks for a while". Same with those Balcony masturbation too, even when my Lust was in critical she won't come out of her room and demand to wearing some clothes before go out
Even with the bugfix it would seems the game still broken...or was it because of the save and I need to start over a new game?

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Okay! How do I even trigger the Bar Date quest anyway? I try everything but no matter how many days I spend I couldn't trigger it, the guy just said "I'm going to the bar for a beer" but I go there and the MC only said "I should stay away from drinks for a while". Same with those Balcony masturbation too, even when my Lust was in critical she won't come out of her room and demand to wearing some clothes before go out
Even with the bugfix it would seems the game still broken...or was it because of the save and I need to start over a new game?
First Blackjack with Mai and then enter the bar with the Black Skirt.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
But how? The hint in Dream world said I need to buy Deck card in Mai shop but everytime I go to her shop she didn't sell any of that
I got mine from there. But I dunno if it was after getting deeper into the dreamworld or not.
Do you use an old game save?
Deck of cards is 250 and after the picture frame in Mai's shop in the street.

Reactions: Deniz31

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
OK, I started new game. Each time I get to the photo shoot on 2nd day it freezes or is unclean how to proceed. It says find sweet spot and click cancel, I see nothing and there is no cancel button.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I got mine from there. But I dunno if it was after getting deeper into the dreamworld or not.
Do you use an old game save?
Deck of cards is 250 and after the picture frame in Mai's shop in the street.
Yes! I use old save to continue the game, don't tell me I really had to start the new game to trigger that quest?

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
OK, I started new game. Each time I get to the photo shoot on 2nd day it freezes or is unclean how to proceed. It says find sweet spot and click cancel, I see nothing and there is no cancel button.
Yes its kinda strange, but you need to move the frame with the cursor keys and then press x to get the photo.
You need into the spots the dev wants you and take the photo. I did that silly quests a few times now and even have
to find the sweet spot every time again.
would be nice if the dev would add some color change to the frame if you are at the right spot...

Reactions: Bobber Tail

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Yes! I use old save to continue the game, don't tell me I really had to start the new game to trigger that quest?
That would not be good if you need to, because there was nothing done to the main story.
I will test it with my old game saves. lets see if i have the same bug.

Tested and nope the Deck of cards is there, so it might be something with developing further into the
dreamworld.
I used a save from 0.3.0 (might be 0.32.x I copy usually the www over to the game folder hehe)

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Yes its kinda strange, but you need to move the frame with the cursor keys and then press x to get the photo.
You need into the spots the dev wants you and take the photo. I did that silly quests a few times now and even have
to find the sweet spot every time again.
would be nice if the dev would add some color change to the frame if you are at the right spot...
I have hit every key on my keyboard, nothing.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
First picture her face must not be seen so neck to ass then hit x. If you are right its say something about nice picture.
else the not the right spot message.
I can't get the frame to move. I tried everything, and shutdown the game. No time to get back there from save, going to work.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
First picture her face must not be seen so neck to ass then hit x. If you are right its say something about nice picture.
else the not the right spot message.
... and how the heck are we supposed to know? I really do hate that minigame, I hated it before, and repeating it makes it even worse...

(of course I love the game,or at least the first part).

EDIT: I must admit that I don't get much done. Even with the hints in the recollection room. Nothing seems to happen in the park, on the train, I can't enter the bar, apart from working there does nort seem to be anything to be done. E.g. I can't seem to go on fighting in the parallel world, or am I issing something?

Last edited:

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
... and how the heck are we supposed to know? I really do hate that minigame, I hated it before, and repeating it makes it even worse...

(of course I love the game,or at least the first part).

EDIT: I must admit that I don't get much done. Even with the hints in the recollection room. Nothing seems to happen in the park, on the train, I can't enter the bar, apart from working there does nort seem to be anything to be done. E.g. I can't seem to go on fighting in the parallel world, or am I issing something?
After you have fought the first mrs. stone, you need to use a disguise. Mai provides one in the otherworld.
Right of here are a few blue tiles and a device.
Use it and you can go on.

Train is not finished I guess. Never had anything else then walking around without event.
Park you need to call one of your neighbors to go to the park.
And yes its bound to a schedule...
Haven't done balcony events yet. its always raining.

btw if you can enter the bar, surprise its different on weekends.
wonder how many bugs i will find and report if the devs starts to add
more events depending on weekdays hehe

Reactions: ray3dave

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
After you have fought the first mrs. stone, you need to use a disguise. Mai provides one in the otherworld.
Right of here are a few blue tiles and a device.
Use it and you can go on.

Train is not finished I guess. Never had anything else then walking around without event.
Park you need to call one of your neighbors to go to the park.
And yes its bound to a schedule...
Haven't done balcony events yet. its always raining.

btw if you can enter the bar, surprise its different on weekends.
wonder how many bugs i will find and report if the devs starts to add
more events depending on weekdays hehe
The balcony event I think with Mr Molette was only happen when he's appeared on Tuesday and Friday, the rest most likely to trigger the Masturbation quest or Failed masturbation (his wife would walk out naked and ruin it). So I really need to fought Mrs.Stone in Dream world? Because everytime I walk to her area all of the clones would surrounding her and the sex scene would happen, Mai only hinting me "to find the costume to fight back" and not talking about where to find
Ps: I found it, the outfit was in the wardrobe similar the wardbrobe in real world. Silly me didn't notice until now

Last edited:

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
The balcony event I think with Mr Molette was only happen when he's appeared on Tuesday and Friday, the rest most likely to trigger the Masturbation quest or Failed masturbation (his wife would walk out naked and ruin it). So I really need to fought Mrs.Stone in Dream world? Because everytime I walk to her area all of the clones would surrounding her and the sex scene would happen, Mai only hinting me "to find the costume to fight back" and not talking about where to find
That's were you need to get the disguise from Mai. Go to the shop to the right side with your fighting suite on.
Then you can sneak past them if you are lucky. A few screens l8er there is another "Boss" fight.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
That's were you need to get the disguise from Mai. Go to the shop to the right side with your fighting suite on.
Then you can sneak past them if you are lucky. A few screens l8er there is another "Boss" fight.
Thanks! I'm complete the quest and beat up the Boss and finally trigger the Bar event now, everything is so far so good without any problem

Reactions: truesatan

Vulcax

Aug 15, 2018
I've been playing this game for a solid 3 hrs now, and I got no clue how to do the Quiz show and the work week quest also the fact that I don't know how to increase the channel popularity. Need help.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes