3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
For me i didn't receive any more quest after party event , tho i did some work but it seems like no progress , i remember the older version the rating raised up if i keep working but this one there's none , even the bar drinking mini games were removed .
Idk if it bugs or the game itself so that's that
They are doing a remake of the game, so a lot of content was removed (theoretically temporarily). So you're at the end of the content that's in the most recent upload.

Lobbly

Feb 23, 2019
How do you start the quest of the broken door?
In an older version you just tried to walk through the door a few days in a row to trigger it. Serena always made comments about getting it repaired. I think you have to talk to the landlord at that point. If it's not included at the moment it has probably been temporarily removed for now.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
ok the update broke my save and si it really downgrade of prev ver> app cant access dfreamworld, and it stuck unable to ptogess the weekday job mission
New game is a must, and since it around 15 minutes of gameplay its not to much to start over.
Maybe in one of the next versions there is more again.
good luck.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
As a Chinese player, I have to admit that I can't play anymore
The task of broken door cannot be carried out. The only thing that happens every day is going to work
And there is no discussion about this game on the Chinese network:(
This game is in a big rework and it is far from being finished. So no wonder you cannot find anything about it. You have to wait as we have to, until dev finally does some serious work on the game :(

Reactions: flowsand
Feb 9, 2018
I appreciate that they are focusing on doing a really good game, but it gets tiring when most updates are a great mechanic and removing most content, it's one step forward and step back, just hope that since the content was already playable it won't be very time consuming to re-implement in future versions

DannyRenx

Jan 10, 2022
Serena needs to upgrade her wardrobe, An era has been passed but she is wearing those same Christmas Wrap suit for every Christmas ‍ Poor girl, she needs to borrow some outfits from hobo, at least some change in her life?

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Read 1st post. It got an update - then read complains. Game is still almost unplayable since content is still cut.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Hello.
This post contains release dates for February release, as well as approximate(and updated) changelog of what will be in there.
Updated game synopsis, as well as more technical details about it will be posted next week.
Release dates[0.65]:
February 17(Friday) - Tier 3 & 4
February 19 - Tier 2
February 22 - Tier 1(public)
As previously mentioned, upcoming release will focus heavily on LusTV channel, TV events and investigations.
It will also feature the last big update to the in-game images, which is required in order to add more wardrobe variations to the game, and to prepare for the Summer Special(which with this work tempo will actually be released in Summer... Strange how that turned out).
Changelog[0.65]:
- TV channel rework
- 1 Main story investigation
- 1 Side investigation
- 3 New TV events, with several variations
- Job rank increase, with several benefits
- Experience gain and leveling up(with unlockable titles and bonuses)
- Big update to Desire Shop, with many new clothing items and accessories
- 2 New side quests
- New means of traveling between locations
- All maps introduced in the previous updates fully explorable and filled with NPC's and items
- Ability to drink, play mini-games and earn side-money at the bar
- Improved NPC's and NPC interactions
- Technical update to in-game images which reduces game size
- 2 Miscellaneous events
- Update to phone selfies to make them fully independent from Serena's main image set
There's a bunch more, but I'm not sure those things will be finished in time, so they're not included yet. More progress logs will be posted later on.
Note: Transferring saves from the previous release(0.6) will require you to make sure you saved the game through quick save.
Saves made through in-game menu will crash the game(because both Selfie image set and Serena's menu image set got reworked).
That's it for this post - I'll see you on Wednesday.
Cheers!

lightshadow

Jun 26, 2020
Hi everyone i have just downloaded the game but i am stucked
My journal (quest) is NEW JOB and side quest is THE BROKEN DOOR
Now i am going to work from MON to FRI but i cant clear the quest

Anyone could tell me what to do?
Appreciated

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Anyone could tell me what to do?
Appreciated
The same, what everyone on the last pages in this thread has to do: wait!
This game is (still) in an overhaul, thus these quests are in a rework-state and not clearable. There simply is not more content in it.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes