3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Look like next update got delayed for 7 days

Day Delay Announcement
As luck would have it, a number of personal issues started to plague me right after I announced the release dates for the update. And February is too short to resolve them in time and have a release on 28th.
Pledges for February are paused. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Delayed release dates:

March 7: Tier 3 & 4
March 9: Tier 2
March 12: tier 1(public)
Did I mention that I really dislike February?
Extra days added to the delay to ensure that all planned features are added.
Until next post.

Reactions: worming

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
When did the Game go further than the Prologue? -.- it ends after the Party and i cant go to Bed....
Redesign of art and internals, so its all you can do now. Wait until the next update.
Maybe around March 8th but maybe it takes even longer.

Djskayoser

Oct 25, 2018
Look like next update got delayed for 7 days

Day Delay Announcement
As luck would have it, a number of personal issues started to plague me right after I announced the release dates for the update. And February is too short to resolve them in time and have a release on 28th.
Pledges for February are paused. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Delayed release dates:

March 7: Tier 3 & 4
March 9: Tier 2
March 12: tier 1(public)
Did I mention that I really dislike February?
Extra days added to the delay to ensure that all planned features are added.
Until next post.
Another delay? When the tier 1 is out?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Another delay? When the tier 1 is out?
Look like it indeed got delayed again

I mentioned in the test release post that I planned to release two updates in March - one early and one in the end of the month.
Since right now that is an impossibility, and my personal problems still stubbornly persist - I've decided to push the release back at least one more week(or two weeks if I won't be able to sit behind the computer consistently in the upcoming week).
It's a punch in the gut, but it is the best solution. It will allow me to add some of the content I planned for the late March release, and polish all the features presented in the test release(thanks again for all the feedback on that, it was very helpful!).More news will be posted on Monday or Wednesday.
More and more delays

Reactions: campfap

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Well lets see, dav said waiting room on fryday (Philip J. Fry day :D), usually its to bugged so i might post it on l8 saturday eraly sunday, IF he is really releasing a version this time.

Well another delay ahead... *sigh*

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes