3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

slmy_knght

Jan 1, 2018
Been thinking a little bit about [R]nest and am even more baffled at how ridiculous the situation was. I'm still gonna honor the memory of the game and still gonna credit the dude when I release my Succulence fan stuff. That being said, I wanted to give one last show before begin trying to convert the old XP Succulence to MV.
The last time I showed something it was some of the converted outfits with my finalized model. This time I've collected another batch of outfits, but with new flair. I hope you enjoy the spin I put on some of them. I thought long and hard on what I wanted to do with them.
View attachment 3877782
Never made sense that a t-shirt would slide up the way it did on the gym clothes, so I changed it to a runner's top. I plan to put in at least 5 different exercises for the gym class to see plenty of her. I'm also adding more athletics and clubs than the original. The bikinis were the exact same outfit before and neither had any personality, so I made them more different. When she first enters the fantasy world she's naked and ends up with a ceremonial kimono he labeled as a flowered dress. Yeah, now she gets robes and more mishaps will happen with those than you could with a kimono. The battle outfit is no longer a "Fujiko Mine" biking suit. The new one separates better for scenes of flashing and/or battle damage. As for the cheerleader outfit, [R]nest had never given the school, the town, or any locations names. I'm changing that and even giving the school a mascot, a dragon.
View attachment 3877819
I decided to name the school after the original game's creator. I'm not sure what I'm gonna call my version, but I had a hilarious idea. Figured I'd run it by you folks.
What do you think about "Succulence: Remasturbated?"
+1

Yarrod TW

Dec 1, 2021
I know the feeling, man.
I've also invested money into things that ended up just dust in the wind with nothing to show for it except a hole in my wallet where a nice amount of money used to live. Bought a kit once for a project and after waiting a ridiculous amount of time I found out U.S. Customs lost the damn thing, no one could do anything about it, and I was out $250 (all due to an old time-based policy Ebay used to have, it's changed now and I could've gotten my refund.)

On another subject,
My last little showing was met with a bit of criticism and I'm flexible. People don't like the anime inspired look, so I redid her face. I'm still working on moles, a birthmark (story related,) and a few other body touches.
View attachment 3884087
Don't know if you can see the light freckles I put on there to show she's a natural redhead.
So just curious what the opinions are on this one. Can you live with this one a bit easier?
Green eyes maybe? and the red eyes

Reactions: MugiwaraPrince
Jul 8, 2020
Green eyes maybe? and the red eyes
Thanks for reminding me. Fixed her standard eye color and decided to go a slightly different direction than red. Gonna give the eyes a haunting glow and the pupils will swap to a dark red heart shape in the late portions of the game when she truly takes control of her powers. I've also done up my birthmark and moles on her body overlay now.
GreenEyes.png Powers.png Skin-Moles&Mark.png
And here a few scenes I made while playing around with the model.
Naked In The Gym.png BlackSuitInClass.png ExerciseTime.png

nonoovo

Formerly 'YX960405'
Feb 27, 2023
Been thinking a little bit about [R]nest and am even more baffled at how ridiculous the situation was. I'm still gonna honor the memory of the game and still gonna credit the dude when I release my Succulence fan stuff. That being said, I wanted to give one last show before begin trying to convert the old XP Succulence to MV.
The last time I showed something it was some of the converted outfits with my finalized model. This time I've collected another batch of outfits, but with new flair. I hope you enjoy the spin I put on some of them. I thought long and hard on what I wanted to do with them.
View attachment 3877782
Never made sense that a t-shirt would slide up the way it did on the gym clothes, so I changed it to a runner's top. I plan to put in at least 5 different exercises for the gym class to see plenty of her. I'm also adding more athletics and clubs than the original. The bikinis were the exact same outfit before and neither had any personality, so I made them more different. When she first enters the fantasy world she's naked and ends up with a ceremonial kimono he labeled as a flowered dress. Yeah, now she gets robes and more mishaps will happen with those than you could with a kimono. The battle outfit is no longer a "Fujiko Mine" biking suit. The new one separates better for scenes of flashing and/or battle damage. As for the cheerleader outfit, [R]nest had never given the school, the town, or any locations names. I'm changing that and even giving the school a mascot, a dragon.
View attachment 3877819
I decided to name the school after the original game's creator. I'm not sure what I'm gonna call my version, but I had a hilarious idea. Figured I'd run it by you folks.
What do you think about "Succulence: Remasturbated?"
Is it a RPG,too?

Jul 8, 2020
Is it a RPG,too?
It will be.
For the time being I'm working my way very carefully through the original, making notes and writing new scenarios in a spiral notebook. I'm practicing with my redone model for when I do the character graphics for the game. When I get to compiling everything the remake will be at least 3 times the size of the original with repaired plot holes, extended courses for many ero-scenarios, and a more fleshed out world. There'll be a post-game questline that could have lead better into the sequel as well.
If the remake flows out well then we might even fix/create a sequel, the one Succulence 2 could have been.

nonoovo

Formerly 'YX960405'
Feb 27, 2023
It will be.
For the time being I'm working my way very carefully through the original, making notes and writing new scenarios in a spiral notebook. I'm practicing with my redone model for when I do the character graphics for the game. When I get to compiling everything the remake will be at least 3 times the size of the original with repaired plot holes, extended courses for many ero-scenarios, and a more fleshed out world. There'll be a post-game questline that could have lead better into the sequel as well.
If the remake flows out well then we might even fix/create a sequel, the one Succulence 2 could have been.
That's great.By the way,will there be more event about exhibitionism?For example,naked outside in the morning,more events with other NPCs in the evening?

a670711

Jan 26, 2024
It will be.
Sounds great so far, worst thing that can happen is not knowing what to do, which is probably what happened to rnest since few "updates" didn't remake the prologue.

If you have problems with rpgm or whatever engine you decide for whatever reason those problems can be solved, but having a clear structure of how the game is going to be and documenting everything is going to save you A LOT of bad choices

Jul 8, 2020
That's great.By the way,will there be more event about exhibitionism?For example,naked outside in the morning,more events with other NPCs in the evening?
I have all of that on my radar. I've been writing lots of scenarios involving exhibitionism, including forced as well.
I'm debating making her naked walks further and further as she levels up, or something like that.
If you've gotten through the entire game you should remember the ill-fated strip dance when she gets drunk with Bruce. I'm expanding that with a few other drunken exploits involving other characters in the story. It always bothered me that she fell off the counter, ending the strip and you only got repeats of that if repeated. She'll get to finish in my version.

Sounds great so far, worst thing that can happen is not knowing what to do, which is probably what happened to rnest since few "updates" didn't remake the prologue.

If you have problems with rpgm or whatever engine you decide for whatever reason those problems can be solved, but having a clear structure of how the game is going to be and documenting everything is going to save you A LOT of bad choices
I'm not above asking for help if I get stuck.
I'm of the thought that [R]Nest never came up with a full story to work with when doing the sequel. You at least need a beginning to start with, a middle to grasp the purpose, and an ending that gives a reward for taking the trip. Quests and scenarios get wedged in to give content and make the story flow toward the middle or end.
As stated before, I'm filling a notebook full of the entire narrative, all the quests, and scenarios. I'm gonna be well prepared before I even start making maps in-game.
Speaking of maps though, I hope it won't startle fans of the original when they see all the larger maps I've been sketching out. The school itself is going to be nearly three times the size as the original to allow for all the scenarios involving sports and clubs. The world/city of Ahn will be completely different and much easier to navigate.

Reactions: BrightVerne
Sep 8, 2019
I have all of that on my radar. I've been writing lots of scenarios involving exhibitionism, including forced as well.
I'm debating making her naked walks further and further as she levels up, or something like that.
If you've gotten through the entire game you should remember the ill-fated strip dance when she gets drunk with Bruce. I'm expanding that with a few other drunken exploits involving other characters in the story. It always bothered me that she fell off the counter, ending the strip and you only got repeats of that if repeated. She'll get to finish in my version.

I'm of the thought that [R]Nest never came up with a full story to work with when doing the sequel. You at least need a beginning to start with, a middle to grasp the purpose, and an ending that gives a reward for taking the trip. Quests and scenarios get wedged in to give content and make the story flow toward the middle or end.
As stated before, I'm filling a notebook full of the entire narrative, all the quests, and scenarios. I'm gonna be well prepared before I even start making maps in-game.
Speaking of maps though, I hope it won't startle fans of the original when they see all the larger maps I've been sketching out. The school itself is going to be nearly three times the size as the original to allow for all the scenarios involving sports and clubs. The world/city of Ahn will be completely different and much easier to navigate.
OK I want to wish you good luck and I hope you are very successful with what you want to achieve I was one of the moron's who was a patron of his and I hope when you are rolling you will allow me and the rest of us to be patron's of your project, and thank you for picking up this monstrous gauntlet I know you can do it I have faith in you and you seem like you have a strong idea of what you want to achieve with it.

nonoovo

Formerly 'YX960405'
Feb 27, 2023

OK and good luck.And would you like to tell us how long it will be finished? :)

Jul 8, 2020
OK and good luck.And would you like to tell us how long it will be finished? :)
Yeah, I'm not [R]Nest. I won't go giving a date or impossible deadline. I work a fulltime job that takes up most of my time and do a lot on the side, but I do plan to have something playable by the end of the year. To clarify: it may just be a set of ero-scenarios with a walk around map that I release first, but it'll be something new that will be included in the full game.
It will take time.
It'll get its own thread when I have an actual timeline.

nonoovo

Formerly 'YX960405'
Feb 27, 2023
Yeah, I'm not [R]Nest. I won't go giving a date or impossible deadline. I work a fulltime job that takes up most of my time and do a lot on the side, but I do plan to have something playable by the end of the year. To clarify: it may just be a set of ero-scenarios with a walk around map that I release first, but it'll be something new that will be included in the full game.
It will take time.
It'll get its own thread when I have an actual timeline.
OK,good luck.

jfallwaters

Jun 7, 2024
Thanks for reminding me. Fixed her standard eye color and decided to go a slightly different direction than red. Gonna give the eyes a haunting glow and the pupils will swap to a dark red heart shape in the late portions of the game when she truly takes control of her powers. I've also done up my birthmark and moles on her body overlay now.
View attachment 3907195 View attachment 3907198 View attachment 3907200
And here a few scenes I made while playing around with the model.
View attachment 3907201 View attachment 3907202 View attachment 3907203
Just 2 cents worth, purely as 1 input of which I am sure there will be opposite opinions:
As a character she looks fine, but 1 thing that nags at me is that she looks sort of heavy to be doing all the running around, fighting and what not in the story (at least the old ver, not sure how you will change it in yours). Not sure if its the width of the shoulders, hips or bust or a combination of them. The old story gives me an impression that she is at least borderline atheletic and nimble (yes old version she is top heavy too and it is jarring even then). Even sneaking around so much makes demands of the body. Just seems to be too many characters that are top heavy . If the intent is to be realistic, then most people do not have their bust larger than their heads. :p

Appluad your efforts!!!

Do pace yourself and take care.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fatneck
Jul 8, 2020
Just 2 cents worth, purely as 1 input of which I am sure there will be opposite opinions:
As a character she looks fine, but 1 thing that nags at me is that she looks sort of heavy to be doing all the running around, fighting and what not in the story (at least the old ver, not sure how you will change it in yours). Not sure if its the width of the shoulders, hips or bust or a combination of them. The old story gives me an impression that she is at least borderline atheletic and nimble (yes old version she is top heavy too and it is jarring even then). Even sneaking around so much makes demands of the body. Just seems to be too many characters that are top heavy . If the intent is to be realistic, then most people do not have their bust larger than their heads. :p

Appluad your efforts!!!

Do pace yourself and take care.
I actually am adding a karate club to the school that fits a backstory in explaining why she does hand to hand combat in the other world.
I'm pretty sure none of us is going too close to realism when it comes to stories about a succubus who travels back and forth between fantasy worlds.

• Angry
Reactions: Fatneck

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
I actually am adding a karate club to the school that fits a backstory in explaining why she does hand to hand combat in the other world.
I'm pretty sure none of us is going too close to realism when it comes to stories about a succubus who travels back and forth between fantasy worlds.
It will be called Suculence then When it is not Serena. Another game with too big everything. Finding thè Edge made the first one of the best H-games i played. Most games have everything out of proportion. This promises another one which will just not be appealing. It will be your choice what you make. I am glad you are honest up front.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes