3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
haha shall I say if you pay my Patreon?
Well lets see if the new version is ready what someone can do for you guys ^^
He is not ready yet with the update to succ2 alpha live 0.1 or something
post says 7 p.m. est (i am sleeping then) and we all know the dev by now, might be 12 p.m. XD

Reactions: hunk66

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
QQ: Does this include spoilers for the first game? I haven't finished the first one yet but wanna try this one without getting any spoilers from the first game ^^

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
QQ: Does this include spoilers for the first game? I haven't finished the first one yet but wanna try this one without getting any spoilers from the first game ^^
Well its too short to have spoilers. but for sure its based on the first part and might have hints what happened before. Might be good to go for the true ending on succulence 1

Apr 22, 2019
is the first one completely finished? and i mean FINISHED withour further content or add-ons or wathever the fuck add content means

rontantes

Jan 2, 2018
is the first one completely finished? and i mean FINISHED withour further content or add-ons or wathever the fuck add content means
It is finished in the sense that it has endings, but the creator is still going to add some additional content here and there.

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
Wait, the first game was finished? It was still missing so much content.
On Patreon, the developer says that all the content he adds is open-ended so he can add more content if he feels like it. The main story is finished, there are shit loads of content in the game and most of them are "completed". Only 2 or 3 events left to be completed. They are decent and just need some proper sex scenes.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Im guessing i have to attain the true ending from the first game before playing this one?
Since there is not much in this version, you should finish succ 1 first. Maybe there is a new version with more content until you have seen the true ending.
Cheers

asnaz

Feb 6, 2018
Hello guys just a quick question does this game ( first one too ) are there any dialagues or a in game status menu that shows the state of body vagina ass mouth etc like tight loose realation #_#

Wolf310

Sep 18, 2018
Thats very frustating, the game freeze every few minutes and stops working.
1st try: After talk with the landlord on the door, black screen
2nd try: pass the talk, go in the bedroom, freeze
3rd try: go to sleep, talk with Eve, freeze
1st try, arrive in the appartment, go to the wardrobe, freeze

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes