3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

a670711

Jan 26, 2024
Been thinking a little bit about [R]nest and am even more baffled at how ridiculous the situation was. I'm still gonna honor the memory of the game and still gonna credit the dude when I release my Succulence fan stuff. That being said, I wanted to give one last show before begin trying to convert the old XP Succulence to MV.
The last time I showed something it was some of the converted outfits with my finalized model. This time I've collected another batch of outfits, but with new flair. I hope you enjoy the spin I put on some of them. I thought long and hard on what I wanted to do with them.
View attachment 3877782
Never made sense that a t-shirt would slide up the way it did on the gym clothes, so I changed it to a runner's top. I plan to put in at least 5 different exercises for the gym class to see plenty of her. I'm also adding more athletics and clubs than the original. The bikinis were the exact same outfit before and neither had any personality, so I made them more different. When she first enters the fantasy world she's naked and ends up with a ceremonial kimono he labeled as a flowered dress. Yeah, now she gets robes and more mishaps will happen with those than you could with a kimono. The battle outfit is no longer a "Fujiko Mine" biking suit. The new one separates better for scenes of flashing and/or battle damage. As for the cheerleader outfit, [R]nest had never given the school, the town, or any locations names. I'm changing that and even giving the school a mascot, a dragon.
View attachment 3877819
I decided to name the school after the original game's creator. I'm not sure what I'm gonna call my version, but I had a hilarious idea. Figured I'd run it by you folks.
What do you think about "Succulence: Remasturbated?"
while i'm not a fan of the giant anime eyes looks like you have good ideas, hope to see more and that it doesn't die after having a couple of problems

Djskayoser

Oct 25, 2018
Been thinking a little bit about [R]nest and am even more baffled at how ridiculous the situation was. I'm still gonna honor the memory of the game and still gonna credit the dude when I release my Succulence fan stuff. That being said, I wanted to give one last show before begin trying to convert the old XP Succulence to MV.
The last time I showed something it was some of the converted outfits with my finalized model. This time I've collected another batch of outfits, but with new flair. I hope you enjoy the spin I put on some of them. I thought long and hard on what I wanted to do with them.
View attachment 3877782
Never made sense that a t-shirt would slide up the way it did on the gym clothes, so I changed it to a runner's top. I plan to put in at least 5 different exercises for the gym class to see plenty of her. I'm also adding more athletics and clubs than the original. The bikinis were the exact same outfit before and neither had any personality, so I made them more different. When she first enters the fantasy world she's naked and ends up with a ceremonial kimono he labeled as a flowered dress. Yeah, now she gets robes and more mishaps will happen with those than you could with a kimono. The battle outfit is no longer a "Fujiko Mine" biking suit. The new one separates better for scenes of flashing and/or battle damage. As for the cheerleader outfit, [R]nest had never given the school, the town, or any locations names. I'm changing that and even giving the school a mascot, a dragon.
View attachment 3877819
I decided to name the school after the original game's creator. I'm not sure what I'm gonna call my version, but I had a hilarious idea. Figured I'd run it by you folks.
What do you think about "Succulence: Remasturbated?"
Hey, can you do her more mature? And less like animeish~ and that would be perfect

TLGB25

Oct 25, 2019
I do like the model but I agree with Djskayoser, she looks too young. She looks more like a college student than a teacher.

Outside of that I think adding a bit of lore to the story would make it make more sense. Just a mention that the inherent nature of a succubus affects the libido of those around her and that as she grows more powerful the effects covers a larger area and becomes more potent. Don't remember that being in the original but it has been god knows how many years since I last played. I just thought it was weird that everyone was far more sexual than the actual succubus.

kinopu

Mar 22, 2019
Wow, you accomplished more in 5 minutes than RNest did in 3 years. :LOL:
Rofl. The images are pretty easy once you have the model locked in. I'm pretty sure R.Nest got stuck on the programming side and getting their head around the story and events on the new RPGM.

Reactions: Gam66618

SeroSwell12

Nov 29, 2017
I would actually would like to see a version of her for Koikatsu...I haven't find any cards that look similar to her....Might make my own but a little worried.

SeroSwell12

Nov 29, 2017
I got it done...I think...
I had some problems with the hair and some of the costumes not really working out, but eh, I think she looks alright.
So here's my version of Serena Anderson from Succulence....
If you want, I would let you guys and girls work on her, so she would look better than my version, my only requirements are to reference my name and remind others that I've used a Makoto Kusanagi character card for a base.
But besides that, what does everyone think?

Reactions: Jhin00 and schava

kinopu

Mar 22, 2019
Real Play is a ten year old game and way more limited than Honey Select 2.

What Patreon?
Why does it matter? Succulence 2 is abandoned. Just giving people the tool to make their own scene if they want. If you don't like it, go ahead and make your own Serena in HS2, no one is stopping you. lol

Sep 8, 2019
As far as I am concerned the 1st game was really good and for a long time I was a patron of his, however when all the little delays started to add more and more up and promises were less and less honored I left his patronage at the beginning of this year, and I am glad I did because I would have furious to have invested in a game for him to go back to the beginning, and then to drop it so that all that money was wasted. I hope someone else with a descent amount of desire and talent may one pick up Succulence 2 and give it the shot it deserves, but he had no business ever even doing it.

Reactions: Twizxfd
Jul 8, 2020
As far as I am concerned the 1st game was really good and for a long time I was a patron of his, however when all the little delays started to add more and more up and promises were less and less honored I left his patronage at the beginning of this year, and I am glad I did because I would have furious to have invested in a game for him to go back to the beginning, and then to drop it so that all that money was wasted. I hope someone else with a descent amount of desire and talent may one pick up Succulence 2 and give it the shot it deserves, but he had no business ever even doing it.
I know the feeling, man.
I've also invested money into things that ended up just dust in the wind with nothing to show for it except a hole in my wallet where a nice amount of money used to live. Bought a kit once for a project and after waiting a ridiculous amount of time I found out U.S. Customs lost the damn thing, no one could do anything about it, and I was out $250 (all due to an old time-based policy Ebay used to have, it's changed now and I could've gotten my refund.)

On another subject,
My last little showing was met with a bit of criticism and I'm flexible. People don't like the anime inspired look, so I redid her face. I'm still working on moles, a birthmark (story related,) and a few other body touches.
SerenaUpdate3.png
Don't know if you can see the light freckles I put on there to show she's a natural redhead.
So just curious what the opinions are on this one. Can you live with this one a bit easier?

nuqqur

May 8, 2018
Looks good to me. Though is the slight pixelation around hair a render resolution thing that can be improved upon, or just limitation of the software and/or model you're using? (I see this in a lot of games and always wondered this.)

Jul 8, 2020
Looks good to me. Though is the slight pixelation around hair a render resolution thing that can be improved upon, or just limitation of the software and/or model you're using? (I see this in a lot of games and always wondered this.)
I have a setting turned off on the hair right now, that and the background image I used.
I have a plug in for the studio mode that allows me to use MMD animation files, so when I'm a satisfied with something I did on her I have her do a little dance for me. :cool:

DeepFakorino

Sep 28, 2017
I know the feeling, man.
I've also invested money into things that ended up just dust in the wind with nothing to show for it except a hole in my wallet where a nice amount of money used to live. Bought a kit once for a project and after waiting a ridiculous amount of time I found out U.S. Customs lost the damn thing, no one could do anything about it, and I was out $250 (all due to an old time-based policy Ebay used to have, it's changed now and I could've gotten my refund.)

On another subject,
My last little showing was met with a bit of criticism and I'm flexible. People don't like the anime inspired look, so I redid her face. I'm still working on moles, a birthmark (story related,) and a few other body touches.
View attachment 3884087
Don't know if you can see the light freckles I put on there to show she's a natural redhead.
So just curious what the opinions are on this one. Can you live with this one a bit easier?
That face looks much better, now it's just a matter of trying to get her boobs to not look like bolt-ons. Not sure if there's much you can do there but worth bringing up.

alltimelow

Apr 25, 2019
I know the feeling, man.

On another subject,
View attachment 3884087

dayuuuummmm.... now i can't hardly wait to what happen to this lady soonTM

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes