3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
We got 1.25.2 as an update for succulence 1 so it will be at least a month until some new release for succulence 2

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Latest news, there might be a poll about which version will be next this Sunday.
So get you patreon today and you can vote on Sunday ^^
What a cheap advertising from my side lol

Cheers

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
"Bad" news for all sequel fans, Succulence 1 will be developed first.
Next Update might be end of September for succ 2

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
I was searching for the first game's post to find answers about some events and accidentally find out that this game has a sequal... For me, it is good news that the first game is going to be developed first... i mean, this is what makes sense after all...

First game has so much content in it but it has too much loose ends like the guy who comes with his girlfriend to study, the beach, the camp trips, the train, homeless, pool etc... It has too much content without a proper end. At least every one of them needs a sex scene to feel complete.

Also i think second game needs smooth animations. It is too late for the first game and instead of a remake he should complete the first one, setting the bar higher for the second game.

First game has only 2 smooth animations in battle-grope but the rest are half-animated bad scenes. Instead of half-animating them he should've just made them static, it is just a waste of time.

I don't know if the dev is lurking here but i love these kind of corruption games and saw his game on the updates section plenty of times, always passed... When i decided to check it out, i was satisfied. This is one of the best corruption games...

So now for the lurking part, i'll be supporting you next month and i'll surely comment the same things on your page: Need smooth animations. People generally like animations, this is what makes Skyrim lewd mods shine than the others after all, and i believe you'll gain yourself more patrons if you can manage this. If you did those groping animations on your own, they are damn good and it'll be fucking amazing if you can do the same thing not for all but at least most of the scenes. You can hit the jackpot with animations.

Overall, amazing game. Hope he finishes the loose ends and moves on to this one.

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
I'm a bit conflicted about this game. On one hand there's the significant improvement on the technical side. But on the other hand the core concept of the previous game is gone: corruption of a woman. I don't think a game where the main character runs from penis to penis will be as popular as the previous one.

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Plus previous game had the "two worlds" concept which made it unique. Now it's just another erotic game #345234. Also, in current version of Succulence there are way too many endings with protagonist as a slave. That's not appealing at all (IMO), what's the fun in a mindless puppet or a fucktoy? It loses the appeal. I preferred when the game was more about her going free and debauched but still retaining her personality and intelligence. Otherwise you don't have a person but a hole (pun not intended).

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
Eh, different people have different taste and all that. I for one am bored with all these mainstream corruption type games already. Much prefer playing as a sexually confident woman who can seduce and dominate men (and women) now. Besides since this is a sequel and it takes place after the events of the first game (you can find a picture from the first game) it makes no sense that Serena suddenly revert to being a prude again and we have to corrupt her all over again.

The "two worlds" thing is not that unique to me. It just means having more areas where you can do RPGM combat and a change of setting to fantasy. Sure, it allows the first game to be some kind of two-in-one game but I don't really consider that as a plus point. In fact, I stopped playing when all that's left to do is in the fantasy world. The fantasy world just feels too tacked on. Of course YMMV.

Reactions: Joginder

SlyFox2013

May 8, 2019
I just ended first game and watched this part and I just can't wait for full version, where she will return to the City of Ahn, because RPG-part with fighting and dungeon crawling left me with satisfaction, or without boredom, at least, the same with story. Anyway, I will repeat myself, but I just can't wait for new part of this story!

Reactions: Kull_Warrior

Anonks1000

Dec 27, 2017
In the first game I am unable to start the slave mansion quest. I have completed Aria's gratitude and almost all the rest of the missions.

How can I begin it. Please give me a step by step answer

SlyFox2013

May 8, 2019
In the first game I am unable to start the slave mansion quest. I have completed Aria's gratitude and almost all the rest of the missions.

How can I begin it. Please give me a step by step answer
In a downloaded gamepack there is full walktrough about main storyline.

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
I'm a bit conflicted about this game. On one hand there's the significant improvement on the technical side. But on the other hand the core concept of the previous game is gone: corruption of a woman. I don't think a game where the main character runs from penis to penis will be as popular as the previous one.
Dunno if you played the demo but it won't be the case. Yes she is now a powerful succubus but her main power comes from her high lust & low sanity. In the demo, teasing & shy moments are still there. She might somehow lose a bit of power at the beginning and lose skills & confidence. She is also trying not to "get fired" from her job by going too far.

We all like this game because there are not much games like this and honestly his writing & story building is damn good, this and The Curse of Pleasure might be the only games where i read the dialogues until the end. In every other game, i just get bored after some time and start skipping to get the goodies... I believe the 2nd game will be better in this aspect. She doesn't have to be "corrupted" but slowly open up. I honestly enjoyed the game more where she was already corrupted but still didn't have enough courage to do more kinky things. She is not weak & kinda tsundere. Even though she is a fucking pervert, she gets embarassed in some situations and tries to hide her pervert side. What could you ask for more to enjoy the sequel? :D

Also Serena is bae.

Last edited:

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
Seems to be a sequel since you can find a photo depicting a scene from the first game with Serena remarking that it brings back memories.

Zero25

May 27, 2017
As simple as the plot may be, I still wanna know how it continues. I just hope the dev won't leave this on a half finished state.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I wanted to play, as I change the game, for me it hangs and there is no way to play, I prefer the other engine

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes