Life in the Countryside
The Headmaster
Agent 17
President Yukino
Princess Zeven
Grace of the Labyrinth Town
Princess Go Round
Era Hunter
The inclusion of Era Hunter on that list made me smile, that one was abandoned too.

Anyways, I figured I'd share a few shots I made using the poses I've been working on. It continues from the "sleeping on the train" pose I showed off before. Let me lay down the situation...
Serena has at this point ridden the train wearing her skirt outfits and this time she's fallen asleep in the pants suit. The punks on the early train have ripped that suit up before, but this time they're straight up gonna take the pants.
HS2_2024-09-16-00-48-00-584.png HS2_2024-09-16-00-49-34-021.png HS2_2024-09-16-00-52-24-652.png HS2_2024-09-16-00-56-28-251.png HS2_2024-09-16-00-57-20-470.png
It's a work in progress. I'm still working on an animation test for specific scenes (like the drunken dance on the bar in the Bruce questline.) I'm writing a scenario around different outfits getting ruined by the punks on the train to add a bit more exposure around the school grounds. Just some additions I'm toying around with.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
wait he got reported maybe and patreon deleted his account? or he gives up already?
That form picture happens when you "demote" yourself from creator to ordinary member. Than your "creator feed" is gone but you continue to "exist".
If you click on someone's page and see message "This page have been removed" - page is deleted by Patreon website.
If you click on someone's page and see message "404 not found" - page is deleted by user.

Reactions: MugiwaraPrince

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
The inclusion of Era Hunter on that list made me smile, that one was abandoned too.

Anyways, I figured I'd share a few shots I made using the poses I've been working on. It continues from the "sleeping on the train" pose I showed off before. Let me lay down the situation...
Serena has at this point ridden the train wearing her skirt outfits and this time she's fallen asleep in the pants suit. The punks on the early train have ripped that suit up before, but this time they're straight up gonna take the pants.
View attachment 4039136 View attachment 4039137 View attachment 4039139 View attachment 4039140 View attachment 4039142
It's a work in progress. I'm still working on an animation test for specific scenes (like the drunken dance on the bar in the Bruce questline.) I'm writing a scenario around different outfits getting ruined by the punks on the train to add a bit more exposure around the school grounds. Just some additions I'm toying around with.
I think it is great that someone takes up this game. The Art is great for the game even if i believe she has gained a bit too much weight. However, i am not sure if i (Yes i as this is a personal opinion) Gonna love this as much as part one. When i see the plans, it is unbelievable. taking of het skin tight jeans whilst sleeping in the train makes me believe she has no sensetivity at all. And that would be true as she is 100% pixel. Still it puts it in the vast majority of H-games which are way to exegarated like coruption 100% in less the 5 seconds.
I would however believe if the punks get their hand on a spray or something made of slime-core that disolves her clothes or parts of it. On the other hand ther could be a counter spray for sale wich loses it's power after washing the clothes or something like that.

This is my 2 cents, My opinion, nothing more nothing less. Good luck on the game in any case.

alltimelow

Apr 25, 2019

View attachment 4039136 View attachment 4039137 View attachment 4039139 View attachment 4039140 View attachment 4039142

after the first booba scene this should be a good 2nd scene, and since the thugs took the pants, serena will have no other choice than running to her apartment pantless thus an exhibitionist scene / mini game (or whatever you call it). Later, on 3rd scene Serena meet the thugs again and they're willing to give her pant/skirt back IF she agreed to do striptease dance / gangbang / or running through other car train in nude thus a decent increase in both submission and exposure level.

Do forgive for the ramble and imagination, that's just what comes on my mind first time i see those.

Reactions: cydonia
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes