3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Hmm, anybody else getting missing image img/pictures/FrontShame1.png, also FrontShame1_F1B, as well with 0.6.1?

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
*sigh* replaced the pictures for black suite in desire clothing store, but the the next misses a lot of pictures to, so no fast fix, just avoid the desire clothing store for now.

Quick and dirty work, just used dummies so at least you can leave the wardrobe and use the clothes from your home wardrobe until the dev fixes everything.
Upload the new version right now. Link will be edited in a few minutes. so redownload pls.

Last edited:

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
So it's either I am totally dumb, my save from 0.6 is broken OR the game does still not have real content at all.
Maybe someone can help me. Started a new game on monday evening. Today I updated to the raw 0.63 version and transfered my save.
I got to work (Serena is always talking about being wet when I go there even if it doesn't work but that's how it should go in unfinished versions, so that's fine).

I do my work, go home, go to work, go home, go to work, go home, I am bored at weekends and pay the rent, new week starts and it goes over and over again. Nothing else happens.

When I played that MONTHS ago, I had those dreams (which are introduced in the intro) and had some lust fights and stuff. Nothing of that is happening.
What am I missing? Is this just still not re-implemented?
I can't even meet my neighbor which fixes the bathroom door. All that was available earlier and I thought, in this version now that content is re-enabled.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
No there is not much more. Couldn't even trigger the billiard game.
He said its not much, we voted to bring at least a raw game out. so we got what he had
so far.
Maybe next year. I will not be his Patreon for a few month. Hope he will pause longer then January.

So his update might be the last upload from my side for a long time.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Thank you. At least I don't have to try to trigger and search everywhere anything then!
I was desperate for a few minutes here, trying to progress because I knew, there was much more.

Dec 12, 2017
as he promised you can go to tv station and you have a cycle of days and weeks.
and here is the new version from the dev
Mega
i had not time to test it yet, but if you used my version please start a new game.
Nothing changed content wise, so....
It looks like the link is broken

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Is this game actually getting anywhere? I've been holding off playing it, but the updates are so slow and it seems like there hasn't been a substantial content expansion for a while. The first was kind of messy and ended with unmet potential, so I was really hoping this would be better as the dev has more experience.

Pretty sad, as this perfectly ticked my boxes with the protagonist's design and the direction of the outfit system. Busty, leggy glasses girls in bob cuts and outfits that show of her gams is too rare a combination.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
Oh dear, I had such high hopes for this one as the predecessor is one of my favorites.
But just looking at the comments confirms my worst fears that this game is still a mess.

megaszone

Sep 5, 2016
This is so odd, his former game was great and his work/update ethic was terrific.
Sometimes you hit a design block and it takes a lot of effort to work around it especially when you have to chop stuff off that you put a lot of effort into.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes