3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

TalkingCat15

Jan 16, 2021
I like your idea of making remake. The game is probably not license then. I would love the see the results because as you mentioned there are many things that could have happen in the first game, for example the abandon building that is just there, many are fan of hypnosis so more of science club, pet play and so on. Succulence was the first X rate RPGM I played and it makes me want to play more of sort and create one myself but yeah digital drawing is hard while I can make decent anime style ai images Xd. Anyway appreciate your effort and idea. Looking forward to see the outcome.
please no hypnosis if possible :(

nonoovo

Feb 27, 2023
Thanks for reminding me. Fixed her standard eye color and decided to go a slightly different direction than red. Gonna give the eyes a haunting glow and the pupils will swap to a dark red heart shape in the late portions of the game when she truly takes control of her powers. I've also done up my birthmark and moles on her body overlay now.
View attachment 3907195 View attachment 3907198 View attachment 3907200
And here a few scenes I made while playing around with the model.
View attachment 3907201 View attachment 3907202 View attachment 3907203
By the way,where will you update your game?

Jul 8, 2020
By the way,where will you update your game?
When I start actually putting everything together I'll be creating a new thread here and giving a heads up on this thread and the original game's. It's still a long way off, but that's how I plan to make it available.

thepervgamer

Jan 31, 2023
The last time I saw the game it had the "abandoned" sign I had already lost hope but I see that they removed it, does this mean that there is a possibility of an update?

Toxicni

Jan 21, 2018
But that may have to do with Patreon's recent wokie-rules: "erotics = unwoke". It doesn't necessarily mean that the game itself is abandoned.
I am lowkey still curious what the dev will write next , (ignoring common sense and predictions) what was said by dev was that after this latest update that basically took everything back to square 1, is that new content will be added after 2 or 3 weeks, aka new patch is long overdue. Since then there is , at least to my knowledge, no updates from the dev. So we don't, at least officially, know what is the game status. You can assume the state of matters by what was said/noticed by other users but what we know for a fact is:
-new patch that was mentioned is long overdue
-patreon page is down (well demoted to normal user)
-history of being late with patches but them eventually showing up
-no updates as far as whats going on from dev (radio silence)

As far as predictions go, I won't do that as others have covered every possibility already both good and bad.

Jul 8, 2020
But that may have to do with Patreon's recent wokie-rules: "erotics = unwoke". It doesn't necessarily mean that the game itself is abandoned.
was patreon all he had no twitter or something?
He skipped out. If Patreon had kicked him his account would be gone.

Note: taking part in an event this week. I'll be continuing work on my creation/recreation next week. I'll add some example graphics next week.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes