3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
what happened to the content that was allready there? dream sequences, further events at the job,.. the bar events...was everything removed for a rework, because i must have missed that in the changelogs....

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
It would be great if those who are not actually paying the Dev money, stopped complaining. :'D
This is really hard to read.

I'm also sad that there is not so much progress. But I'm also just a leech who downloads games for free here. :p
You don't have to pay to be happy with something or unhappy with something or to voice it either way.

That said honestly I think a lot of the disappointment comes from people who liked Succulence one and are sad to see the sequel stall out.

meseta1234

Dec 27, 2016
soo, i've done like a couple of weeks in game but when i go to sleep there's no dream world, i feel like im not progressing, is there anything that i have to do to advance in the game? i just go to work and come back

Djskayoser

Oct 25, 2018
soo, i've done like a couple of weeks in game but when i go to sleep there's no dream world, i feel like im not progressing, is there anything that i have to do to advance in the game? i just go to work and come back
In the current version of the game there is less content than in the version with old one system, I've been frustrated because of this, after barely the whole year.

Reactions: Lord Kentus

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
It would be great if those who are not actually paying the Dev money, stopped complaining. :'D
This is really hard to read.

I'm also sad that there is not so much progress. But I'm also just a leech who downloads games for free here. :p
It would be great if the people who attempt to defend the dev(and usually fail)recall that it's not the folks voicing their opinions on the game that are responsible for it's current state and lack of progress.

The dev made his own bed, fan base included.

Reactions: nodice20

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
I'm stuck in neverending cycles:
1) in Monday after first day of my work, I walk in the rain and lost pants by cumming because of random guys on the street
2) I still trying to go to walk 5-7 times without panties (because I lost it and don't wanna to get it back :'D )
3) I got level up and some passive titles, and get masturbate scene right in my apartment
4) so I fall after it, and the game is stucks by neverending masturbations.
Fainted -> Masturbate -> Fainted -> Masturbate etc...
1671039732450.png

Sneaky OwO

Aug 13, 2019
I'm stuck in neverending cycles:
1) in Monday after first day of my work, I walk in the rain and lost pants by cumming because of random guys on the street
2) I still trying to go to walk 5-7 times without panties (because I lost it and don't wanna to get it back :'D )
3) I got level up and some passive titles, and get masturbate scene right in my apartment
4) so I fall after it, and the game is stucks by neverending masturbations.
Fainted -> Masturbate -> Fainted -> Masturbate etc...
View attachment 2235505
For me i didn't receive any more quest after party event , tho i did some work but it seems like no progress , i remember the older version the rating raised up if i keep working but this one there's none , even the bar drinking mini games were removed .
Idk if it bugs or the game itself so that's that

Reactions: naTapanucbka
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes